Fire Emblem Fates - The Ocean's Quiet Waves - OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
a bit short but fine.

Had to do school work, and do stuff for another rp will post sometime today.

Anybody free for me to bump into, I'm unsure as to who I can bump into and whatnot, or if I should just have Kazu continue scouting with a small group of Hoshidans.

I'm not entirely sure what to do for your character Dragon closest I can think of is to have Chenille's brother meet up with him. Otherwise you'll just have to go back to camp, and meet Saito.

Yes I believe there is we need more Hoshidan characters.

@Mahou-Shoujo I accidentally left in the healer part if you want I can edit it out and put in mage.

Its no trouble, she corrected him anyway, so if you edit ill have to go edit as well... So in the end it is up to you.

Character Sheet:

Name: Ginkah
End Game Title: The Exiled Diviner (Subject to change)
Nicknames:
Class: Samurai
Home country: Flame Tribe
Appearance:
0Rxn2dR.png

-
Personality: When flames shine with the intensity to kill, harm, or eradicate, Ginkah's undaunted manner prevails, as he'll enter the fray of any dangerous situation, regardless of the danger. While engaging with others, Ginkah often bombards others with long, tedious conversations. Fortunately, the topics he typically uses contain a sense of interest to engage others, if they're gullible enough to believe his tales. Since he prefers to speak, rather than listen, he displays a banal lividness, in the form of yawns, or wandering eyes, whenever a conversation prevents him from presenting his thoughts in verbal response. Despite his talkative nature, he remains silent on other issues, in particular, some aspects of his past.

On the battlefield, he shows no mercy, killing those he deems enemy, if he's given the opportunity. In fact, violence, or fighting, is his foremost method of solving any problem. Respect, in his opinion, comes from the journey of battles. A fight between individuals is another form of conversation for Ginkah.

During public situations, such as purchasing goods, engaging with traders, or spending time at a bar, Ginkah's intrepid actions are seen through his conversations, which he always attempts to do, whenever he meets a new stranger. Unfortunately, when others ignore him, or are shy, he's taken aback, and somewhat feels slighted by their inability to encourage conversation. Luckily, he doesn't react with violence, but rather he moves on, since persistence is something he lacks.

Speaking of persistence, motivation comes to him in waves, as at times, he feels compelled to act, and other times, he's lacking the motivation to continue. Fortunately, the intermittent lack of motivation only affects everyday, banal entities, rather than important aspirations and goals; however, some days, he prefers to laze around, instead of working towards his goals.

In private, or if he's close enough with someone, individuals can see glimpses of depression, and trauma, which Ginkah actively hides in public. His exile from the flame tribe affects him somewhat, as he deeply misses his family, and he often harbors regret that he didn't choose death. His depression and trauma makes him somewhat uneasy, which explains his desire to talk and battle, as he believes those two particular actions are real, and without them, he's not present in the world. In essence, his need to gain respect through battle and voluble speech, originates from his desire to present himself as a lively being. Therefore, he's an attention seeker.

Biography/history: Born in the flame tribe, Ginkah was trained to respect the God of Flame, the Holy Mountain, and the Sacred Flame. Originally, Ginkah was set to be a diviner, working towards the greatest of the Sacred Flame, but that all changed, when he committed a crime. At the age of 14, Ginkah picked up a sword, and he cut down an elderly tribesman for stealing Ginkah's spirit scrolls in order to replace the elderly tribesman's son's lost scrolls. The tribesman was an important figure, and the death was not accepted by the tribe's chieftain. As a result, Ginkah was given two options: to leave the tribe for his crime, or to light himself on fire. Ginkah chose to leave the tribe, despite the lack of honor in exile, since his mind at that particular moment held resentment for the tribe. Thus, Ginkah left the tribe at age 14, with only the sword, he used to kill the elderly tribesman.

Originally, Ginkah missed his family, but he trained with his sword, slowly losing the pain of exile. Although, he still harbors regret for murdering the man, instead of reporting the crime. Consequently, he vowed to never act brash, or reckless again, but this vow was broken multiple times, as Ginkah murdered many individuals, who he deemed enemies. It was the tribe's greatest honor to become a diviner for the sacred flame, so when the tribesman had stolen Ginkah's scrolls, he simply lost it back then.

Several months passed, and Ginkah found a lord to serve, since he trained in the way of the samurai. He fought many battles, acting without mercy, as he did with the tribesman. The thoughts that enter his mind, as he battles are the justifications to himself that his actions matter, and that he's a real individual deserving attention, which he assumes as respect.

At the age of 22, he enters the warzone, which includes the Nohr and Hoshido armies, as they battle for Prince Corrin. Ginkah finds the ordeal a bother, but he's joyful that he can slice up some enemy soldiers to gain his 'so-called respect.' Unfortunately, Ginkah's never felt apart of the Hoshido military due to the ideologies he attained in his youth as a tribesman in the flame tribe. In fact, racial slurs come his way, as the Hoshido military views neutral tribes, as Nohr supporters. As a result, he seeks a way to regain entry into the flame tribe, and he believes its possible, if the war ends. Upon hearing about Corrin's desire to end the war and bring peace, he makes up his mind to join Corrin.

-
Weapons: Flarenatunei (Steel Katana), Buramikahto (Kodachi)

Items: 3 Vulnaries

Other: If it's not clear, he'll join Audric, since Audric has the same ideals as Corrin. I ended his history on that note in order to explain why he leaves the Hoshido military for Audric's forces.

Last edited:
i'd prefer that you don't have a direct family relationship to another canon character. @Ronnilis

Sure thing, as I thought the rule only applied to royals. I'll just say he's from the flame tribe.

I finished my character profile. Let me know if I need to fix anything.

He looks fine you can post in the IC.

On that note who needs to post in the IC? I believe I did last?

He looks fine you can post in the IC.

On that note who needs to post in the IC? I believe I did last?
Currently wondering what I should do with Leno before posting again

You can technically run him into dragon's guy but that may not end well.

You can technically run him into dragon's guy but that may not end well.
Probably not, I may have him run into Chenille on the battlefield

Status
Not open for further replies.