Fighting the Losing Battle

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, same here, this was the busiest week I've had in a while haha. I've been doing stuff since the moment I woke up but I don't really have much these next couple days so I'll be able to post but then I'll be kind of busy again.

This week I had finals, just finished them yesterday so I'm back =P

Are people *still* just getting out of school? My god...

We had a blizzard, I thought we made pretty good time... =P

Um... cold... white... wet... extremely anoying after the age of 13... but fun at just about any age.

I would rather have sand, honestly. I could just travel if I wanted to snow bored or ski.

Switch? I'll gladly trade places, even though I'd die in under seventy degrees.

I feel jipped, I have neither snow nor sand...

To some yes. To me...no, not really....is that bad? o.o I wonder...

It sounds to me like everybody wants to be somewhere else, so- let's all trade places!
I want snow.

Darn it!!! Can I come with you? I love snow!

Grr...

Fine, but you have to pay for gas.
And flight tickets.

Ha, I live in a place like Shadow's- no sand, no snow but you too have fun in the snow, I've always liked the sand better :P

I am fine with the gas 'cause my car has great mileage. I also have a solution for the tickets. I want to get my pilot's license. We could have our own plane and fly ourselves!! :D

Have you ever walked through the desert? It's not that fun... It's chaffy, and your mouth dries out. When I was younger my mouth was bone dry after being out in the desert for a few hours, so I opened my mouth to try to suck moisture out of the air...
I breathed in sand, there wasn't enough moisture in my mouth for it to go down my throat so I choked for about a half hour with every breath.

Oh...
And I'll bring the peanuts if it's a cool tiny plane. If it's a big bulky plane, I'll bring a snack bar.

Just got to get your piloting license first...

And while you do that, I'll go lose my medical license.

Status
Not open for further replies.