Fighting the Losing Battle

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Don't want to TT^TT but I want to.

Edit:*clicked it* O.O -.- what the ............ XDXDXDXDXDXD

Brilliant! I read what is cracking off and thought i would inform you that Miyu is a human, and likes to think of her as a human even though she has special abilities.
But even before she had the poisoned blood, her fighting ability from a young age was magnificent. She was brought up and lived with supernaturals thus, she might just be on the supernatural's side in this battle.

Name: Rachael Cheney
Race: Werewolf
Power: Shadow manipulation and very good with daggers
Personality: Snide, cunning, sleight of hand, can be very quiet when she needs to be, very calm/serious at times.
Brief history: Rachael was an orphan at a young age due to constant struggles and battles between her kind and humans. To stay alive she instantly took to the streets and learned the trade of being a thief. For a long time she focused on mainly keeping herself alive, after a point it slowly spread to helping the whole towns network of thieves out. At some point she realized that why not put her skills to better use and get revenge. She quickly sought out the leader of the resistance and joined. She finds it much more satisfying to steal from her enemies than her own cursed people.
Appearance: Girl 160.jpg
Other: She is a member of the north-eastern branch of the resistance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Juvo
Race: Mage
Power: He can create barriers and heal others.
Personality: He is a bit soft spoken and can be a bit of a 'lost puppy'. He picks someone and follows them around, normally he picks someone kind to him or someone he looks up to. He can also be a bit of a scaredy cat.
Brief history: He never really knew any of his parents and has survived only because he hid in the forest. He doesn't like being alone however so he always goes to the edge of the forrest and just watches people walking around.
Appearance:
imagesCA0C3HK3.jpg
Other:

Shadow Reaver- accepted!

NorwayFOO- aw, he sounds adorable! Juvo is accepted!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds good =]

Yes, I do actually… N. Fontaine and I had a plan to kill him before and everyone kept trying to keep him alive haha

Reactions: Captain Scrubz
I figured as much which is why I gave such a low chance of survival with the plan I gave but I still had to keep my character in character =P

And holy crap, I missed an entire battle apparently.

I think I'm going to duck out of here. I can't seem to keep up with ya'll *laughs* So if anyone wants to kill off a fairy, I'll play out Mirri's death scene, but otherwise she's just going to kind of flutter away.

Hey guys.
I just got news that I am going away this weekend, I won't be back until Late sunday (English time of the late sunday). So I really hope I won't miss anything interesting while i am away. I will reply to what i can tonight and then i will be gone.

So much has happened over the last 6 hours. its lucky i can sneak on her when there's no work.

Bla bla bla How can I skyve when there no work to do. Anyway its how I found iwaku in first place. waiting around for work. Plus your never at work lol :pppppppppppp

He got you =O, 'ohhhhhh' =P

Reactions: Captain Scrubz
T^T I never thought i would say this but i i think time must die now becuse i cant keep up

Status
Not open for further replies.