Fighting the Losing Battle

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so where I'm from its either raining or snowing... I guess Eve is going to Antarctica, N and Reaver are going to Maine, and me and tiger are going to Florida. It also looks like Eve and Reaver are playing for the gas.

Now where would you like to go Scrubz?

Florida sounds good to me dude and I don't mind chippin in either

Then its settled, Scrubz, Tiger and me are going to Florda, Eve is going to Alaska, N and Reaver are going to Maine and Scrubz, Eve and Reaver are paying for the gas.

Just realized, my plane isn't big enough to fit everyone. Mine fits 5 and we have 6... should we rent a bigger one or pick someone else up in the process?

Sorry got over excited. What i meant was somewhere it's NOT wet and cold so Florida would be great. Thinking of the problem you face with the size of your plane why not pick up N and Raver first then you can pick the rest of us up. It work's perfectly as you will have at least one person who will fork out for the gas. :) sorted when do we leave?? :)

I don't know, first I have to get the flight time in and buy my license. =P

Also not sure if you want a 17 year old flying the plane but hay, I'm qualified =P

If you have your licence dude and your confidence in yourself its all good. Im game :)

I am not worried about your age as long as your qualified its fine by me :)

Woohoo, group trip!
And 17 is old enough to me! Let's do this thing

Yeaaa, It be funny if norway named his plane blue diamond as well :D

I...
I'm questioning the safety of this journey. I think I'm just going to hitchhike north.

Well, then we don't have to worry weather we have a full plane =P

My plane only take 5, a pilot, co pilot (which really isn't needed in a small plane and really only used for training), and three passengers. We had 6 people until you said you wouldn't come with us like a bully T.T

Well excuse me, I guess I'll just have a road trip in *SADNESS* instead. Maybe I can get some ice cream to replace the happiness your insult to my kindness level (It's over 9000) has taken, and slowly enjoy the deliciousness as I watch your non-beverage-filled flight race off to make an accident akin to the one that killed Buddy Holly. (Rest in Peace)

I don't bereave you sir. How will you be watching us when you cant even see me! (Or the fact that you have no idea which airport we will be taking off from.)

In all fairness...I was going to fly myself...sooooo....

Oh right, I said I would get you some peanuts for the flight...

Well...
I got almonds.
Please don't hurt me, they're better for you I swear.

Hm...I suppose I won't hurt you. At least I have something! :D

Oh thank god, I thought I was about to get, like, eaten or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.