Fire Emblem: The Exalted March

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well then it hurts to say that I've never played any Fire Emblem game other than Awakening. The reason I know about Forseti and the Laguz is through extensive research on the wiki.

Ah. Well, my bad hehe. -w-

There's always emulators if you ever get bored

You're right, I should play other Fire Emblem games - the story and world is quite interesting
Although I mostly play for the support relationships

I'm a big fan of Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn myself. (I love the way the characters and maps look on the television) You might be able to find a hard copy of Radiant Dawn (since places like Gamestop still sell Wii games).

Well FE4 is uh lacking in that area sorely. You could probably benefit from the GBA games. Though I warn you gameplay varies through all games. HahA.

Will there be any Einherjar? That would be a juicy piece of plot...!

Imagine Carte meeting Einherjar Panne or Yarne or Taguel!Morgan, or Requiem meeting Tiki or Nowi or Nagi/Naga

Okay so I have been working on this for awhile. And I am sorry it has taken me so long to post this.

Name: Ferrus

Race: Beorc (Branded)

Talents/Skills: Wields Dark Magic, and is knowledgeable about really obscure matters.

Class: Dark Mage

General Appearance: Due to an experiment with dark magic backfiring on him, Ferrus is trapped in his child form. He wears light purple and blue tunics. His Brand is located on his stomach just above his belly button. Ferrus is also left-handed. He carries a fox mask with him, which is a memento of his childhood. In his adult form he looks between 25 and 30 years of age, this is due to the fact that Branded age slower than pure Beorc.

Child Form
Mage2_zps3f9a3f93.jpg

Adult Form

AdultMage_zpsd5beb921.jpg

Height: 5'10" (4'10" in child form)

Weight: Lean (Scrawny in child form)

Eye Color: Baby Blue

Hair Color: Black

Skin Color: White

Habits: Scribbles notes in his tome constantly.

Hobbies: Experimenting with the natural world and its inhabitants

Greatest flaw:

--Mentally-- Ferrus doesn't value himself at all, due to his origins and so will put himself in dangerous situations and experiment on himself without a care for his well-being.

--Physically-- Luck, things rarely seem to go the way Ferrus would like them to.

Best quality:

--Mentally-- Ferrus is extremely objective and can look at most situations without bias, there are a few areas that he is very emotional about but he keeps them well-hidden

--Physically-- Magic, Ferrus' grasp of the arcane arts, specifically Dark Magic, is rivaled by only a few of his contemporaries

Personality Characteristics

General Personality

Ferrus is extroverted, reckless to some degree, and always deflects questions about himself and his past with a smile and a deft change of subject. He trusts all people to a certain extent, and doesn't anger easily. If he is interested in something he tends to relentlessly pursue it until his curiosity is satisfied.

How does the Character see himself/herself?

Ferrus doesn't value his life as important. He was born the illegitimate son of a Renais nobleman and his slave Laguz, and was told from birth that his existence was meaningless, a product of Beorc assertion of dominance. He has accepted that, and strives to simply enjoy his meaningless life.

How does the Character believe he/she is perceived by others?

Ferrus believes that other Beorc see him as an unwanted blot in their society, especially his younger half-brother, the legitimate heir to the noble house. He believes that the Laguz would see him as the evidence of the crimes and barbary of the Beorc. Ferrus thinks that anything would be better than his life with the Beorc, which, along with his curiosity about his mother, prompted his decision to seek out the Laguz.

How self-confident is the character?

Ferrus is well-aware of his limits, but consistently puts himself in situations where he knows he is at a disadvantage.

Ruled by logic/emotion

Ferrus is a very logical thinker, having locked away his true emotions at an early age, but there are a few instances where he will act purely on emotion. For instance if someone he cares about needs help, or his mother is mentioned.

Emotional Characteristics

Strength/Weakness

Strengths:

--Not afraid of risking his life

--Unfazed by the carnage of war and loss of life

Weaknesses:

--Too willing to risk his life, reckless actions tend to get him into trouble

--Not particularly attached to any cause, he doesn't respond well to impassioned speeches

What does the character want out of life

Ferrus wants to find his mother, who ran from the castle one night. Other than that he has no set goals.

What would the character like to change in his life?

Ferrus would like to change his meaningless existence

What motivates this character?

Curiosity, and his desire to find out what happened to his mother.

Other notes:

Ferrus' mother is a Crow Laguz, though this fact is unknown to him currently. Ferrus has run away from Beorc-controlled lands into Laguz-controlled lands in search of his mother. He feels more inclined to side with the Laguz over the Beorc despite being Beorc himself. This is because there is nothing positive Ferrus can associate with the Beorc, whereas there is a possibility that the Laguz will not treat him the same way as the Beorc did.

He is a Beorc, but is on the Laguz's side. Just to make that clear.

Hmm? I got this picture from Xylime, who suggested it when I came up with my character. Xy plays more Zelda than I do, and thought that it suited my character. I honestly didn't know about Kafei until Xy shared the picture with me. Is my character going to be a problem?

I think you should be fine, unless somebody else has some say. ^^

>Almost done with IC for the humans, the reason why it's taken so long is I keep on revising and revising. I think I'm satisfied with it now. I just might have it sometime this weekend.

> I also need to post my manakete character soon as well.

> Since we are nearing the in character, you guys can go ahead an start discussing pairs. Cross breeding is acceptable but you have to wait for the merge a bit down the path. ^^

Nah, I'm good to let it go naturally :P

Will there be any Einherjar? That would be a juicy piece of plot...!

Imagine Carte meeting Einherjar Panne or Yarne or Taguel!Morgan, or Requiem meeting Tiki or Nowi or Nagi/Naga
I'm asking this question again since it didn't get answered the first time

Also, you should probably update your Accepted Character section of the OP.

And finally, who wants to get diggity with an ingenious clumsy bunny?

Huh. Somehow missed your question Verbal my bad. I might just include them actually. Not too sure yet. And yeah, I've only had access to a phone for a while but I'll get to that soon. :3

It's up to you guys whether its simply winged or preemptive.

I'm good either way when it comes to either planning pairings or winging it.

@LuluRS - I noticed that your character, Rian, likes taking care of pegasi when no one is looking. If you like he can care for Rae's pegasus, Marko, when she's got her back turned and leave her wondering what's going on :) just an idea.

@Falcon - I'd be totally down for something like that~ Would make for some fun character interaction once he's finally caught X3

Is this still open? Played Fire Emblem on the GBA and it was pretty tight.

Yeah. It's still pretty open. also, fegba. Yay. owo

I think we need more shapeshifters and maybe another human to balance gender ratios.

Also updated OP with a little hint as to my character and updated list, forgive and pm me if I accidentally missed someone~

Rufiya, the thing I noticed was that the number of acceptable types of Laguz hasn't been updated (I.E only two slots are left for Taguel instead of four)

Also, I had a question about Herons. Is it possible for them to know different kinds of Song besides invigorate? (Like maybe an offensive song or at least a healing song?)

Oh yeah we are doing match upps...Well i will just say i am a horrible person at romance so i will sign my character up to be the forever alone guy, there always needs to be one!

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.