Fire and Water

Ah! I just got out of school and you guys have said so much... D:
im not even home yet so I can't say much anything. Grr...

Don't we all just love timezones! -................shifty eyes...................- Not!

Time zones can get very annoying.. =/

We need to create/find a bubble with an internal time-loop where we could be in the same time-zone when we enter. Almost like the Narnian closet, where years can go by but only a few moments have disappeared from the day in reality.

That would be awesome but until that technology is invented we just need to figure out when each other is on… I'm usually able to post from the time I just said something here about 2 hours ago until in about 5 hours. I don't have much of a life… the only reason I haven't said anything is because I need to catch up and my mom decided today would be a good day to drag me to the mall

HAHAHAHAHA!... I hate the mall... but you had to go! *feels accomplished and does a superman pose*

Bah, MALLS. Just germ-parties. Anyways, on normal weekdays, I'm only on starting about 6 hours ago to 4 hours ago and popping on a bit around 1 hour ago to now. BLEH!

Urgh! I can't think of a good way to introduce Selenia :(

Depending where she's starting out, she could always bump into one of the other characters. I know we have a few of each clan on the front lines, and since you are Lume...Hasira is just leaving/will leave the Training City. Mina is in the Resting Center. Beirul is on the front lines. You could also start on your own; no one has tried the temple yet. Or like few others, give your character a mission and go forth!

Just a few ideas.

Oh, just so everyone knows, I'm almost always watching you o.o... aka I'm on at the most random times...

Also, Dead Romeo is now my favorite!

Anyone know what play this is from?

"A horse! A horse! My kingdom for a horse!"

Oh, good. What is it from?

Richard III. Huge Shakespeare fan here.

Ok, ^.^ just gonna write that down on my homework and--~ finished. Truthfully I got that as well but I thought it was the name of the character. I like some of Shakespeare's work as well, though I wouldn't call myself a big fan... I guess a small fan cause I haven't read a lot of his work at all.

Now I feel like a nub, helping you with your homework. I shall be more wary next time. :P

I would, if you have the time. His plays are rich with plot, which is what I love. Though I understand the language can be rough to get a handle on.

It came pretty easy to me with Romeo and Juliet, but then again that could have been a dummyed down version for High School >.>... the rest of my class didn't understand it though so I felt special =3

Then you're step ahead of the gang, but everybody takes in language in different ways. A friend of mine would rap it out; it was easier for him to get the hang of it that way. Another would break it apart, mixing different pieces in confusing ways. Though she did this with a lot of reading material.

... I may want to try to break it apart and piecing it back together in an overly complicated why! Mainly because I'm frightfully board and have been coughing too much to have proper blood flow to my brain. >=]

Anyways, what would you suggest I read from him? I might just look into it more.

If you like tragic romance, I'd try Othello. Comedic light, Taming of the Shrew -- also romance. You have the (un)popular Hamlet; he was more than a bit wonky by the end. Julius Caesar, another good one, a class betrayal and a bromance. It just depends on what you like reading.

Lol, yeah, just don't go breaking it apart so far as to not be able to read into the meaning. Though that can be fun too, making another meaning out of the intended meaning. If that makes sense.