Fire and Water

I can add a second character if it'll help even things out.

Name: Selenia
Current Position (Training Center, War, Resting Center, etc.): Resting Center
Species: Usagimimi (rabbit/human hybrid)
Clan: Lume
Personality: shy and doesn't talk very much with people who she doesn't know. She will only fight if there is a worthy purpose to it, if you challenge her beliefs she had a fierce temper an will defend herself as hard as she can but Selenia is otherwise pretty sweet and can become very hyper if she is with her friends
Appearance:
url-1.jpeg
Powers: she can cause a dust/ dirt storm to disorient and blind her opponents
Weapon(s):
http://s7.postimage.org/5lrc2uve3/1280956026030.jpg
Pets:
http://cdn2.listsoplenty.com/listsoplenty-cdn/uploads/2009/12/griffon.jpg
Other: she's vegetarian

Yaaay. Tiger is joining too! :3
[MENTION=3575]ilovevampzero[/MENTION] , Muhahaha. I'll most likely make another character as well, most likely on of em' Vandou.

[MENTION=3367]TigerQueen[/MENTION] Thanks for joining! At school right now so I'll add you to the list later.

(Making one in Vanduo :D)!
Character Skeleton
Name: Vesi
Current Position (Training Center, War, Resting Center, etc.): The Front Line
Species: Grindylow
Clan: Vanduo
Personality: Vesi rarely speaks, as he has difficulty with the English language. When he does, it sounds similar to a five-year-old's vocabulary. He isn't easily angered, but if he is unhappy, Vesi will go animal on you. He prefers to go for the kill on the battlefield due to the species' rabid nature.
Appearance: Link: http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs6/i/2005/077/2/2/Grindylow_by_verreaux.jpg About 4 feet tall-ish.
Powers: Can breathe water as well as air, use front claws and teeth, is VERY quick and agile.
Weapon(s): No external weapons.
Pets: His precious Byakko, a tiger-like creature. Vesi's is a water type Byakko so it can breathe water and air as well. It serves as a mount and a combat partner. http://th09.deviantart.net/fs50/200H/f/2009/260/6/5/Byakko_by_Renathory.jpg
Other: Vesi HATES fire.
I made a weird one guys, hope you like it!

... >.>... I only like it if I can go to muffin town too >.<

Also when do we start ^.^

Name: Mina
Current Position (Training Center, War, Resting Center, etc.): Resting Center
Species: Genasi
Clan: Lume
Personality: Mina is very warm and energetic. She is often said to be too soft for the front lines, so she was placed in the Resting Center to act as a healer and a minor priestess, devoted to Zeus. She is very musical, artistically inclined, loving to perform for the visitors.
Appearance: daughter_of_fire_by_orogion-d5fvcg3.jpg
Powers: Major healing spells, minor buff spells.
Weapon(s): Prefers working with short swords and daggers.
Pets: Mina has a pet snake, dressed in beautiful white scales, and her mount is giant lizard, golden in color.
Other: She's not as delicate as she looks.

Since RomanticLightning is adding another character for Vanduo, I thought I'd even it with another Lume. And the first in the Resting Center! Can modify later on, if needed.

That's a very nice muffin, *nods as if agreeing with himself*

*Gets on large rabbit* Away!

*Dadadadadadadadada* THE THREAD IS COMING! THE THREAD IS COMING!

Ok, I added something to my character sheet (Thanks [MENTION=3575]ilovevampzero[/MENTION] .I got the idea from yours =D)

Name: Violet

Species: HomoSapiens

Clan: Els de Flora

Current Position: Training Center, waiting for her first job/call/mission

Personality: She loves to be sneaky and sly and can be payed to spy on others, but it costs a pretty penny. She can be tempormental if you catch her in a bad mood, but she is ok around those who know her well.

Appearance: She had elbow-length jet black hair that, when down covers half her face. One of her eyes is green, however the other is blue and has a nasty scar behind it. He left arm shoulder has a scar and she usually has a bandage tied around the wound on her right forearm that never seemed to heal completely. She is slightly skinner and a few inches taller than most 16 year old humans. She is very deceiving though, do not let her little cute appearance fool you, she is a cunning and ruthless spy.

Powers: Hades has stown upon her the powers that her blue eye(left eye) has double vision almost, meaning she can see far away. She is VERY fast and deadly accurate with a bow and arrow or sniper's rifle. She is ok with automatic guns, but she usually doesn't use them, using a pistol or knives as sidearms. She is very close to being able to teleport, and if in very dangerous situations, can teleport a few feet away and create almost a bubble around her, giving her time to fix everything before charging back into battle.

Pet/Mount: She has a dragon for her mount who is half the size of a house, but very lethal and very strong. His name is Jay. He is mainly lack with beaming yellow eyes. He has blue stripes down his body, but crimson red claws a d facial designs.

Others: Violet is very confidential with her past, so be careful what you ask her.

Before I post I would like to know if anyone from Els de Flora would like to be on some kind of mission with my character. (Also am open to missions/ideas for missions)

[MENTION=2387]SilverJayStorm[/MENTION] I like :3 You want to go on Norway's mission?

ONWARDS THEN! Norway, you have a partner.

Ok! So what mission do we have... hmmm... can I come up with a rogue mission? My dude does not like the gods so I think a disguised rogue mission would be something he might do =3

Guess I will go find her hanging upside down now >.>

Edit; or she deleted that xD, I guess we can start on the battle field heading for the mission thing.

Yes. a rouge mission. That is fine. GO FIND THE LADY!

The thread is up now? owo

Ehrmagerd. I have to go to school in like twenty minutes so I can't post yet so I'll post later. :D