Fire Emblem Fates - The Ocean's Silent Waves - OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright I can wait. I'm sorry that the post I did leave was rather underwhelming. Part of me wanted to keep it simple and I couldn't come up with a more descriptive post.

I thought it was splendid. :D

well thanks for the compliment. I had to find a way to shut up Azura and not make Corrin look like a complete loser. I went with the most obvious way unfortunately but it works.

Okay, contrary to one of my previous statements, I will not be able to post tonight.
Sadly my internet loves to crash and burn at the least convenient of times.

Alright try to get one out tomorrow then. It happens and as stated before I've lost posts. I'd love it if our other members were more active but I can't exactly force them to post.

Name: Jasmine
Nicknames: Jas
Class: Archer
Home country: Hoshido
Appearance:
tumblr_o2wuwj5ecH1v91jv6o1_500.jpg

Jasmine's skin is of a slightly darker complexion-I'd say about caramel colored maybe-and her eyes are of a blue lavender hue. She stands at around 5'3.
-
Personality: Hard working and eager to assist those in need, Jasmine is loyal to her friends and her family, willing to do whatever she can to help and support them when she can. She usually jumps into things quickly-not putting much thought into it unless she's in a very dangerous situation. When she's not in battle and around friends she's more relaxed and talkative if she can think of anything to talk about. Though, she may have gotten her mother's violent tendencies; but to a lesser degree.

Biography/history: Living with a single mother and her grandmother, Jasmine was happy with her life. She helped with whatever she could around their home and grew a love for flowers and nature. One thing that really interested her though, was the stories her mother told her about her father, a supposed archer of his time that left home due to reasons unknown. Most were usually short and sweet nor did they get into much detail. Mostly used to get her to sleep, they awakened her interest to take up a bow once she was old enough and do something that could be passed down in history and make her family proud. Then, as she got older, the tensions between the two kingdoms rose. Her grandmother gave her a steel bow that had been unused for some time, but still looked good as new. With determination and perseverance she trained with her mother, who nee how to handle a few weapons and new some of the basics with a bow. Before long, Jasmine was in her teens and willing to join the Hoshidan army-despite her family's slight reluctance. As of now she's basically a fresh recruit ready to prove her worth and skills on the battlefield.
-
Weapons: Steel Yumi

Items: elixir x1

Other: she wears her little hat/headgear shown above quite a bit. Her birthday is 4/17, and can occasionally be clumsy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Legens Legentis
@Takumi Could you go into more depth with her military experiences or is she a fresh recruit?

Fresh recruit. I'll add that in.

Golly. I check once earlier today and there is nothing and now three new ic posts.. .that's some rapid-fire posting... Just like my neopet days (I can't write anywhere near as fast as I used to... I weep)

edit to avoid double posting:

@VanceXentan how far away from the bridge is this happening? as in, would poplin reasonably be able to hear the song?
also some possible mood music for y'all

Last edited:
@Takumi Does your character have a crush on Azura? Indescribable feelings are suspect! (insert Kappa/Troll face here)

• Love
Reactions: Takumi
@VanceXentan

Lol, Azura is the ultimate wifu but no. Doesn't mean a crush can't form though teehee.*insert derp face here*

@VanceXentan

Lol, Azura is the ultimate wifu but no. Doesn't mean a crush can't form though teehee.*insert derp face here*
psssh
I bought Fates just for Camilla. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I got the special edition because the artbook, to be honest. But that's besides the point. I married: Keaton, Kaze, and Keaton (again) in my runs. I suppose instead of marrying Keaton twice I could have married Kaze first, and then either Kaden or Hinata (though that A support was such a let-down after how adorable his B support is tsk) and then Keaton but. But oh well. While many of the second gen are quite cute I don't like to go that route for like idk if lore would be the right word to use but. Just imagining how awkward that would make things like aaaaaa.
The classic fire emblem fan in me hates how its slowly becoming more and more of an ecchi date sim in order to keep up sales but my schediaphila says yes please. (Do I think petting should have been in the game to begin with? No. Am I upset it was removed in the NA release? very)

In any case vance u seemed to have missed my question
how far away from the bridge is this happening? as in, would poplin reasonably be able to hear the song?

I got the special edition because the artbook, to be honest. But that's besides the point. I married: Keaton, Kaze, and Keaton (again) in my runs. I suppose instead of marrying Keaton twice I could have married Kaze first, and then either Kaden or Hinata (though that A support was such a let-down after how adorable his B support is tsk) and then Keaton but. But oh well. While many of the second gen are quite cute I don't like to go that route for like idk if lore would be the right word to use but. Just imagining how awkward that would make things like aaaaaa.
The classic fire emblem fan in me hates how its slowly becoming more and more of an ecchi date sim in order to keep up sales but my schediaphila says yes please. (Do I think petting should have been in the game to begin with? No. Am I upset it was removed in the NA release? very)

I originally planned to get the special edition but was too impatient and got birthright. :/

Too impatient? Did you miss the preorders? I did my preorder through amazon as soon as they opened. Good thing too because they ran out of stock in like 30 minutes.

Currently Audric, and Klaus are within ear shot distance he didn't get too far away. Azura is along the river bank approaching Xander and Ryoma. A little further along than Audric now is located at.

Well being part wolf Poplin has a better sense of hearing so that's why I wasn't sure. I assumed that she'd be within range, but I just wanted to check first.

Fair enough everyone on the field should be able to hear it though. It's like a certain chapter in revelations.

Status
Not open for further replies.