Fire Emblem: The Exalted March

Status
Not open for further replies.
The stories are great, but I really love Awakening's Support Conversations and Avatar System - the only other Avatar game in Fire Emblem is New Mystery, and I don't believe it has romantic supports.

I've only played The Sword of Flame and Shadow Dragon :)

The only reason I know a lot of this stuff is because I'm constantly perusing the wiki.

Sadly i have only played Awakening, but will buy the Wii version once i have bought one. ^^

My male chara for the Beorc thread. Along with him and Freyja I'm still working on that chick manakete and contemplating as to whether I should make a bro shapeshifter. .__.

He's an amnesiac "Beorc" who wanders the continent without a purpose or a past, hoping that one day someone will recognize and acknowledge him.

Basic Statistics

Name: Lysander Corvin
Race: Branded (He believes he is a beorc)
Talents/Skills: Lysander knows the ins and outs of hunting and tracking. He has an odd connection with different wild-life and the ability to easily alter his personality to the majority of situations.
Class: Archer

Physical Characteristics:

General Appearance:
Height: 6'2
Weight: Built
Eye Color: Icy Blue
Hair Color: Light Blonde
Skin color: Olive
Habits: Lysander often goes for walks in the wilderness, smoking while doing so. He also has the odd tendency to go and pet any animal in sight during his free time. Usually when isolated from the group he stay somewhere solitary and quiet and simply sits there to think.
Hobbies: Lysander enjoys napping, hunting and a nice smoke.
Greatest flaw: His reluctance to be the real him.
Best quality: His generally nice persona and his neutral look on things.

Personality Characteristics

What is your character's general personality? Lysander to most people is the nice guy, who offers a smile at any little thing and laughs at about any joke. He's oddly courteous and polite but aside from that he seems rather average in other aspects of different personas. Though that's probably due to his amnesia. Lysander is also considerably different when by himself, he's much more introverted and focused. He almost seems solemn on his solo hunts, though this also most likely pertains to his amnesia.

How does Character see himself/herself? Lysander sees himself as the body that he woke up in, with only muscle memory for Lysander's past he only sees himself as this soul trapped in a foreign object. Though this is often hidden from others rather competently.

How does Character believe he/she is perceived by others? Lysander honestly doesn't know. He only knows the basics of the world around him so he hardly delves into the minds of others just to understand their impression. He tries his best to be pleasant and enjoyable but that's about it.

How self-confident is the character? He isn't particularly insecure but there is a certain apprehensiveness in the way he portrays himself.

Does the character seem ruled by emotion or logic or some combination thereof? He has a very balanced view on things so he often keeps himself on a balance between both.

Emotional Characteristics

Strengths/Weaknesses? Lysander is incredibly fair with his judgements as he literally has no bias so that could be considered a strength. As mentioned above he is very skilled with his bow and hunting game. As for weaknesses, despite being "alive" for around two years now he's still incredibly naive.
What does the character want out of life? To live life to its fullest and maybe even figure out who exactly he is.
What would the character like to change in his/her life? He would like to fill that black void where his memories should exist.
What motivates this character? Lysander is truly a wanderer but he is driven to find out more about himself.

also it seems I've interested people in some of the older fire emblem games. :o yay~❤

The only games with avatars are FE13 and FE12 like Verbal said. There are some romantic supports for avatar, but none hold a unique ending even stating whether whatever happened progressed above just normal flirting. BUT, FE12 and FE11 (Shadow Dragon) are like..centuries before Awakening and many things are related. (Tiki is like a little girl in FE11 and a woman in FE13 for example!) Also Cordelia's platonic love for Chrom is paying honor to a Catria who had the same love for Marth is another good example.

Haha sorry, sorry. I'm quite the fangirl of FE so I could spill so much information so yeah.

If I were to recommend games they would be:

[FE11]Shadow Dragon - Just for all the hidden relations to Awakening
[FE9 & 10]Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn - The Wii/Gamecube games are so muuch fun. Though one of them doesn't have supports. :l
[FE8, 7 & 6]All of the Fire Emblem GBA games - It's where I started and fell in love. And a lot of romantic supports. :3
[FE4] Prob requires an emulator and a translation patch, but it has the literally best story from a narrative perspective omg.

Having no internet is hard, but I have been playing Fire Emblem on my GBA and I am getting really hyped for this RP. If there is still space, I will make an app on Monday. Hopefully my internet will be up by then (Currently on phone).

Reactions: 2 people
BE A SHAPESHIFTER PLEASE I WANT TO GET GOING

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Oh, sure I'll be one. I was planning on being one anyways.

Oh pssh, there's always gonna be room.

This RP will be open up until second generation. Afterall characters usually join at different times. ^^

So while we're talking about second generation - how are you going to handle different Shapeshifters having children? Say, a Taguel and a Laguz, or a Manakete and a Dragon Laguz? Or different types of Laguz?

lol i can see Eligor just looking at all the kids and be like.

"Dodged a arrow on that one"

How about i make....A Dragon Laguz who is a Wyrm rider, so we dragons on our dragons?

Ah yeah, shapeshifter children. -w-

I'm proposing a system in which the child's race will be determined on an RNG factor, like how most calculations are done in all Fire Emblem games. However, Manaketes since they are slowly dying out will always have at least one kid with the ability to transform into a dragon. As for appearances of the children, well..I guess that depends. Haha.

Reactions: - Falcon -
This makes me even more eager to get Carte shipped off.

Don't worry!

After a few more apps (mine included) we can start. ^^

This may be just me, but i like having characters romance just happen during the rp. It makes it feel less forced, but this may just be becuse how horrible i am at romantic situations~

Its up to everyone how the romance gets involved in the story really. I just give the options. *shrug*

Do it your way after all we all joined the RP to have fun right? There's no fun in forcing things on people anyway. c:

Yeah i understand the whole thing of making pairs before hand, i just plainly suck at it. Buuuuuuut nevermind that back to the rp

No Awakening player can lie - they planned their ships the second and on playthroughs.

Status
Not open for further replies.