Fire and Water

And welcome, Romeo, if ya need anything else on Mask, don't hesitate to ask. I'm still figuring him out too haha.

Will do. Sorry about the wait again. I'll try to keep posting no more than every other day, if not every day.

[MENTION=3929]Yaoi Master Gavin[/MENTION] Of COURSE! There's always room for anyone who wants to join!

We have an issue. Unfortunately, Rufia (Lightning) is having some serious problems with a broken laptop. So, would anyone like to take over her character? If not, she said killing the person off would be okay too.
I'm sad. :(

At long last, I've been able to sit down and translate the bio to this format; implying this RP is still going.

Name: Aklyss Felglace

Current Position (Training Center, War, Resting Center, etc.): Front Line

Species: Shadowfrost Elemental

Clan: Vanduo

Personality: Perhaps one of the more enigmatic players on Vanduo's side, Akyss never wanted to be a part of the battle despite his talent for it. A nihilist, he sees the battle as pointless and has been trying to subvert it for four years now. Unfortunately, the few he has discussed this with accept their predestination. This has led him to be closed off to others and willing to kill anyone who gets in his way. His penultimate goal: to end the war by any means at his disposal, even if it means killing the gods.

Appearance:

lxwlu.jpg

Powers: Umbra-/Hydro- kinesis - manipulation and control over water and shadows and can be used to create weapons, wings, etc. He can also control wind through the water vapour but it will be overcome every time by someone with true aerokinesis.
Shadow-/Water- walk - so long as entry and destination are connected by one of the two, Akylss can move between points.
Elemental Form - Being a pure elemental, Akylss is impervious to all unenchanted weapons save bludgeoning weapons though these do barely any damage at all.

Weapon(s): Aklyss carries no weapons but is proficient in staff, scythe and dual daggers.

Pets: None

Other: Is known to several as 'The Bloodless Butcher' for his methods of killing which rarely ever spill blood anywhere near him.

Character Skeleton Name: sukomi kimiko
Current Position (Training Center, War, Resting Center, etc.): war/frontlines
Species: Clan: lume. Electric and light elemental

Personality: quiet keeps to himself. Overestimates every opponent
Does not get mad but if he does he transforms.

Appearance:Sukomi wears a black shirt with a few small wholes in it. his lower half has black shorts .he wears no shous. His hair stands straight up and is a red color .. He stands at 5'11" and weighs 180lbs.
Transformed form.: he would grow 2 ft from what he was hes speed increases to just under lightspeed. In this form his elemental attacks are much weaker.

Powers: light auras each containg a diffrent abilites freezing images moving them refracting ang reflecting light .
:bright tears:takes light rays and ignites them .
Shocking smile:electrical shells that explode and move at fast speeds. The shell would release shards of electric bolts where ever they land would open a passage way something close to teleporting.

Weapon(s): an ademantium vibranium sword

Pets:none

Other: n/a

[MENTION=3929]Yaoi Master Gavin[/MENTION] ... Accepted... We need to make up for the loss of characters. It seems Romeo is dead.
[MENTION=4176]djrae315[/MENTION] You are accepted, if you don't want to add more detail that's fine.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH How will we start this again?? I'm open to suggestions!

Do a remake of it and try to get more of a plot in it. If you can half guide the characters they will most likely follow and try to go along with what your trying to get to happen. Also I would try to get everyone either in the front lines or the resting areas, maybe make the resting area medical tents located just behind the front line. Kind of force characters together?

I have no ideas of my own, but I do like NorwayFoo's Idea. =)