Fire and Water

It makes sence perfectly!... Then again just about everything makes sence when your delusional o.o

I will write those down as well... Favorite work of his, Taming of the Shrew... Nah just messin with ya, but I think I might read that one. Hopefully for my next IR or just to read... I have alot of time on my hands...

I guess were both delusional then. :P

Taming of the Shrew is pretty good; it could be described as sort-of tongue-in-cheek humor -- perhaps even bawdy.

[MENTION=2387]SilverJayStorm[/MENTION]

I know right? owo

[MENTION=3660]Dead Romeo[/MENTION]
Yes sir! We are both very special nuts =]

Norway... Dead Romeo is your f-f-f-FAVORITE? But I thought... *WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA* WE WERE FRIENDS! *WWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA*

... well you said that word... so you were replaced by DeadRomeo, its your fault for almost killing me with that *shivers* word.

Also, I am looking for the next member of the rebellion! If no takers I will just continue with some unfortunate killing... <o:p></o:p>

Riven is avalable, and Mask is too even if he never will say it. But to get him, you have to fight him and earn his respect.

Think we will stumble upon Riven for now, but I refuse to post until I get home >.<

I got classes until six so I won't be back till after that. College, eh.

Well as everyone keeps trying to remind me 'Real life comes first'.

I'm also trying to figure how to get Beirul more involved with the rest. I'm just not sure how. Ideas?

I'M SORRY, NORWAY! ;_;
Oh, and, you could try to get Beriul to "somehow" stumble across the members of the rebellion. One or both of my characters will go with that too, Norway.

It may be a while before I post something. I like to try and make them quality over quantity and right now I'm dizzy from whatever I happened to be struck with. When I am feeling a little better I may post again but for now someone can take over my character. Sorry about that guys but I'm really having a hard time just posting small things like this =/

Awww, Nor, I'm sowwy. :3 We'll get someone to take over your character for you.

I'm currently trying to decide what the hell I'm going to do with Calder...a post will come eventually.

Feel better, Norway.

That might be an idea, Vamp. I'm just not quite sure how yet...guess we'll see.