Fire Emblem Fates - The Ocean's Silent Waves - OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
no one has to back-edit or anything but can i make a polite request that colour-text be bolded bc im aggressively colourblind and have been having to highlight that shit to read it if not thats cool just if it isnt too muc h trouble

I'll see what I can do but I'm having troubles with the coding of these posts as it is so I make no promises.

@Uncle Legens Legentis A few of the other roleplayers have asked me to tell you to interact more with the other players. They feel that you've spent more time talking to the NPC's than the other player characters and would appreciate if you talked more to the other players.

Too impatient? Did you miss the preorders? I did my preorder through amazon as soon as they opened. Good thing too because they ran out of stock in like 30 minutes.

Huh, I most likely did miss the preorder. Oh well, I'll probably get all three games eventually.

Welp. I guess I can't really complain cause I at least have one of them.

@Uncle Legens Legentis A few of the other roleplayers have asked me to tell you to interact more with the other players. They feel that you've spent more time talking to the NPC's than the other player characters and would appreciate if you talked more to the other players.
I wish they would've told me upfront. :/

Just try to do so in your next post if possible.

Huh, I most likely did miss the preorder. Oh well, I'll probably get all three games eventually.

Welp. I guess I can't really complain cause I at least have one of them.
i ended up just getting one game at walmart and dlcing the other two. theyre not too hefty, so i had plenty of space on my sd card for it

i ended up just getting one game at walmart and dlcing the other two. theyre not too hefty, so i had plenty of space on my sd card for it

Hm, okay.

alright who's turn is it to post?

Is it too late for me to consider joining this

**Edited, see below

Last edited by a moderator:
No but you will need to come in later until we finish up the prologue and enter chapter 1.

I think I'm one of the people that need to post. I'll try and get one up soon.

Dio has been working on something but was having a hard time focusing last night...

Alright well would you guys like Corrin to stay alive for a bit longer or should he fall early next chapter. He is going to be sent to the next life one way or another.

Don't mean to butt-in, but I would like to know if you're still accepting characters.

I am currently accepting characters but you'd be the last one.

andrey-vasilchenko-girl-warrior.jpg

Name: Forsetia Martel
Nicknames: Sety for friends, Knightsbane to enemies
Class: Mercenary
Home country: Cheve
-
Personality:
Dependable and straightforward with an honest heart, Sety has a trustworthy air about her. She can be witty and wry when pressed but is typically mild of tongue and a stalwart ally in battle. Her stubborn streak, however, leaves something to be desired and she needs more than a little push when it comes to knowing when to back down.

Biography/history:
The lineage of Sety's family is a blended one and has helped to free her from the tighter ideas of loyalty to country that some others can struggle against. Her father was a Chevois knight whose skill with a club was said to have been fearsome while her mother fled the annexation of Kogha in her own youth.

As a young girl, Sety practiced swordsmanship with her father and dance with her mother and had a happy childhood. At the beginning of adolescence, however, her father was summoned directly to King Garon for a request whose details Sety was never told. He never returned from that assignment. Her mother has since stopped dancing, and seems only a ghost of what she used to be.

Since then, Sety has redoubled her training on her own, vowing to protect her mother herself in her father's absence. Secretly, part of her still hopes that he's out there somewhere, alive and simply unable to return home, though she knows how unrealistic this is.

While training out in a forest just a short distance from the border, Sety encountered a few Faceless. The situation looked dire and she managed to slay two of them on her own but was flagging from a hit one of them managed to land on her while she was facing another. Her fight earned the attention of a member of a band of sellswords patrolling the area for this kind of trouble.

Fortunately for her, they came to her aid and not only helped her to slay the final beast but attended to her wounds. In recognition of her bravery and skill in the battle, they offered her a position traveling with them.

Joining the sellsword band meant that she would travel between many of the major cities picking up contracts, giving her a taste of adventure that she had long yearned for. She tries to stop back by Cheve frequently to check on her mother, though.
-
Weapons: Armorslayer

Items: Elixir, Boots

Other:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Takumi
Could you go more into her backstory regarding events that have turned her into what she is today? She's a mercenary so was she a part of a company or did she simply do odd jobs? Did she go far and wide working? Etc. Also given her backstory wouldn't it make more sense for her to be from Cheve not Nestra?

I will add more backstory in a bit. The location was a holdover from a different idea that I forgot to change, meant it to be Cheve.

Status
Not open for further replies.