Fire Emblem Fates - The Ocean's Silent Waves - OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
alright is anyone going to respond to someone besides Kitti or do I need to force audric along?

I'll try and post. I've been way busier than expected. :/

I apologize for not posting because I caught yet another awful cold making me feel like garbage. You people can still interact in the inn you know. The event. aka battle, won't start until Corrin is in the herbalist's house.

Get well soon, friend. Sorry things have been a bit slooow. Blame school ending for folks

I'll post tomorrow.

Alright boring post is boring but this is a ROLEPLAY after all some parts are boring and i shouldn't be the only one doing all the talking dialogues. Isn't fire emblem supposed to be 'make friends and kill people' simulator anyway?

I'll try to get a post up today or sometime tomorrow. :/

• Thank You
Reactions: VanceXentan
im alright! feeling much better so ill try to catch up reading and post sometime tonight

Alright thanks.

Anyone else going to post? I hate to say it but I really don't like the lack of rate of activity in this roleplay. No one is interacting with each other, we've lost a lot of players already, and I want to axe off Corrin soon but I don't want to keep doing that if no one is actually going to post.

Sorry for not posting. Been procrastinating way to much in a lot of things.

And I've got about four projects I need to finish and econ I have to catch up in.

I'll try and get a post up soon and not forget this time. :p

I'll give this roleplay another week before I consider it dead. I'm trying to be patient but the last post was on the 28th.

Status
Not open for further replies.