Fighting the Losing Battle

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay...so we are almost set. And also...No don't!!! We will need a medic! D:

Just because I lost my medical license, doesn't mean that I can't...
"practice"...
Medicine.

Muahahaha-
Haha!
Hah...
Ha.
Ah... Yep.

Hm...*thinks*

As long as you don't do anything that causes us to be hunted down in multiple countries it shall be fine I suppose. After all you trust me enough to fly with me when I get my pilot's license. Oh!!! Can we have a pet??? :O

True! :D I think I shall have a pet hedgehog. They are illegal where I live at the moment so...

Actually hedgehogs are legal in New York. o.o So obviously they aren't that mean there.

Yes, I am indeed from the United States. (I wish I was from Tamriel though...even though it doesnt exist. >.<)

What's wrong with Skyrim? Or Daggerfall? Or Hammerfell? Or Highrock?
Okay, Highrock sucks, I admit.

I am an imperial obviously, and Tamriel is my home!!! I love finding money everywhere:3
(I also happen to be an honorary member of the khajiit, but sadly I don't like visiting Elsweyr, too much sand.)

Name: Jeremiah. Carter, Len, Atlas, Corvan
Race: Human
Power: Words
Personality: Slow to annoy, yet sarcastic. Cynical, yet enjoys humor.
Brief history: ???-Refused a Job from Cyrus Ryan, now under the threat of dyan'.-???
Appearance: Olive skin and blue eyes belong to a boy standing at 5'10 with a proportionate frame. Most of his body is covered by what he wears, which consists of a shirt with thickened sleeves and long pants. Two bright red hand marks currently grace his neck, and his eyes are sunken.

Other: Twitchy.

I have a solution for all of you! I only need a little more flight time before getting my license so by the time I fly to where ever you live I can legally fly you places! But I'm not paying for the gas, someone else needs to play for the fuel! Also dessert? I love desert, is it the chocolaty kind?

Also who is Dyan?

Ok i want in on this where i live its always raining so any where that isn't raining and cold will do me and yes i'll chip in on the gas :)

Status
Not open for further replies.