Fire Emblem: Crestfallen | OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Who do YOU think should be House Leader?

• Total voters
Parthenia is going to need to get Theodoric onto a pegasus. There will be much amusement.

Since Sherry is also Doric's childhood friend, does that mean Parthenia would know her somehow?

Definitely. To what degree, I'm not so sure though. At the very least, she'd know of her her, or could have met her several times through Doric.

Doric bitches about Sherry to Parthenia. And vice versa. Really, he bitches about why both his childhood friends are difficult cunts.
Maybe he should stop being friends with difficult cunts.

Reactions: Marlowe
Parthenia is going to need to get Theodoric onto a pegasus. There will be much amusement.

Since Sherry is also Doric's childhood friend, does that mean Parthenia would know her somehow?

Definitely. To what degree, I'm not so sure though. At the very least, she'd know of her her, or could have met her several times through Doric.

Doric bitches about Sherry to Parthenia. And vice versa. Really, he bitches about why both his childhood friends are difficult cunts.
Maybe he should stop being friends with difficult cunts.
giphy.gif

Jesus Christ, the brutality---

How is everyone today?

@Solace I think Doric would know Mael decently enough. Familiar with each other at least, semi-friendly terms.

Jess and I settled that eventually Sherry will receive a fortune that states she'll die in the next battle. She will definitely grovel at people's feet and confess her affections to everyone

@Solace Parthenia makes it her business to at least know of most of the important nobles by name, but I think it would probably be a toss-up if she and Mael like each other or not. It feels like they'd either hate each other's guts or be actually on pretty good terms, in a mutual fuckery/respect sort of way.

Jess and I settled that eventually Sherry will receive a fortune that states she'll die in the next battle. She will definitely grovel at people's feet and confess her affections to everyone

"I have a new fortune to tell, this one I'm certain is correct... It appears I will be dead by Sherry's hands by tomorrow's moon. Eheheh..."

"Hey, Lapis, don't come to class tomorrow."

Morning everyone!

Morning everyone!
*Is sitting in the corner, blinds suddenly folded and sunlight enters the room*
THE SUN! IT BURNSSSS-
Oh wait. Not a vampire.

Morning! Its actually afternoon for me :P

Lmfao what time is it over there?

Right now its 7:14PM for me :P

Ooooo it's only 1pm here.

Huh, where are you from, @Nim? You have the same timezone I do :O

I cant say I'm super comfortable sharing that exact detail. Hope you understand :p
I did mean country only, not an exact location or anything. Was mostly just curious if you were also from Finland, not a lot of us out here.

But yeah, I understand either way! No worries.

Last edited:
Reactions: Marlowe and Nim
Rouge Rogue

I can see Mael having some glaring suspicions about Leonid's sudden reveal as the heir to Sylmare after traveling there a number of times! Please don't kill him
See "kill" is such a strong word, I prefer "indefinite vacation".

I mean, huh, what, nooo, never.

Leonid's probably been told to uphold good relations with the other major Cretus nobles, particularly Pleiades, so Leonid would be all "Ughh i have to be buddy buddies with some stuck up asshat nooo" and then it turns out Mael is... not that, and suddenly it's like "so which pompous noble are we messing with today."

Though, yeah, he won't be very happy about the suspicions towards his status.

Sleep with one eye open bud.

hey be nice to your future wingman or you will have an unpaired ending

Hmm, would their first meeting be the travel/orientation ceremony at the Academy, or like, a month or months before that during Leon's rushed transition into nobility? It'd be pretty interesting if they hadn't met until the first day, and Mael's like wtf were you always there when I visited

I can see them connecting pretty well on the whole I don't want this shit attitude towards noble responsibility

@Solace
Alex isn't quite one for manners himself I don't think, so they should get along fine. Although, I don't think he'd be too quick to meet and greet and stuff in his first few years living among the nobility. Even when he did, it's probably for sparring help. I imagine Alex probably has a fair bit of respect for combat ability and cares more about who Mael is rather than his place in the hierarchy.

Nothing's a better bonding experience than beating the shit out of each other seeing who can lift the most

@Solace I think Doric would know Mael decently enough. Familiar with each other at least, semi-friendly terms.

@Solace Parthenia makes it her business to at least know of most of the important nobles by name, but I think it would probably be a toss-up if she and Mael like each other or not. It feels like they'd either hate each other's guts or be actually on pretty good terms, in a mutual fuckery/respect sort of way.

Yeah, I'd take it that even if they were somewhat familiar with his character, they would still see someone from an entirely money-driven country in a bit of a bad light; in contrast to how Mordlind is maintained, where their leader has to earn the title of Speaker.

That, and with how Mael doesn't even want his inheritance, they'll probably just tell him, "Suck it up, moneybags."

Morning everyone!!