Fighting the Losing Battle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I was just wondering is there a character limit? because I was noticing we don't have many humans and was wondering if I could add one.

Um… no not really so long as you don't have so many characters that you take over the rp haha and as long as you can handle the amount without leaving people out…

I think Alantriel needs to die. Some of you just move too fast for the others and unfortunately I can't keep up.

so mush mine if i didnt put it out there sorry you guys to tell you something i think is is my first time i ever killed my charater before

Name:
Horus
Race:
Dragonoid
Power:
Ice Flight and psychical strength
Personality:
Loves to battle, very loyal.
Brief history:
Raised by Captain Scrubz, part of his heart is within him
He has been with the captain since his vampire days and stuck with him for better or for worse. For many years now he tries to stay away of the ship whenever possible, due to this he rarely sees Scrubz. But when trouble arises for Scrubz he is there in a flash from out of nowhere.
Appearance:
Ryuzin_The_Blue_Dragon_Poster_by_graydragon02.jpg
Other:
Always wanted to breathe fire but never could so he started smoking

Last edited by a moderator:
Well Horus looks good, just need the picture but he's accepted, if you're going to add him in that is.

misprinted it Horus usually stays away from ship lol pic soon i edited it lol its what i get doing this at work lol

Name: Blue Diamond

Race: Artificial life form of the living ship

Power: Grants crew members who sign articles magic powers and object

Personality: Dippy, hyper but goes formal when given orders

Brief history:She's been around for way too long but has claimed Scrubz has her Captain. Her old captain died and with no captain she started to break down and fall to bits and was like in a coma if she was human. Lucky enough Scrubz found her and repaired her. Scrubz never knew she was alive till she was fixed. They been together ever since

Appearance:
images.jpggall.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you mean artificial life Mr. Scrubz.

Captain Scrubz- Ok, looks good! the Blue Diamond is accepted

Yea thanks artificial life form thats the word thanks

So this is what an Rp in full swing looks like.
Interestin'.

sorry I've been hectic with work today forgot a few thing on the ship but i'll improvise Main thing Light Blue sails and no flag i'll find a way to put in it unlesss someone else says it. showing more up soon which I can quickly get through.

I haven't killed the thread have I or has everyone been quite busy like I had

Waitin' for Shadow Reaver, but I'm still here.

I' am still here to just been tied up with work.

yea I thought we were waiting around. its just gone quiet I've put post on try get story moving forward thanks

Hey all! Sorry for lack of posting. My week got pretty hectic, and the next few days are looking crazy. I will try to post though, but just thought I should let everyone know.

Status
Not open for further replies.