Fire Emblem: The Exalted March

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, whilst waiting on more shapeshifters to join our hunter group seeing as its much larger might go ahead and start their RP thread as soon as the three lords are in.

I think we only need 1, seeing as Lulu has one and I have one.

Thanks to Jumi for the suggestion~

I'll edit my CS into this later on. c:

De~mon Bu~nny! De~mon Bu~nny! ...If you can't tell....I would like to be a Taguel. I'll work on the character sheet and it should be up soonish!

....now finding a picture of a bunny girl that ISN'T sexualized.....now that will be the challenging part...

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Alright, my Demon Bunny is complete! Let me know if there needs to be any changes or the like.

--And scroll down to see the Lord--

Basic Statistics

Name: Miruru
Age of Appearance: 12
Actual Age: 77

Race: Laguz
Talents/Skills: She can jump really high (even in human form), climb rather well, and run faster than most Laguz despite her tiny legs.
Class: Taguel

Physical Characteristics:

General Appearance:
Miruru's features are more rounded than most of her brethren. Her tail is a cottony ball, and her ears are always upright and perky. Like other Tagul, she wears light armor on her upper body that can shift to fit her even when in rabbit form. Her armor is purple, a common color for female Taguel armor. Her armor also includes leg guards. Patches of fur can be found on her neck, shoulders, wrists, and most prominently between her legs and stomach (like a fur bikini).
Miruru_zpsc3437d3c.jpg
Vel1.jpg

Height: 5'0"
Weight: Petite
Eye Color: She claims they are purple, but everyone else says they are pink
Hair Color: Light Orange
Skin color: An odd ashen light pink.
Habits: She has a habit of twitching her ears when she's annoyed and her tail when she's happy.
Hobbies: Napping and racing other Laguz
Greatest flaw:
-Mentally - Miruru is racist. He hates the Beorc for looking down on her race, but she is guilty of the same exact thing.
-Physically - Miruru's short stature makes it difficult for her to fight heavily armored opponents.​
Best quality:
-Mentally - Earn her respect (or have a boat-load of carrots) and she will follow you to the ends of Aurelis and back.
-Physically - Her speed, her heightened hearing, and her ability to fit into small spaces​

Personality Characteristics

What is your character's general personality?
Miruru is prideful, racist, and stuck up. She works for herself, the Taguel, carrots, and not much else. Her respect is difficult to earn, and she isn't afraid to let people know that she doesn't like them. Unlike some of her more skittish brethren, Mirurur isn't daunted by much, or at least she tries to let on that she isn't scared. She is by no means bright, but she isn't necessarily dumb either. She just has a tendency not to think before she acts or speaks.

How does Character see himself/herself?
Miruru hates herself. Not her personality, that's perfect. No, she hates the way she looks. Unlike most of the other Taguel, Miruru is petite, without a single ounce of intimidation in her body. It doesn't help that her ears and tail are so round. She wishes she had the body of a fierce Taguel warrior.

How does Character believe he/she is perceived by others?
Miruru wants to believe that others find her rude and unapproachable. However, she worries that others find her adorable and innocent, two things she believes she is far from.

How self-confident is the character?
Miruru is confident in herself, even when she shouldn't be. She believes that as a Taguel, she should be unstoppable.

Does the character seem ruled by emotion or logic or some combination thereof?
Miruru is ruled by emotion, but these emotions are aimed at herself and her interests, nothing else. She has little compassion for those who don't have her respect, and close to none for Beorc in general.

Emotional Characteristics

Strengths/Weaknesses?
Strengths:
-Miruru isn't swayed much by the troubles of strangers, making her a reliable soldier.
-Her list of fears are very small, meaning chances of her bailing on someone are slim.​
Weaknesses:
-Miruru will do anything for a carrot. She is literally obsessed with carrots.
-Her hatred for Beorc makes it difficult to convince her to leave Beorc alive, and it is near impossible to convince her to work with Beorc, even if they are considered "good".​

What does the character want out of life?
Miruru wants to become a strong Taguel warrior so she can drive the Beorc from Aurelis.
What would the character like to change in his/her life?
Miruru would like to change the fact that Beorc even exist, and she would want to change her appearance to a more formidable Taguel form.
What motivates this character?
Physically, Miruru is motivated by carrots. Mentally, she strives to eradicate the Beorc and return Aurelis to its 'golden age'.

->This is what's going to happen to Miruru when we start pairing off and having babies<-

Basic Statistics

Name: Adelaide
Race: Beorc
Talents/Skills: Adelaide has a vast knowledge of history, tactics, and etiquette. She has also been trained to ride both horses and pegasi, as well as how to take care of them.
Class: Lord (Lance) - Renais

General Appearance:

Lordess_zps23056619.jpg

Height: 5'4"
Weight: Slender
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Lime Green
Skin color: Light Peach

Habits: Adelaide has a bad habit of playing with her skirt when nervous. She also will always hold her pinky out when drinking, no matter what cup or container it comes in.

Hobbies: Adelaide likes to ride horses in her spare time and attend social events, specifically balls. She loves to dance.

Greatest flaw:
-Mental - Adelaide is a traditionalist. Anything or anyone that doesn't follow tradition bothers her, to the point where she will ridicule said thing/person relentlessly.
-Physical - Adelaide doesn't have much strength due to lack of training.

Best quality:
-Mental - If nothing else, Adelaide is decisive. While others might mull over a situation, Adelaide is quick to decide what she thinks is best and will declare it, no matter how unpopular the decision might be.
-Physical - What Adelaide lacks in strength, she makes up for in skill. She has a great amount of accuracy and has a knack for finding enemy weaknesses.

Adelaide strives to be a traditional princess, in both her appearance and her personality. She is kind, humble, and holds herself like a proper lady. As a traditional princess would, Adelaide tries to be soft-spoken and let others make decisions, especially men. However, she despises indecisiveness, and finds herself taking the lead when no one else will make a choice. She has certain motherly tendencies, the kind that cause her to scold someone younger than her if they are doing something they shouldn't. Adelaide has a hard time interacting with women who don't act like proper ladies, even though she can interact just fine with men in general.

Adelaide sees herself as a proper lady, and therefore a proper princess.

She believes people see her as uptight and strict with rules and traditions. Though this is true, she worries that this makes people think she can't have fun.

Adelaide is confident in any situation where she needs to act like a lady. She isn't very confident in her lancing skills, but she does believe in her tactics.

Despite some of her motherly tendencies, Adelaide is ruled almost entirely by logic. Her decisions can be cruel at times, but it is because she believes it will be for the greater good. She is a bit emotional when it comes to her own desires though.

Strengths/Weaknesses?

Strengths:

-Trust doesn't have much meaning for Adelaide. If a person can help, regardless of their background or personality, she will accept it. This doesn't mean she is trusting, but more like she is neutral on her opinions about people.
-Adelaide is solid in her beliefs, which is what makes it so easy for her to make a decision. She is logical though, so if an idea sounds beneficial, despite going against her beliefs, she will go along with it.

Weaknesses:

-Adelaide has no experience on the battlefield and is actually quite fearful of battle. She will get woozy if there is too much blood.
-Adelaide actually fears the laguz more than hates them. She has seen the horrific wounds they have inflicted on the soldiers and dreads what they might do to her if she were to encounter one on her own.

Adelaide wants to go down in history as the perfect princess.

Adelaide wishes she didn't have to join the battlefield.

Adelaide is motivated by her desire to go down in history, specifically as a perfect princess.[/hr]

Last edited by a moderator:
I apologize for the lateness of this -____-;;

Basic Statistics

Name: Rian
Talents/Skills: Advanced swordplay, a strong understanding of diplomatic relations and negotiations, as well as impeccable penmanship.
Class: Lord - Frelia

14586f53-fdc5-4b87-af30-b9c4e0bf036a_zpsc357f07d.jpg

Height: 5'7"
Weight: Lean
Eye Color: Green
Hair Color: Red
Skin colour: Light

Habits: Grinds his teeth when nervous, walks away from conversations that don't interest him with barely a word of warning.
Hobbies: Caring for Pegasi (when no ones looking), practicing his swordplay
Greatest flaw: He is a perfectionist to a fault, demanding it of himself and others.
Best quality: His focus is never swayed from the task at hand, throwing his entire effort behind everything he does.

What is your character's general personality?: Rian is a sheltered young man, having been raised in luxury and decadence as the crown prince. There are very few people who Rian cares about, and even those he isn't very open with, keeping much to himself. He is also easy to bore, flitting from one distraction to the next.

How does Character see himself/herself?: Rian holds himself in the highest regard, looking down on anyone not within his royal family. While polite to other royals from outside Frelia, the politeness is cold and fake, at best.

How does Character believe he/she is perceived by others?: The young lord expects that the general populace look to him with respect and devotion, as his standing dictates they should. He will accept nothing less.

How self-confident is the character?: While he fronts a strong exterior, Rian is riddled with self doubt and insecurities about his abilities. He would never admit to feeling this way, however, driving himself harder for it.

Does the character seem ruled by emotion or logic or some combination thereof?: While it seems as though his entire person is ruled by logic, Rian is driven forward by his emotions. He doesn't let them sway him from his path, however, and has been known to act against his own wishes if it is commanded by the king.

Strengths/Weaknesses?: His focus and loyalty are unwavering, making him extraordinarily trustworthy. Trusting others, however, is not something Rian finds easy, and is slow to warm up to anyone. He will also never abandon a task, which is a strength in his resolve, and a weakness in that he doesn't know when to give up.

What does the character want out of life?: Peace. A moment where nothing is expected of him.

What would the character like to change in his/her life?: Which order he and his siblings were born.

What motivates this character?: The drive to impress his father and become the king that is expected of him.

Basic Statistics

Name: Minna Bryndis
Talents/Skills: Drinking, Laughing loudly, lance wielding, forgoing social courtesies.
Class: Wyvern Rider

Maskedknight_zps0180be7f.jpg

Height: 5'11"
Weight: Muscular and athletic
Eye Color: Orange
Hair Color: Silver/White
Skin colour: Light Peach

Habits: Drinking, Punching people in the arm as a greeting
Hobbies: Tavern hopping, starting "friendly" bar brawls, taking joy rides with her wyvern, Dolor.
Greatest flaw: A lack of patience, diving headlong into conflict without thought.
Best quality: Not one to hold a grudge or be consumed by depression. Strong hearted.

What is your character's general personality?: Loud and full of spirit, there isn't a shy bone in Minna's body. Easy going, she doesn't take things seriously, and treats everything like a game. Her skin is quite thick, and it takes a lot to get on Minna's bad side.

How does Character see himself/herself?: Minna sees herself as an adventurer, a seeker of wonder and entertainment. One not tied down by the problems of weak nobles, unless they can pay well enough.

How does Character believe he/she is perceived by others?: It is apparent to her that those who employ her see Minna as nothing but an expensive tool. Loud, competent in battle, but unintelligent.

How self-confident is the character?: Nothing shakes the confidence of this woman.

Does the character seem ruled by emotion or logic or some combination thereof?: Minna is entirely moved by her emotions, following her gut feelings rather than think about all her options.

Strengths/Weaknesses?: Physically strong, emotionally centred. Not one to over-think a situation, but could do with a bit more planning. Cheerful and upbeat, but difficult to be around for long periods of time.

What does the character want out of life?: Good food and good company.

What would the character like to change in his/her life?: Nothing. She is perfectly happy with her life and the choices that brought her there.

What motivates this character?: Money

Reactions: 2 people
Basic Statistics

Name: Greg Lunarshe
Talents/Skills: Persuasion
Class: Dark Mage

General Appearance:
0h4Pota.jpg

Height: 5'2"
Weight: Lean
Eye Colour: Red
Hair Colour: White
Skin colour: Light
Habits: Laughs like a maniac while casting spells
Hobbies: Writing
Greatest flaw: Feels like an outcast because of his magic
Best quality: His trust

(Just answer these simply.)
Shy, but very kind and soft-spoken, never ignores someone if they talk to him.

He is scared of his potential power as a dark mage because he loses himself and might hurt a friend.

A lonely outcast, his power and appearance are seen by most as hostile and a thing to be ignored.

Not very, he feels very incompetent when people need him.

He is controlled completely by his emotions, but his emotions seem to waver towards himself and the hatred he receives from the world around him.

Strengths/Weaknesses?
Can be easily persuaded to do anything by intimidation or temptation. Knows that he can trust the people that treat him like a human being.

Happiness, peace, and to change how people see him.

his social standing

The drive to prove to people that he is not a monster, and to find the peace of mind that he will find the light at the end of the tunnel.

Hmm… very unbalanced male/female ratio… *takes off to make a female badass*

I can easily change mine if you want, I'm flexible

Ah! No no, don't feel forced to change just cause I said something. I was just making an observation… I-Its not really my call to make you change anyway ^^;;

Nah, I rwallly don't mind, like I said, I'm flexible, I enjoy both equally.
Ah screw it, I think my character would be cooler if I do make the switch.

Basic Statistics

Name: Freyja Velarius
Talents/Skills: Axe-Fighting, Drinking, Lute Playing.
Class: Lord (Axe)

General Appearance: Photo.
Height: She is actually leaning towards the shorter side, barely 5'6.
Weight: Pretty built in reality.
Eye Color: Photo.
Hair Color: Photo.
Skin color: Photo.
Habits: Freyja enjoys a good bottle of ale. She naturally offers her sarcasm and cynical words if that could be considered. She also enjoys sharpening her weaponry and playing on her worn out lute, the latter preferably secluded.
Hobbies: Tavern-visiting, Practicing her lute, checking up on her companions.
Greatest flaw: Her general over all personality, with the bad attitude, natural cynical dialogue, and sarcasm drenched sentences she can make out to be quite the antagonist
Best quality: The ability to not take things so seriously that it consumes her whole persona, but not so uncaring that heavy consequences are at place.

(Just answer these simply.)
What is your character's general personality? Freyja is charismatic when need to be, the problem is she doesn't feel like she has to be. She can be quite sarcastic and cynical, maybe even neurotic. But she's hardly a negative quiet girl. She's loud, she laughs, she sings, all the while taking breaks to sip some ale.
How does Character see himself/herself? Freyja is admittedly cocky about her looks. Most people of Grado are blessed with noble-esque appearances like she had. She loves that her whole look counteracts those who insult her country.
How does Character believe he/she is perceived by others? Freyja knows she's negative and a bit mean. But thats just who she is, nobody has made an effort to change that and no one ever will.
How self-confident is the character? Quite self confident, maybe even a little bit over confident.
Does the character seem ruled by emotion or logic or some combination thereof? She's strictly ruled by emotion. Though she may not seem like it at first, her drive is to make Grado the best damn human inhabited country/kingdom out there. In fact, she even has this half-cooked plot to take Rausten's territory for Grado.

Strengths/Weaknesses? She's strong, steady and confident. Though she's a bit to proud and boastful. She hardly thinks about the words that come out of her mouth and her social relationship skills are almost non-existent.
What does the character want out of life? To fix Grado's terrible economic state. She wants to die knowing that she had done something.
What would the character like to change in his/her life? So many things really, Grado being the most obvious and foremost. Secondly she wants to knock all those snooty nobles who looked down on her "homeland" off their damn pedestals. She literally dreams for Grado to become a strongest of the triangle power.
What motivates this character? Her past, growing up in Grado as a "noble" was quite the scar. A scar she hopes would no longer find itself on the other youths of her country men.

YAAAAAY. People~

I really need to finish that IC. Heheh. -w-

Well, I had a good idea for the last lord, so if you'll permit me, I'll take that last spot. (however, should anyone new want that spot, go ahead and take it since I already took a spot that has a limited number with my Taguel character)

Alright, my Lord is underneath my Taguel. And should she be accepted, then our Lordly Weapon Triangle will be complete!

Awww, I loved the look of this roleplay but I spazzed out when I saw the Dragon-shapeshifter
Then I realized it'd been taken a spazzed again, except like supa angry.

I love playing as dragons, even giant depressed ones that don't even realize they are demolishing entire settlements! DDD::
*cries*

Giant dragon with a love for shiny things is ME
*Sobssobssobs*

What's with all the Beorcs? Eugh.

I'm planning on joining as a Taguel, but I'd hate to beat a dead horse before I decide my class, and I'd like to know if we can use any of the advanced classes from the Fire Emblem series? If I find there's too many Tacticians, I'd love to make a Taguel Trickster. How many Tacticians are there out of the whole bunch?

Also, is it allowed for shapeshifters like Taguels and Manaketes to change use a transformation stone if they're not in their race class? Or are Manaketes the only ones who have to? Or should I make my Taguel of the appropriate class, as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.