Fire Emblem Fates - The Ocean's Silent Waves - OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooh. I gotchya. (σ•ᴗ-)σ

The reason I haven't posted for Xander and Ryoma just yet is I'm waiting for everyone else besides Takumi to post. At the least I want Wyvern to post.

I honestly started writing after I made my last ooc post but.... I fell asleep =w= totally zonked out...
I'm obviously awake now though.. So I'll get back to writing. Should finish up a post tonight yea
and so should dio who was gonna post last night but forgot and never seems to check iwaku unless i bother him to >:c

Well if Dio doesn't believe he can continue the roleplay I won't force him to do so.

I'm gonna have to quit the roleplay, sorry about this. Life yet again finds it's way to disrupt my flow.

Alright thanks for telling me Gabriel.

I tried to write in Jasmine as best as I could.

ye mercenary on hoshidos side, or non affiliated. like i said i dont really have a preference aside from whatever's convenient
anyways ill try to get a post in later on tonight if thats fine-- i was afk for a couple of days because i wanted to make sure my new spiderlings were settled in proper.

You can be from either side but at the moment we're just about to end the prologue. So the battle is officially over everyone is backing off now.

I believe this now means that for the first time in like a billion years my friends and I are in a forum rp together~ Hooray~

@Uncle Legens Legentis Audric did ask for Klaus's opinion he was just interrupted by Ao's character. I specifically have Audric ask your character by his name if he has any ideas.

I noticed that, but I assumed that it was over the topic of where to go next.
I can fix it, if you'd like.

I'd prefer you did but it's up to you just tell me if you don't want to because then I'll see about posting sometime tonight or tomorrow.

there we go-- i went by the map from earlier in the thread for general location.

UPDATE i drew remi and edited it onto the profile
yes those are dark mage robes
yes i am a lazy asshole
rest assured she is still a rider just
too cheap for new clothes apparently.

also @vance she is neither on her wyvern presently nor is she presently holding any particular control over it-- she specifically offered him the reigns for trust value.

I'll try and get a post up soon.

Alright I'll edit my post accordingly when I have a moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.