Fire Emblem: Crestfallen | OOC

Who do YOU think should be House Leader?

• Total voters
Jesus christ guys. XD All of them are good, Yhirel-fearing people that definitely do not have any sexual tendencies towards the students!

• According to Plan
Reactions: Rouge Rogue
@Solace @Psyker Landshark @Jessica2477 @Rouge Rogue @Nim @Astoria @Demon Shinobi

Everyone, the IC thread is up!

NOTE THAT I WILL BE ENFORCING A STRICT, ONE-WEEK DEADLINE FOR POSTS. PLEASE POST WITHIN THE WEEK EVERY TIME THE CYCLE IS FINISHED (SEMI-FINISHED IF YOU ARE IN A CONVERSATION WITH ONE OTHER PERSON). Before, I used to be rather lenient when it come to this deadline. I am trying to get this ball rolling. Again, try your best to post within the week-- if you can't because of some good reason, please let me know.

As you can probably tell from my first post, the characters are on their way to the town proper of Irinduil via horse-drawn carriages. The characters are separated through their nations of origin, that being said, there is one carriage for Galbia, one for Mordlind, and one for Cretus. Here is the list of carriages and which characters are in them. Note that they are the only characters in the carriages:
  1. Sherry, Alexander, Laila
  2. Mael, Leonid
  3. Theodoric, Parthenia, Lapis

Reactions: Nim and Rouge Rogue
Carriages...
Laila: *Sick sounds*
Best first impression!

Reactions: Marlowe
Super quick color change cause I forgot @Solace had claimed red already--

hey be nice to your future wingman or you will have an unpaired ending

Hmm, would their first meeting be the travel/orientation ceremony at the Academy, or like, a month or months before that during Leon's rushed transition into nobility? It'd be pretty interesting if they hadn't met until the first day, and Mael's like wtf were you always there when I visited

I can see them connecting pretty well on the whole I don't want this shit attitude towards noble responsibility

Oi when did you become the wingman? I mean are you good at that bc if so, hired. Find a cute girl. Or two. Or thr--

I'm fine either way, we could have it so it's their first meeting in the rp. Tbh Leon was probably dragged to meet a bunch of nobles in a very short time so he kinda forgot everyone. So with Mael it'd be like--- "have i met this dude? this seems like an important dude. how the hell do i figure out if we've talked before."

So it's just both of them going ????? at each other basically.
  1. Sherry, Alexandr, Laila
  2. Mael, Leonid
  3. Theodoric, Parthenia, Lapis

Perfect opportunity for the first meeting!
I'll try to post today, but I have a doctor's appointment that has me all sorts of anxious for my health.

Yeah, in their sheets

O, well, guess its time to go look over all the sheets and see which colour wasn't claimed
Cause I completely missed that.

O, well, guess its time to go look over all the sheets and see which colour wasn't claimed
Cause I completely missed that.

Don't worry I did too

How do the carriages work? Are they like fancy medieval school buses, and pick up each student on the way to the town? In which case, Parthenia would be the last for Mordlind, being the closest, yeah?

Yeah, they kinda work like that. But all of the carriages are almost to the town proper, either way.

Reactions: Astoria
Hmn, so I didn't manage to post today, but I'll try to get one out before my flight at least, in between chores and errands.

So the carriages have been on the road for a few days, but how long would both Mael and Leon have been in one together? Just wondering whether they've spoken during the trip so far. If it's been a while, Leon would've likely said something by now.

Maybe they've exchanged a few words, but haven't properly spoken on the account of both being like "wtf who dis should I know him"? So it's just been awkward, short exchanges or silence. Leon will probably try again in my post.

Wdyt, @Solace ?

I'll be posting as soon as I wake up tomorrow.
(Still need to figure out Laila's colour too)

Did anyone claim light blue? Or blue in general? I need a color for Lapis :')

I'm a lazy sod so I'm claiming bold white~

Gold doesn't seem to have been taken yet so I'm nabbing that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Marlowe
Super quick color change cause I forgot @Solace had claimed red already--

I didn't originally but I guess I do now

Hmn, so I didn't manage to post today, but I'll try to get one out before my flight at least, in between chores and errands.

So the carriages have been on the road for a few days, but how long would both Mael and Leon have been in one together? Just wondering whether they've spoken during the trip so far. If it's been a while, Leon would've likely said something by now.

Maybe they've exchanged a few words, but haven't properly spoken on the account of both being like "wtf who dis should I know him"? So it's just been awkward, short exchanges or silence. Leon will probably try again in my post.

Wdyt, @Solace ?

Mael being refrained to a carriage for a few days is a recipe for disaster. He's definitely talked Leon's ear off to try and prevent himself from dying from boredom among other things; I'll have more details on all of the shenanigans that he's done over the course of the travel in my post, which I'll get started on right now!

I'll probably go and claim This shade of yellow then.

So who's gonna dress up for Hallows Day?