Fire and Water

Get better soon NorwayFOO. Good luck!

The hospital put me on some strong medication so I may be back RPing on this soon... maybe...

Agreed. Good luck! Who here can take over his character? We need to know the options so he can choose.

Since I'm in the closest mind set to Romeo, as far as I see from everyone, I think he should play it. That or Silver because mine is partnered with hers.

If Romeo can't do it, I'll be the second option. Only if Romeo can't though.

Wouldn't be temporary? Norway is coming back eventually, so if Romeo thinks he can handle it....

I will be back in a day or too now that I am not in the hospital.

Yeah, that's fine; I can do it. Just give me till tomorrow to post. It's been a bit of a long day, but I wanted to check things out. I'm glad things are better, though, Norway. Speedy recovery, man.

Name: Evelyn
Current Position: Resting Center
Species: Angel
Clan: Lume
Personality: Seems carefree and calm. She does not speak often which makes her appear anti social but she actually loves talking to people. She is usually a cheerful, laid back person but if she gets angry things can get pretty bad. On the battle field she seems to be more focused and thoughtful.
Appearance:
anime-girls-artwork-16_large.jpg

Powers: She manipulates wind to a deadly degree and also uses it to increase her speed. She also has a good amount of strength that she only uses to use her weapon.
Weapon(s): Usually used normally, but depending on her situation she may use it like a bat or use it's metal fan blades like a sword.
http://img.alibaba.com/img/pb/349/132/104/1271237787485_us_myalibaba_web5_16.jpg
Pets:
A giant wolf with wings, he is called Blitz. His fur is mostly white and is orange on top of his head and along his spine. The feathers on his wings take on a light orange and pale gold color.

Other: Her eyes have a silver Celtic pattern on the golden iris.

[MENTION=3861]Shadow Reaver[/MENTION] You are accepted. Welcome to the roleplay. The link to it is on page 2 here or just in the Fantasy section.

Norway, if I remember you were going to gather/scope out Riven, right? I just want to make sure.

Echoing Song, I think I'm gonna try to have Beirul somewhere along your Mask's path. Be prepared for a drunk giant. :P

And does anyone know if Psychedelic and RomanticLightning are still playing? I'd like to get interaction with everybody on some level.

His plan was more or less get to the front line and see if he could talk any enemy's down from a fight and try to get them to join him if he could. He would do this in an area where there was only one enemy (aka they were alone so no one would feel pressured to fight) I think I may be posting in two days but I don't want to hold Silver up at all.

It's up to you and Silver. I don't mind posting for you, but I could never do your character justice like you could.

Yay, drunk giant! haha, Mask is gonna love this.....I think.....emotionless little thing, I really don't know -cocks head-

Guess we'll just have to see! I have a feeling it'll be interesting! :P

Ooh, and it gets interesting! I have to make a few posts for a couple different RPGs, but then I'm going to bed. I promise, though, I'll post first thing in the morning...it's going to be fun. :)