Fire and Air...Coming Together

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryu takes the blows as he immediately jumps back. "I'm one in a million with this eyes, they are my pride~" he laughs as he suddenly goes on the offensive. Being light on his feet, he moves quickly rushing towards Liza.

Liza jumps to the side round kicking him and bring her leg down to meet him with her whole force. "And only my immediate family has silver eyes and while hair... Though I hate them.."

Ryu's arms shot up to deflect as he pushed her leg back, swinging his arm up to connect and uppercut to her jaw. "Well I think it looks-" he grunts as he moves. "Pretty~!" he shouts, more entralled in the spar rather than what he was actually saying.

Dipping herself back she back flipped to deflect his punch, pain shooting through her. Ignoring it she got up slightly blushing from his compliment using his leg she climbed up on to his shoulders falling backward pulling his arm into a arm hold. "Thanks, I guess now you either give up or get your arm broken your choice handsome."

He heard her call her handsome and he blushed immediately. W-What?! He thought as his face went red....or as red as one of his complexion can be. "I-I'm not about to give in, that's not my style~" he said as he tried his best to break free. Though, he realized her strength was greater than his and grumbled. "Oh fine.....I give." he said as he sulked.

Letting go of his arm Liza used her arms to flip herself back on her feat. "I think that was some pretty nice talking if i do say so myself." Laughing she put her hand on her hip and felt wetness. "Oh shit!" She said looking at the giant red spot on Ryu's shirt. "I'm sorry.... I'll get you a new shirt.." Liza genuinely felt bad about ruining his shirt.

Ryu blushed as he looked at her. His eyes went wide with worry, much more than one could even fanthom. "N-No! Don't worry about me, see?" he said, almost in a panic as he took his shirt off, revealing himself topless. He stood there and then moved. "See it's just blood....just blood. " he said though it's more Like he was convincing himself of something.

"Great I ruined two of your shirts...I'll just buy you more.." slowly trying to take her shirt off she exposed the open wound on her side. When a knock came at the door. "Liza?" came a soft voice another small white hair girl poked her head into the door. She looked like a smaller girlier version of Liza. "Holy crap! Should I get mom??" The girl said eye wide. "No no no Krin can you do it?" Krin looked at her like maybe she should still get mom but sighed and said she would be right back. A few minutes went by and Krin came back finally noticing that they were both shirtless. "You know you guys should wait for that stuff if you knew you were hurt Liza."

Liza looked at Krin and then at Ryu. "NO no no no Krin it's not like that we were sparing."
"Is that what you call it these days? Sparing?" She giggled leaning in front of Liza. Taking a green goo she spread it on the would and took two big leaves and placed them over. "Now hold your arms up for the bandages. Big guy hold her arms so she doesn't get tiered and have to use her muscles."

Ryu blushed as he stood there, shirtless....in front of what seem to be Liza's little sister and herself. Good job,idiot. He thought to himself, as he nodded towards Krin's request. He walked over to her, still blushing at the small one's comments as he held her arms up. He was so focused on helping, that he didn't realize his back was exposed, showing nothing but scars. Healed, but none the less, this back was full of slashes of all sorts.

Liza sighed annoyed but Krin was right the amount of blood she was losing her arms would get tiered really quickly. Krin hurried to get the wrapping around her sister. "There and I did it only around the spot so you should be able to change and stuff." She packed up the stuff and looked at Ryu. "Muscle man, you can put her arms down now." She giggled playfully noticing his giggle and walking away. "Please no more sparing between you and Garrett I am running out of medical supplies real quick.." Shutting the door she left the two alone again.

Liza got up and looked at herself in the mirror, sighing at her annoyed and broken reflection.

Ryu watched the younger sibling leave and turned to watch her go, his back still bare. He turned back around to face Liza, rubbing the back of his head. "W-Well.... She's adorable..." he said, chuckling nervously. He saw her expression and patted her on the shoulder. "Hey, just take it easy for a while, okay?" he said softly. "Even the toughest people need a break."

"My sister is adorable, I will admit that. She is always there when I need her to patch me up. Get my out of trouble, and train me when I need it always dependable. She's also a better wind user than I am, and the only one in the family and youngest in the school history to master all four elements." Liza said finally turning to him finally realizing his nudity. Quickly her cheek flared up red as she looked away. "If you think I'm scary never piss off my sister. She cute till proven guilty." Sitting back down on the bed she held her side. "Knock knock!" It was Krin again. "Hey, shirtless big guy, give this to her." Krin passed him some pain killer, grabbing him by the shoulder pulling him down two feet to her tiny level she whispered at him. "Make sure she doesn't see the pill, there sleeping pills. Make her take them but if she see's the color she will not take them. Got it." She held him by the neck until he said he understood. "Good, if she gives you any problems just shout and me and Garrett will come in and tie her down." Krin smiled a charming little smile and left out the door. "What was that about?" Liza asked looking at him.

Ryu smiled as he sat next to her, still wondering where he wold get his shirt. Maybe I have one in the car.... He thought to himself. He noticed Krin coming in and handing him some pills. Great another thing to worry about.... Maybe I can get them...Wait my shirt! He thought, inwardly smiling. She wouldn't look at him if he was shirtless. He looked over at her, and smiled. "It was nothing. She was just coming in to welcome me and what not." he said softly. "Hey, I have some candy~" he says, pulling a box of theater candy from his pocket and smiled. "Would you like some?" he asked

Liza just sat there and looked at Krin talk to Ryu, she couldn't hear but they look intimate. For some reason Liza got annoyed, Liza loved Krin, that was her sister, but there was no denieing her cute feminine features. Features Liza did not have with her warrior body. Looking up she saw Ryu holding candy. Giving him a look she looked away. "No, I'm good."

He looked at her. Damn, I should have thought that through a little better. He thought, as he popped a few candies into his mouth. "Are you sure?" He asked smiling. "They are really good, and I'd hate to eat them all~" he said softly.

Liza looked at him a little annoyed now, finally out of annoyance she held her hand out. "Fine, just give me the dame candy." She said a bit agitated as she looked at herself in the mirror still, feeling horrified by her bandaged body..

Ryu blushed and smiled as he poured some into her hands, one of them being the pill her sister instructed he give her. "You won't regret it Liza~" He smiled as he ate some of his own. He watched her closely, hoping she never noticed the pill.

Popping them into her mouth she chewed on them and made a face. "Ew, one of these flavors are disgusting..." She said grabbing some water and drinking it. "Remind me to never take candy from you again...." Sitting back on the bed she looked at Ryu. "So what now big guy." Rubbing her eyes she yawned.

He watches her, noting that she is getting sleepy and smiles. "Nothing really, I guess we can just relax for a bit, eh teach?" he said jokingly. He looked up at the ceiling, wondering what he could possibly talk to her about... It's not like they had always gotten along, ya know? He sighed inwardly, somewhat happy that she was at least trying with him.

Rubbing her eye her eyes started to get blurry. "Ryu..." She said wobbling a little and catching herself on her footing. Leaning against the wall everything started to get blurry, the more she struggled to keep her legs from caving in the the more she tried to keep her footing. "What the hell did you give me!" yelling at him she caught the wall trying to keep herself up but it was too late. Her eyes blurred more and more, and eventually everything was black and she heard a door open.

"So you did give it to her." Krin said walking into the room with Garrett. Her brother picking her up from the ground and walked over to tuck her into bed. "Didn't think you would be able to do it. What you do shove it down her throat?" Krin giggled her lacy white skirt flowing around her slim thighs. After Garrett knew she was comfy he looked at Ryu. "Shirt." he said handing him one of his shirts. Krin grabbed him by the arm and pulled Ryu to the door. "So mom and pop want you to stay for dinner as a yay she finally has a partner! Garrett and I's partners are going to be there too." Twirling to look at him she took in how much taller he was from her. "But do not worry right now Daddy wants to see you in action. We wont have dinner till she wakes, so you wont be alone." walking ahead of him she took a few steps and turned slightly to him. "Better get your fighting boots on, you fight Garrett first." Giggling she grabbed his hand again and showed him to the training room.

The training room was a normal gym, if you were a secret agent ninja. It had everything under the sun too every weapon under the sun in all over the walls. Inside where Lizza's parents, and along with another gentleman. He was tall and leaning against the wall, white layered short hair, with a face so serious it could scare paint off a wall. Looking up from where he was he looked at Ryu his mis matched eyes staring at him, one black, one green. Anyone would be lucky to get a reading off him, but so far no one would. Garrett caught Ryu looking at him and he leaned into him. "That's Krin's partner, Maddoc Jacobs. He's a serious son of bitch but good to my sister." As if Krin heard him, she smiled and ran to Maddoc jumping into his arms in a huge hug. As if cracking him skin from lack of emotional facial expressions one side of his lips tilted upward as he held Krin against him. Krin was small, but next to that guy, she looked like a little child in her thigh highs with the bows on top.

Garrett smacked him on the back and turned with his arms raised. "Pick a weapon and meet me in the ring. Oh, and before you ask if you can start with Krin, just know, she's a better fighter than my sister, and the only one in the family to take her father down." Garrett laughed at Ryu's face as if he didn't believe him. "Better ready yourself."

Status
Not open for further replies.