Fire Emblem Fates - The Ocean's Quiet Waves - OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
she could be fleshed out a bit more personally but you're making her more or less to be Audric's stalwart wall so I'll let it go and accept the character.

db62a1e01971d7742489da1d60bd2a32.jpg

Name
Taft

End Game Title
The Stellar Performer

Nicknames
None

Class
Bard

Home Country
Cyrkensia, Nestra

Appearance
Taft stands on the shorter side of average height of 5'4" with a lithe, yet toned build. While he has very little in the way of muscle, what little he does have is apparent from his life as a performer in Nestra. His hair is a soft sea-foam green that sits comfortably on his head, reaching down to the middle of his neck. His eyes are kind and caring, the sky blue hue portraying this carelessly. While not sickly so, his skin is quite pale and clear in complexion. The clothes he wears are light and airy, allowing him to move freely and comfortably while still being covered almost completely.

-

Personality
Taft is one of the most sweet and caring people ever. He'd do anything to make anyone around him smile, even at the cost of his own comfort or happiness. He would be the first to lend a hand to anyone when they need help with anything he can help with. Ever the 'mom friend,' Taft will give up his own food or bed or money for anyone truly in need. Despite his caring nature, he is not so gullible as to be taken advantage of.

Always the first to lend a kind smile or understanding ear, he's often seen as quite the ray of hope and positivity. Taft makes sure to keep up a happy face even when everyone else is down in their own gloom. He feels that there is light and hope in any situation, so long as you have the will to look for it.

Despite his general happiness, he has a constant nagging fear in the back of his head that he's not as helpful or useful as he'd like to be. Very insecure of his abilities, he always tries very hard to live up to the expectations he has set for himself. Most of the time he keeps these feelings in check, but there are occasions when he lets his negative self-image get the better of him and his smile falters.

Biography/History
Taft was born to one of the many performing women of the Opera House in Cyrkensia. Never knowing who his father was, he grew up with more mothers than practically anyone in the world. All of the women of the Opera House were more than happy to help out with and look after Taft as he grew up.

Taking after his mother, and all of the others, he learned happily how to dance and sing and play instruments, even though he never performed on the stage himself. Because of this, he spent all of his alone time honing his own skills, often finding some place to be alone to dance around, sing or play his instruments. Through his practice, he found that he had quite the affinity for playing instruments. Any instrument he picked up he could easily teach himself to play. After this realization, he began to dance and sing just a bit less to focus on learning how to play. His mother and the other dancers of the Opera House always told him there was some kind of reinvigorating and magical quality to his playing that just filled them with energy.

As he got older, he'd go out and travel the streets, prancing about playing his piccolo to bring a smile to everyone's face he passed. Over the years, he has made something of a name for himself around the streets as the 'sweet little Bard boy who likes to play music for us' among the citizens all over the city. Still living in the Opera House, he can often be found assisting the women with their makeup, hair or outfits before they go on to perform, often getting a small song from Taft beforehand for good luck.

Still today he can often be found somewhere in the city by the echo of the music from his piccolo resounding along the streets and alleys when he isn't at the Opera House with his mother.

-

Weapons
Wind Tome

Items
Vulunary

Other
Piccolo is his instrument of choice

Last edited by a moderator:
I know he's not finished, but I lost the progress I had on him and I got really busy today. I've started both his personality and history, but I'll have to finish after work tomorrow

she could be fleshed out a bit more personally
Do you mean her history? I could write out more, I'm just afraid it'll clash with anything you have in plan, that's all, given that she is almost always with Audric. I just didn't want her to directly interact with anyone. Given that servants would be wise to avoid standing out as well in political atmospheres and when their charges are interacting with other nobility, it would have been prompt for her to have been at the sidelines at best, watching.

But yeah, I kinda wanted her to embody a mix betwen Oswin and Freddy.

Oh, also, non sequiteur, I think you meant 'heterochromic' for Keith's eyes.

@PlainJoe It's not needed but perhaps personal accomplishments of hers, or perhaps her training would be good additions to her backstory. It wouldn't clash with Audric, or the Nestran plans just stuff that would cement her reputation as a strong warrior.

Okay, I believe I'm done now. If there are any inconsistencies or things you'd like fleshed out more, let me know ^_^ It may not be the best, as I've been super tired lately, but I'll do my best to fix what needs fixing~

@DustBunny he looks fine however you should consider how they're going to be introduced into the story. It is being started just before a big fight.

Ah, true. If it would be easier for you, we could potentially add Taft into the story after the fight~ Whatever is easiest for you as a GM to write in ^_^

@PlainJoe @Mahou-Shoujo @Jessica2477 @Dragonslayer Ornstein

Fire Emblem Fates - The Ocean's Quiet Waves - In Character

here's the in character thread.

Audric is heading in from the north west. Nohr is coming directly from the west. Hoshido is camped out east. Audric was on a mission prior to heading out which is why he couldn't meet Xander directly. If you need help with character starts I'll try to help out. I also believe I tagged everyone.

Hey, last time I had Chenille and Leno following the army. Would it be better if I had them lost and one of them run into Audric this time or stick with the original?

@DustBunny If you want to wait until chapter 1 when we visit a certain village you can.

@Jessica2477 It's up to you. I can move Millow to the back of the Nohr army but that'd move him out of the normal ranks of the Nohr conscripts. If you had one of them get lost you can meet up with Audric but there will be a mini-band of soldiers trying to play catch up with him as well. Audric will be wary but if you say that you mean no harm he will let his guard down, somewhat, and speak to you and tell you what he's doing.

I don't mind waiting until the first Chapter ^_^ Taft would really have no reason to be out there around the border, so I believe that would be best~

@Jessica2477 It's up to you. I can move Millow to the back of the Nohr army but that'd move him out of the normal ranks of the Nohr conscripts. If you had one of them get lost you can meet up with Audric but there will be a mini-band of soldiers trying to play catch up with him as well. Audric will be wary but if you say that you mean no harm he will let his guard down, somewhat, and speak to you and tell you what he's doing.
No need to do that. I'll probably have Chenille run into Audric while she's searching for Leno.

By the way, I tweaked Chenille's and Leno's history a bit. Particularly to give a reason why Chenille hesitates killing humans and why Leno wouldn't bat an eye to it.

To summarize what I put. I had Chenille domesticated for a couple of years by a noble in Nestra before returning to her family. It would also give a reason why she is more trusting towards humans (besides her gullibility) and why she is more willing to forgive.

I would think Medusa is a few hours on horseback behind Audric. She'll arrive soon when things get heated.

@Jessica2477 As long as it isn't Lord 'Hedonism' then she should be relatively fine. Lord Gregory of Wolf's Paw (one of the major lords of Nestra) isn't exactly known for being a well respected lord lol.

@PlainJoe Alright fair enough the battle will start once everyone's conversed a bit.

@Jessica2477 As long as it isn't Lord 'Hedonism' then she should be relatively fine. Lord Gregory of Wolf's Paw (one of the major lords of Nestra) isn't exactly known for being a well respected lord lol.
Cool! Chenille's former owner was just a rich lady. Nothing to do with Lord Gregory.

With that out of the way, I'll get to writing my post then

If we somehow do get past chapter 1 which is how far this rp has ever gotten then more or less we may end up meeting lord hedonism.

More or less expect this:

If we somehow do get past chapter 1 which is how far this rp has ever gotten then more or less we may end up meeting lord hedonism.

More or less expect this:

Sounds great

._.

Status
Not open for further replies.