Fire Emblem: Crestfallen | OOC

Who do YOU think should be House Leader?

• Total voters
Heyaaaa! How are you doing?

Im good! Stayed home so I can catch up with a bunch of stuff.

Also planning out the NPCs. I've decided that the prof isn't gonna be a grump but a likeable person. Now to decide if they're male or female.

Reactions: Nim
But are they hot?

Of course they're hot. Everyone's hot.

hey be nice to your future wingman or you will have an unpaired ending

Hmm, would their first meeting be the travel/orientation ceremony at the Academy, or like, a month or months before that during Leon's rushed transition into nobility? It'd be pretty interesting if they hadn't met until the first day, and Mael's like wtf were you always there when I visited

I can see them connecting pretty well on the whole I don't want this shit attitude towards noble responsibility

Oi when did you become the wingman? I mean are you good at that bc if so, hired. Find a cute girl. Or two. Or thr--

I'm fine either way, we could have it so it's their first meeting in the rp. Tbh Leon was probably dragged to meet a bunch of nobles in a very short time so he kinda forgot everyone. So with Mael it'd be like--- "have i met this dude? this seems like an important dude. how the hell do i figure out if we've talked before."

So it's just both of them going ????? at each other basically.

That'd honestly be hilarious to watch lmao

Reactions: Rouge Rogue
hey be nice to your future wingman or you will have an unpaired ending

Hmm, would their first meeting be the travel/orientation ceremony at the Academy, or like, a month or months before that during Leon's rushed transition into nobility? It'd be pretty interesting if they hadn't met until the first day, and Mael's like wtf were you always there when I visited

I can see them connecting pretty well on the whole I don't want this shit attitude towards noble responsibility

Oi when did you become the wingman? I mean are you good at that bc if so, hired. Find a cute girl. Or two. Or thr--

I'm fine either way, we could have it so it's their first meeting in the rp. Tbh Leon was probably dragged to meet a bunch of nobles in a very short time so he kinda forgot everyone. So with Mael it'd be like--- "have i met this dude? this seems like an important dude. how the hell do i figure out if we've talked before."

So it's just both of them going ????? at each other basically.

I really really want this to be a thing pls

I need to come up with names for NPCs nao, darn

• Creative
Reactions: Marlowe
Hahah you could always toss around some names for suggestions. I need a name for a female professor, female archbishop's helper, and male archbishop.

I might as well. Some suggestions:

For the archbishop: Atticus, Augustine/Augustus

For the female professor: Cordelia, Alannah, Isabella, Lorelei, Eleanor

For the female helper: Adele, Vivienne, Esme, Grace, Rose

I really like those names! Especially Augustus or Augustine. I'm thinking I'll name the professor Juno cause I found a pic for her and she looks like a Juno. Now I'm stuck with the helper, Vivienne is pretty good but I was also thinking of Iris.

Everyone, the preliminary list of NPCs is up!

Reactions: Astoria
Not gonna lie

I'd fuck all of them

• Spicy
Reactions: Marlowe
Lmao all S supportable

maybe

Everyone, the IC will be up tomorrow morning. Sorry for the wait.

Reactions: Astoria
Oh. Okay, don't get me wrong, the ladies are pretty and all, but I'd let the archbishop arch my bish-hop any day.

Reactions: Marlowe and Jessica