Fire Emblem Fates - The Ocean's Quiet Waves - OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Real talk this is starting to get a bit annoying. Literally walk up to Kazuma, or Saito who are off in the corner talking about Hoshido, and Nohr. Or go find Ryoma near the front lines and ask him for orders. It is no hard whatsoever to grasp this concept of going up to a man and saying 'Excuse me I over heard you talking about the status of this war', or 'Lord Ryoma may I join you on the front lines sir.'

Alright thanks! I just don't want to post something that doesn't work for the GM like my prior RP post, which is why it may seem annoying to you.

Ok Ron is waiting for me to reply that leaves me with quite a few people not posting on the OOC, or the IC. So before I go into the effort of making a post who's still here?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Jessica
I'm still here! Just waiting silently in the background for the next chapter ^_^

Alright I'll see what I can do tomorrow. I apologize for the long waits in between posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.