Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Any.
Character Index/Character sheet: CHARACTER INDEX - Finding Justice [CS]

Finding Justice

You have no idea where you are, or what is going on. What you do know is that you're currently sitting in a dark room. Restrained by what looks like spheres encasing your hands and a weird device around your neck.

Before long, a bright light nearly blinds you as a door opens. The silhouette of a person calls out your name. Be it your true name or an alias you're going by. Reluctantly you get up and head into the light. As you leave the room, guards grab you and seemingly dragged to a platform. There are more people standing there. Each having similar restraints. In some cases, a few of them have something extra to make sure they're compliant. You also see that there are some weird looking beings with humans. Before you can ask what's going on, a loud voice booms. "Court is now in session!" It sounds like ten people are talking at once. You look up to see a masked individual with a few screens behind them that are filled with alien faces. "You stand here, accused of committing the most extreme of crimes against the Council. The jury has reviewed the evidence provided and has found all of you...."

".....Guilty!" The person bellows. "And while the crimes would've earned you death by execution. The Council has decided to send all of you to the most dangerous prison. The Boiler. Death is but a kindness to what you'll experience there. Take them away." The masked person says. Turning away. The guards force you and the others out of the court and into a ship of sorts. Stuffing you and the others into a large holding cells. They seem to align everyone in a certain way. As soon as they closed the door, the devices became connected to the walls. Seemingly to ensure no one could move about and do anything. It would seem like it would've taken some time to arrive to the prison.

But, you hear a loud ringing noise before everything feels as if it is going at million miles per hour. As soon as it starts, this sensation goes away. Leaving what you would feel after being on a rollercoaster.

Minutes go by before the guards are back. This time, some have strange looking rifles and are wearing different uniforms from the ones that had restrained everyone. None of them look human. They take aim as they open the cell door, and the unarmed ones step in to release you and the others from the wall. The very second that you're released from the wall, they grab everyone. Shoving them to the door, where you and the others are forced into a line. "Walk until we tell you to stop." Seeing as it'd be futile to try and object, you and the others unwillingly comply. Today was not your lucky day....
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rules
1: This is going to be a canon character rp. So, the only OCs can be ones from the following: Dark Souls, Bloodborne, Fallout. And any game that allows you to customize the character.
2: Decent grammar.
3: Communicate. We know life can throw a curve ball. Let us know when you have to go. Or if you have any questions or ideas. Do let me know.
4: Be nice to your fellow role-players.
5: Have fun.

Reactions: Lord President Nick
Sorry about this...
But I was doing my research on the version of Jean i was gonna pick, and i just can't feel her. I think I need to pick someone else.

And so the search continues™

Sorry about this...
But I was doing my research on the version of Jean i was gonna pick, and i just can't feel her. I think I need to pick someone else.

And so the search continues™
You don't have that one character that's like your go-to, like the one you have a consistent muse for?

If you want, you can go with Arcee or Korra. Cause it does seem that you know a lot about the two. However, I do not want to force the choice upon you. Or you can reuse the number generator thing. As that proves extremely useful. @Camleen

You don't have that one character that's like your go-to, like the one you have a consistent muse for?
I mean, I don't. Not everyone does. o.o I don't even play canon characters super often.

Quick question:

First Impression of other characters: [Seeing as the characters have just arrived at the space prison. These is where your character thinks of the others at first. This is optional however]

How much time have our characters spent together by this point? Would these first impressions be based solely on appearances, or...?

Basically, just from what your character has seen of them. So, yeah. For example. "Most of these guys look weird, some are wearing costumes." @Kagayours

• Thank You
Reactions: Kagayours
I got that CS finished a lot quicker than I originally thought, haha.

Also, it has occurred to me that Adric will probably be the youngest character in the RP. He's practically a child compared to everyone else on the roster. XD I guess we'll just have to see how that goes...

This is going to be a very interesting cast of characters. I wonder what shenanigans they'll be getting up to.

It'd be funny if zoro was sleeping during the court scene.

*zoro sleeping* bam guilty!!! *gavel hits, causing zoro to wake up* huh?!

Also question do us as characters have our gear on us? If not where is our gear?

Last edited by a moderator:
The Doctor throughout the court scene:

what.gif

The Doctor throughout the court scene:

what.gif
*shrugs* Wouldn't be the first time the Doctor was found guilty of committing some vague crime while having virtually no chance to defend himself. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

*shrugs* Wouldn't be the first time the Doctor was found guilty of committing some vague crime while having virtually no chance to defend himself. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
True. But, still he'd be taken by surprise by the fact they managed to beam him out of the TARDIS.

The character's gear will have been confiscated. Thankfully, they will be on the prison. Just in the lockup. Either that, or the "rebels" give the characters their gear back during the prison break.

@Sasha Bliss

For some reason, I can imagine Delsin taking selfies with most of the group.

The character's gear will have been confiscated. Thankfully, they will be on the prison. Just in the lockup. Either that, or the "rebels" give the characters their gear back during the prison break.

@Sasha Bliss

For some reason, I can imagine Delsin taking selfies with most of the group.

#GreatHairWeirdDude
#TinyAssDildo

Quick question, for the space faring characters, what happens to their ships?

That is a good question......Hmmmm......I would have to say. In the case of the Doctor, cause the Tardis is a big part of him. It would be stuck in the time that all of this stuff is taking place.

That's the best I could come up with. @Lord President Nick

• Thank You
Reactions: Lord President Nick
Status
Not open for further replies.