Fire and Water

Ok! So what mission do we have... hmmm... can I come up with a rogue mission? My dude does not like the gods so I think a disguised rogue mission would be something he might do =3
Guess I will go find her hanging upside down now >.>

Edit; or she deleted that xD, I guess we can start on the battle field heading for the mission thing.

Violet is now in a room, but she's bored. I hope it's a good starting place =D

FFFFFFFFFFINE. SCHOOL IS MEAN.

So true!

<s>There's nothing to be upset about.. I'm totally gonna cut classes today</s>

It suuucks. Everyone awesome is online only in the early morning here. :c<!--3</html-->

Should I make the God characters? They might show up sooner or later...

lol wow all this after I post one lengthy post o.o

Am going away posting!

About 6 am over here.

Darn time zones. :/

Everyone's posting and I'm just sitting here longingly reading everyone's post. I can like start posting when everyone's online if I wake up an hour early at 5 am over here though. :D

But only for like for an hour. lol.

It's about 5pm here too. Most of my pple are on late at night compared to my time.. It gets hard sometimes

When I usually get online.. 5PM - 10PM it about early in the morning over where you guys are I am supposing.

Oh yeah and on a note, my grandmother started getting me tutorials. v.v

So instead of 5PM is like 6PM cause of that extra crap. </3

Awww, I'm sowwy :3. WE'LL WORK IT OUT. I actually am due for dishes duty so be back later!

Yeah..I'm heading off too.

SCHOOL. I HATE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. *Trails off as she makes here way to school. ._. *

ok *waves* and still could use helps figuring out what kind of mission I am going on. Someone please help the brain dead Norway!

You did say you wanted a rogue-type mission, right? Maybe you two are gonna scope out the other two clans for intel/info?

Thats helpful to my side. The guy I'm playing as doesn't want to help the gods but somehow stop them. He finds them corrupt... maybe he can try to start up a team of people like him, rebellious to the gods... if that is aloud that is.

Sounds good. It would be a start to find allies and a good chance to get everyone involved together.

Yes, I can work with that. *evil grin from idea realization* I can weave that into my posts >=]

Then I can't wait to see how it turns out. :D

You could eventually try to get allies from both sides to start the rebellions :D

Yes >=] I will take this idea and run with it.

Don't forget my guys, guys! haha, sorry, I can post some in the day and then after six every night, but college is just a big mix and mash of classes