Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dipper decided who I'm playing heeeheee
So I HOPE to have a CS up tonight or tomorrow

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: The Wanderer
True. But, still he'd be taken by surprise by the fact they managed to beam him out of the TARDIS.
Yeah, fair enough. XD

The character's gear will have been confiscated. Thankfully, they will be on the prison. Just in the lockup. Either that, or the "rebels" give the characters their gear back during the prison break.
o3o I listed Adric's badge as his "gear", even though it was mostly a joke. Would they confiscate that, too? XD

Everyone here let the frogs out in fourth grade science.

Reactions: Stormi
I'd like to point out.. since the last time I played a DC character with a thin cs and I basically got called 'retarded' and 'a horrid RP'er'.. my CS is kind of skimpy, but I swear I'm a pretty good player. I do better in RP than I do writing CS's for the most part. So give me a chance, I will try to not dissapoint!

I'd like to point out.. since the last time I played a DC character with a thin cs and I basically got called 'retarded' and 'a horrid RP'er'.. my CS is kind of skimpy, but I swear I'm a pretty good player. I do better in RP than I do writing CS's for the most part. So give me a chance, I will try to not dissapoint!
Whoa. I'd ask what site you were using at the time, as I dearly hope it wasn't Iwaku, but I won't intrude. Don't worry about your writing-- I've seen it before. You're just fine.

It was this site, but the guy did it on discord. I still have it somewhere, he insulted me with like a paragraph and a half. And then a few weeks later he got banned from here for something unrelated. Ironic.

It was this site, but the guy did it on discord. I still have it somewhere, he insulted me with like a paragraph and a half. And then a few weeks later he got banned from here for something unrelated. Ironic.
Did he have a ferret-themed persona.

@Camleen that sucks, people like that are terrible.

Edit: Also the only reason it would look skimpy compared to ours is by the fact that you didn't space your lines, and/or didn't use as many pictures as some of us *cough cough* me *cough*

Is that everyone, then? Unless some of you want to add in second/third characters.

Who're these folks? What's all this about? It's probably that blue alien's fault.

I hear "blue alien" and the first place my brain goes is

latest

(Seriously though, which character were you referring to? I see many aliens but none that appear to be blue. XD Unless I'm overlooking something obvious...)

Reactions: Dipper
Quite the colorful cast we've gathered. I can already picture the interactions.

Important note though. IC will be going up on either Sunday or Monday. So that way, there is enough time incase anyone changes their mind about their character choice, or if more people decide to join.

Important note though. IC will be going up on either Sunday or Monday.
Ehhh, that raises a question I should've asked sooner: what do you expect the posting speed to be?

Depending on how fast it is, I might not be able to keep up. o_o" Or you might just need to be patient with me... ><" Sorry in advance.

@Kingof192 OH THAT BLUE ALIEN.

It all makes sense now. XD

Essentially, I do want it to be consistent. But, at the same time. Not ending up leaving someone in the dust or causing them to leave.

So, I'd have to say......Post whenever you want, but keep it within a week. @Kagayours

Is there going to be a post order, or is this going to work on a courtesy system?

Status
Not open for further replies.