Fire Emblem Fates - The Ocean's Silent Waves - OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
@VanceXentan Dio just told me that he should be able to post tomorrow. Had to pick up extra work shifts n junk. (Don't worry I've been hounding him. pun wasn't intended but now it is so hah)

Oh and I did this

• Love
Reactions: Legens Legentis
@VanceXentan Dio just told me that he should be able to post tomorrow. Had to pick up extra work shifts n junk. (Don't worry I've been hounding him. pun wasn't intended but now it is so hah)

Oh and I did this
Interesting wasn't expecting for people to pick out themes but that's neat.

The world must know of this.

• Love
Reactions: Takumi
I've already seen it and yeah it is pretty hilarious but i prefer Spongebob Conquestpants.

Reactions: Legens Legentis
Also I'mma going to let Autumn post before I do again.

I'll get on that. (σ•ᴗ-)σ
I dont have work tomorrow so if i dont get it done tonight/some abhorrent hour in the morning then it will be done sometime tomorrow (afternoon/evening given how i sleep)

Also I just like making playlists for my characters, though sometimes I make it hard for myself haha. I try not to duplicate artists and for Poplin's 8tracks I only allowed myself one Japanese song (either in vocal or aesthetic). Also, if it wasn't for the fact the full version of this song hasn't been released yet it probably would have been the one Japanese song.

Last edited:
Normally I try not to double post but idk if pings work in edits so @VanceXentan your color codes got all messed up

I deleted the code. It's fucking retarded that I can't code colors properly.

Seems like you guys are having a good time. Got room for one more?
I've kinda skimmed through the IC and it looks pretty fun but I'm not too sure where the exact position of Audric is or the rest of the cast is except for the doctor. Also I'm on +8GMT so I won't be in sync with anyone in the RP. English isn't my first language as well just putting it out here. That being said will you still have me?( Of course if my IC fails to meet standard I'll rework it)
Favorite class: Mercenary/Hero and Cavalier/Paladin

That's fine if English is your second language as long as it's readable. Timezone wise that's fine as long as you don't cause a big backup in the IC (I.E people waiting for a story important action) Right now Audric is at the bridge where Leo is on the Nohr side of the map. Xander and Ryoma are dueling and ordering their troops right now as of the moment i'm writing this Corrin has defeated his commanding officer for the assault force on the Hoshidan side of the map which means he's in a bad spot. Hinoka and Camilla are dueling in the skies. Elise and Sakura are off healing random people. Yukimura has just entered the field and saved Audric's hide. Everyone else is on the Hoshidan side of the map I believe .

My character, Poplin, started heading back towards the bridge. (My idea being tryin to get all of our characters together.)

I assumed all of them would only come together after the battle has ended or when Corrin is killed.
Technically these outcomes are one and the same.

As soon as poor poor innocent corrin guts the Hoshidan commander Ryoma and Xander will counter Leo and Hinoka/Yukimura's call for retreat and clash in an attempt to kill the other to cripple the other side before retreating. Corrin goes to stop them and then he gets fucked for lack of a better word and then dragon boy will be pushing up daisies. Elise/Sakura ball their eyes out and try to retreat but are pulled back by their allies and Azura does her little thing. Audric calls out for an all out retreat and he falls back with Azura and Felicia. We part ways soon after and then I suppose everyone tags along with Audric or stalks him.

Well yes I also originally assumed that everyone would join up after the fact, but since there is only so much sniffing two canines can do before it becomes redundant (but cute!) i figured it would be best to try and get everyone to the same area. Ya feel? Gotta get them character interactions going... Even if they all hate eachother

Reactions: Takumi
Hey, if they all hate each other that just makes it more fun!
Like a medieval sitcom.

Well someone needs to post before I do so I can move things along.

Also I find it slightly depressing we only have 200 some views on the IC.

I'll just leave my character sheet here...

Name: Robert
Nicknames:-
Class: Mercenary
Home country: Nohr, Cheve

Appearance:
Robert is a brownish-blond haired male with a rough asymmetric cut. His hair covers his right eye perfectly which hides his eye condition being blue on the left and brown on the right. He is fairly well-built just under very muscular and can be considered quite athletic. He is slightly taller than the average male not towering by any means and his skin is fair. His battle attire doubles as his casual wear which consists a of a white thick leather coat that just goes over the pelvis area and is sleeveless. Under his coat he has a blue woollen shirt with long sleeves and a collar. On his left shoulder there are straps which keep a shield on his shoulder in place. The shield is beautifully embellished with the symbol of Cheve knight's but there are plenty of cuts on it. There is also a belt which helps fastens the coat and the shirt together and on his hips are more straps that he uses to keep a small pouch and a sheath for his blade on him. He wears a rather well-worn pair of trousers and he also has a pair of leather gloves with straps as well as a pair of leather boots with metal knee guards.

-
Personality:
Many things have changed Robert outlook on life and the way he acts. Yet he still retains some of the morals he had held on to as a kid. He still considers himself fair even after resorting to banditry for a time. Letting his targets go free by giving up some of their valuables not all and if they resisted he tries to unarmed them without bloodshed. Still he is somewhat compassionate letting elderly couples go, not attacking families. Mostly merchants were robbed, only what he needed to survive with a small saving. An honourable side of Robert have been buried deep inside of him since everything but every now and then it would surface helping his allies during a infighting in the bandit group. Through it all he still remains hopeful that one day he would return to Cheve or meet up with his scattered family.

Though the other half grown from the harsh realities that he faced. Robert now is more cautious towards anyone having been lied to and tricked several times it's hard for him to put any sort of trust into anyone. He has always been dedicated into improving his sword skills but instead of practicing the way the knights did it he mimicked the styles of sellsword and murderers an opportunistic way of fighting leaving an opponent maimed or killed. All in all he is has become more rigid due to having radical changes and the realization that the world is not what his parents thought him.

At his best he is an honourable and hopeful man filled with compassion and ruled by fairness.
At his worst he is vigilant to a fault that doesn't let anyone in and is an unbendable force that won't stop until his opponent is killed.

Biography/history:
Born into a family of well loved knights in Cheve it was as if fate had given him the best that life has to offer wealth, power, recognition, honor and loyalty. When he was only still a child many instructors were sent to teach him about chivalry, honor, tactics and such. The things a leader would need to know. He was also well loved by his siblings a truly model little brother. However things weren't going well with the open opposition that his family held against Garon and on the day when Garon ambushed Sumeragi the family finally had enough and decided to launch a coup'd'état which failed horribly.

Stripped of everything he knew what's left of his family fled as far as they could but were separated by fate and he was now all alone with only what he had learned be the guide but he soon found out that honor meant nothing outside of cheve. Only gold and steel speaks volumes while the honor that his family had kept insisting to be important is useless. He even resorted to banditry for a time in his life being unable to even afford a loaf of bread the things he had loathes since he knew of them he now does it to survive.
After having enough of the vile things that the bandits did and had saved enough gold he left the bandits but he also left his given name and the name of his family.

He joined a mercenary company quite soon after he had left the bandits. The company had taken several casualties in a small skirmish with some elite Hoshidans soldiers. When the captain asked for his name he simply replied "Robert.". Maybe one day he can return to Cheve or maybe even meet one of his brother or sisters but for now he needed to survive. The company had already taken orders to assemble as reserves for the Nohr army and they marched onward towards the plains but the company wasn't even at half strength but still gold is gold like Robert has learned.
-
Weapons: Iron Sword, a worn blade with several cuts on it but is still sharp. The amount of damage the weapon took speaks of its craftsmanship.

Items: Vulnerary

Other: Robert still holds a deep respect for Cheve's knights. He also has a particular interest in well crafted blades.

I don't have an issue with him in fact his backstory might actually bring him into something quite interesting with two future characters. So I'll accept the character.

Awesome! Now what would be the best approach to start my post off?

Status
Not open for further replies.