Fire and Air...Coming Together

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryu slowly got out of the car, not fazed as much as he led on by the large house. I figured this to be honest. He thought as he closed his door. He looked over to Liza, and saw she was holding her side. "H-ey, you okay?" he asked as he moved over to her quickly, taking her arm, and placing it on his shoulders to support her. "Come on, let's get you inside." he said softly.

Leaning against Ryu she let him lead her to the door. Reaching for her keys in his hands she got her house key and unlocked the door. She pointed to the stairs inside. "Up the stairs my room on the second floor all the way down the hall, last door all the way down." Gripping her side she did her best to endure the pain. 'These pain killers are wearing off quickly.'

Ryu looked down at her out the corner of his eye as they walked up the stairs slowly. "Alright, and once there you can lay down, and hopefully that pain of yours will stop." he says, care actually lacing his words. He held her steady, as step by step, they went up. He didn't want to move too fast, afraid to hurt her even more.

"Liza?" A voice came from a distance, turning around she saw her brother. "Garrett..." He ran up and looked at Ryu confused. "What happened?" Liza got off Ryu and tried to stand tall. "I got hurt during training. It's only a few stitches it's not bad." Her legs were shaking underneath her badly. Keeping eye contact with Garrett she hoped he didn't notice. Garrett quickly picked her up bridal style telling Ryu to follow. "You know I hate that tough guy bull shit." Garrett said kicking her door open and carefully setting her on the bed. "Ugh stay with her I'm gonna get Mother." Liza looked at him wide. "No No no no just please ignore this!" Garett looked at her taking her hand off his. "Sorry, if we don't tell her now she is just going to be angrier that you didn't tell her." Garrett walked out of the room. "Please stay with her till I come back."

Ryu blushed and nodded, not sure what to do. He fidgeted, his hands trembling. He was not good with new people, mainly because most ended up hating him. I...I gotta get away...yeah...maybe I can...But what about Liza? He thought, his mind racing through thoughts and ideas. He looked over at Liza, making sure she didn't move.

Liza just sat there feeling like a complete child, she made eye contact with Ryu the moment she went to open her mouth the door flew open and a beautiful reddish brown hair woman ran in. She looked a lot like Liza but had some soft features in her body shape and face. Immediately she ran in and threw the blanket of Liza lifting her shirt to look at te bandages. "MOM! PLEASE!" The woman didn't stop she just ripped the bandages off and looked at the stitches. "The stitches look well done..." Finally she looked at Liza "Sweetie how do you feel?" She asked running a hand through Liza's hair pulling it back out of her face exposing all her features on her rounded face. Her mother looked at her with such concern then anger showed as if a switch was flipped. "WHO THE HELL DID THIS TO MY BABY?! GIVE ME A NAME AND SWEAR I WILL HUNT HIM DOWN AND MAKE HIM EAT HIS OWN-" Suddenly a giant man about seven or more feet white hair to his mid back and silver eyes that made him even more terrifying looking walked in and picked up the mother like nothing giving her the look of a doll in his enlarged hands and arms soothing her gently. "Now, now dear. Our daughter is fine, look at her no need to go on a killers rampage." The mother continued to yell about something as the man soothed her and as if like another flip of a switch the mother just stopped and calmed acting very innocent again. "How are you my daughter?" The father asked sitting on the bed gently taking Liza's face in his big hands.

"Father I am fine..." Liza said really wanting the attention to stop. Finally both parents noticed the other person in the room. The father got up and toward over Ryu by a good foot or two. Taking a hand out he shook Ryu's hand. "You my be the gentleman who found my daughter and brought her to the infirmary at the school." Bowing his head he thanked Ryu. "Please as a thank you please stay for dinner. I completely insist, and when dinner is over I will have Liza's brother or sister drive you home. What do you say?"

Ryu looked at the mother and father, his mind reeling with thoughts. He didn't know what to do... He was actually scared. But he knew.... He jut had to tell them the truth. "T-That is a kind gesture sir.... b-but..." he said as he looked over at Liza. "I-I'm the one who d-did this to your daughter... Not intentionally... But.... Nonetheless, it was me" he said as he bowed in hopes of forgiveness. "Please forgive me" he whispers as his eyes seem to cloud. His long black hair blocked his face, as he stayed bowed, not wanting to get up.

Liza's father lowered his hand and looked at Ryu with anger in his eyes. "Drace..." Her mother came up and raised a hand getting ready to smack Ryu. Then lowered her hand on the boys shoulder. "We know, not stand up." Drace walked up behind Akira and took his wives hand. "We just wanted to see if you would speak up. Which you did. You are a good man. Please stay for dinner." Drace picked Akira up and walked to the door. "Lets let them have some alone time. They have a lot of team building to do." Akira smiled and they left the two together.

"I'm sorry about them.. their.. weird." Liza said looking out the window.

Ryu panicked when he saw the anger fill their eyes and her mother raised her hand. From pure instinct, his body went into a 'protective' mode, flames starts to wisp around his body. Then suddenly, nothing. They were talking calmly. As they left, Ryu let out a deep sigh of relief. He looked over at relieved smile. "It's okay...I can understand weird." He chuckled. "His eyes returned to their normal hue as he lean against the wall nearby.

Liza looked at him and tried her best to smile but it wasn't coming. She was bored, right about now she would be hitting the family obstacle course, but no she was stuck in bed like a child. Leaning against her head board she crossed her arms. "You really don't have to stay..It's embarrassing enough to be this way.."

Ryu looked over at her, and smiled. Not just any smile, a genuine heart-warming smile, something that was rarely seen at school. "I'll stay~ You are my partner now, and until you get better, I'll be here to make sure you don't go insane when your bedridden." he says with a grin. Now that he had gotten to know the warrior girl more, he seemed more comfortable around her.

"This is so stupid.." She said looking away. "I'm bored...What do we do now? I'm not staying in this bed till Monday bored out of my mind!" She yelled going to get off the bed.

He holds in the urge to chuckle and looks at her. "Oh stop throwing a fit." he says softly, but kindly. "If you want...." he says as he thinks. Then his eyes light up, "How about we talk more about....well each other?" he said, somewhat awkwardly, considering he never talked to anyone. It's not like anyone would understand him anyway.

She glared at him and sat back down on the bed. "Okayy... you start?"

He blushed and shook his head. "U-Ummm... I would rather you start..." he said softly as he sat on the bed by her, not sure what to do or say. "I'm not good with this kind of thing....to be honest."

She crossed her arms and looked at him raising an eyebrow. "Look at me... and I am? This is stupid you wanna know me fight me." She got up and put herself in a first defensive position. "Come on..."

He looked at her, and sighed. "Liza...." the he stopped. He knew she wouldn't listen so he stood up and places his hands up, ready to strike. "Don't blame me i you get hurt again.... Wonder Girl." he said wit a slight smirk.

"Trust me... It's time for my payback~" She ran at him as if she was going to punch him shifting her body to kick him so hard Ryu flew into the wall. "You were saying Purple eyes?" She laughed.

Ryu crashed into the wall behind him and pretty much through it, as he laid there, laughing. "Alright, that was good~" he said as he jumped back up. He held his hands up again, his eyes shining as he watches her carefully. "But Purple Eyes?" he laughed and taunted her. "Is that the best you can do~ Wonder Girl?"

"As if!" Liza ran and punched him in the jaw before bring her knee up into his stomach watching him fall to the floor. "I got to say though, I do love your eyes there very unique." She said before using air to float him in the air and kick him again flying toward the wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.