• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I want to jump in this too. :) I should be making my profile soon... I may offer a whole new set of problems with my character- but hey, it's an idea that has been floating in my head.

Reactions: The Wanderer
I think I want to jump in this too. :) I should be making my profile soon... I may offer a whole new set of problems with my character- but hey, it's an idea that has been floating in my head.

problems make rps interesting lol

And he's done. :) I may make a second character- just haven't decided who. ( Probably not someone else from the same show and probably less squishy and breakable and can communicate)

And he's done. :) I may make a second character- just haven't decided who. ( Probably not someone else from the same show and probably less squishy and breakable and can communicate)
no why'd he have to be deaf, now you can't synergise with my powers.

I can sing him lullabies. In his head.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: LuckycoolHawk9
@Sasha Bliss Uh... deaf people and characters can still understand the rhytm and beats of songs, just can't hear them, but they can feel them. :)

Yeah but it's not like you're going to be touching me the whole time.
Most instruments made their own vibrations that can be felt by the deaf. There is no need for a deaf person to physically touch someone to feel the beat. It's in the vibrations that they understand what is going on... actually, let me find something. One moment please.

Most instruments made their own vibrations that can be felt by the deaf. There is no need for a deaf person to physically touch someone to feel the beat. It's in the vibrations that they understand what is going on... actually, let me find something. One moment please.
Okay >.>

@LuckycoolHawk9 I just realized something lol, but I meant it more since Lucio doesn't use instruments, and it comes from the speakers in his legs, and that you technically wouldn't be close enough to feel it, but my mistake was forgetting that Lucio literally states, "Oh Feel that healing beat" lol

• Love
Reactions: Lord President Nick
No discussing relationships. It's gotta be chaos.

Oh, I also should mention this since it is not on my sheet. Travis can talk, it's a whisper and it doesn't sound very mature, but he can speak. ( Actually, the actual actor speaks what he signs in a low mumur, so I may do the same thing and refer to it as a character quirk)

Almost done with my intro post! And I must say, I really do appreciate having the RP start off with our characters split up into small groups. Posting is a lot easier when you're not so overwhelmed by the introductions and continuing interactions of so many characters at once. XD

Kaga.. what is it about your avatar or signature or something that causes the scripts on my browser to mess up?

Kaga.. what is it about your avatar or signature or something that causes the scripts on my browser to mess up?
o_o Uhh... I don't know... no one else has ever said anything about their browsers glitching out when I'm around.

Could you post a screenshot of it?

I mean don't get me wrong. I love ya and I love that you're part of our story... but I only got this error when you're in the same thread as me. It happened on that other one I was gonna be in with you, and now here.
0214.jpg

I mean don't get me wrong. I love ya and I love that you're part of our story... but I only got this error when you're in the same thread as me. It happened on that other one I was gonna be in with you, and now here.
0214.jpg
And my legacy as a glitch continues...

On a more serious note, that is really bizarre, and no one has ever said anything about encountering this issue before. Maybe you could try posting a thread in the Help Desk forum, and mention that this only ever happens when viewing my posts?

Anyway. Poor Adric doesn't understand Earth idioms. You'll have to be patient with him. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.