"It's heartwarming to know you care, really, but I'm fine. Dude, just-- leave off, okay? 'Cos you're starting to piss me off and I don't really wanna get into a fight with you," admitted the other villain as he deliberately opted for as much pizza as he could buy with what little money he had on him right now. "Besides, I'd be miserable if I didn't eat what I wanted, so leave off dictating to me and you get to have me be all happy and shit. Now, Harry, bud, order what you want. It's Skyler's treat."

"I... just a few slices of pizza is fine. I can't eat a lot of pizza, it makes me sick and I get spots and... just a few slices is perfect, really," responded Harry, cautiously glancing between the two men as he sunk into his seat, becoming more awkward by the minute at the burgeoning argument. "...So, uh... you're both at university, then? You mentioned a dorm, so I... assumed you were at college. That's... cool?"

"Yep, I'm studying Political Sciences. I'd like to be a politician some day," the man explained proudly, his smile changing from a crooked one to a genuinely excited one. Sure, bring interested in big politics wasn't a normal passion for an 18 year old to have, but wasn't it alright to be excited about it nonetheless. "I came here from Ireland 'cuz I knew this university had a really good program, so... yeah. I dunno, I'm happy to be able to go to a different country like this, you know? I'll stop babbling, I just... it's nice to be away from Belfast. Have you always lived in London?" He questioned, trying to involve Harry in the conversation amongst his babbles.

"I... London, yeah. My mother's from France though, that's what my social worker says. My Dad's pretty important, but they won't tell me anything about him, so I... I guess I'll just wait 'til I'm 18 or whatever--"

"I wouldn't bother. Like, they abandoned you, why stress about finding 'em?" Brandon casually remarked, not entirely caring -or simply not recognising- how harsh his word were. "I mean, make your own family, find your own friends to surround yourself with. We're like buddies now, yeah? My folks are annoying, Skyler's mother is a psychotic, blackmailing bitch. Family's kinda overrated, really."

"... don't call her a bitch," murmured Skyler, his eyes drifting away briefly. With years of parental abuse, there was still a bit of Stockholm Syndrome in him. Sure, she was threatening to expose him, but he could easily kill her. A part of him still loved her, after all - she was the only person who ever raised him. Blinking a bit, he watched as the waiter plopped the pizza in front of them.

"Only I can call her a bitch in public, yeah? I mean, fuck. I would love you two to meet her, you could do whatever you want once you meet her."

"But she is one, and I've not even met her. Like-- whatever. Your mother, your rules, but still, you know my feelings about her. I think I'd set her on fire and watch her suffer if I ever met her. What she's doing to you is pretty fucking disgusting-- but fine, I won't call her a bitch," shrugged Brandon, dramatically rolling his eyes at having to limit the language he wanted to use to describe her-- and 'bitch' really was the tamest of all the insults he had ready to roll off his tongue.

"Anyway, forget that. After this, we can go back to the dorm and I'll help you with that assessment of yours, yeah? I am smart, dude. I can help you with all this politics shit. Not that I like politics, but if you're gonna be running the country in the future with me at your side, I'm gonna have to take an interest at some point."

"Your lucky my professor is in love with me," he commented as he nibbled on the crust, watching the other two curiously. "Seriously. IF I just bat an eye and offer a wink, he gets all flustered and extends the deadline. I mean, I'm pretty cute, right? It's one of my best traits," he cooed as he offered a cocky smirk, a brow raised.

"I mean, if I wasn't, you would have shoved a knife through my throat already, while I was sleeping. I'm surprised you haven't yet," he admitted.

"I've been tempted," the villain admitted in response, grabbing the cream soda he'd ordered to take a long swig. "I mean, you snore and that's fucking annoying. And when we first met, you were just really... boring. I wanted to, like, kill you and then get another roommate who was fun and I could chill with. Seriously, I had a whole plan. I was gonna shove pills in your drink and have you, like, choke on your own vomit or something-- but then you sorta won me around and now I kinda love you, so you're relatively safe."

"Your relationship really scares me." Harry blurted out after a moment, albeit with a small smile on his face as he silently nibbled at the portion of fries he'd ordered for himself. "I... I dunno, you guys seem... cute, I guess? In a weird, kinda scary way."

"I'm going to take that as a compliment," Skyler replied, a brow raising at the pills comment. "We'll, I mean... I'm glad you didn't, then? Besides, imagine all the mess you would have made - I know first hand how much you hate cleaning, Brandon. Look, don't worry, Harry. When two people with... not-so-good past, they don't have the most conventional relationship. As long as Brandon knows that I've had thoughts of killing him and vice versa, we don't have any secrets, right? I believe the best thing to do in a relationship is be honest," he explained rather simply as he move to take a piece of Brandon's crust.

"I don't doubt that you've had little daydreams about killing me. Not that you could kill me, babe. You would have tried, I'd have woken up and, like, crushed your skull or something," countered the smug teen as he leaned back and pushed his sunglasses from his eyes. He had been intent on wearing them to mask the bruise he gained from Harry's earlier attack-- but he pretty much lost the ability to care about how he looked within minutes.

"Honesty, yeah? That's pretty major, definitely," he agreed after a moment or two, nodding. "I mean, I want my friends to be honest too, including you, Harry. I don't think you've told us much about you."

"Nothing to... to tell? I'm boring, really. Everyone says so. I'm boring at school, I'm boring at the orphanage, I'm boring when I'm by myself-- I bore myself. That's how boring I am," laughed the teenager awkwardly, fiddling with his hood. "So... So... you two can talk about each other, I like hearing about you both."

"What's your favorite subject in school?" He asked curiously as he peeled off a slice of pepperoni, licking his lips hungrily. "I mean, mine was always geography. There was something cool about learning about, like, countries and how they were formed. I was the head of my class at graduation, and it would be cool to see you be the same."

Tossing the slice into his mouth, he let out an odd sigh of nostalgia. Sure, his Home held his mother, and hardly any friends he made were real, he still missed a part of Belfast.

"Ugh. I was head of my class at graduation. You're such a show-off, aren't you?" Grunted Brandon, interrupting in the effort to save Harry from replying, assuming all this focus on the boy was making him uncomfortable. Besides, he was going to grab any opportunity available to him to tease his boyfriend some more, smirking wide as he did so this time. "I was top of my classes, until I dropped out. Like, you don't realise how fucking smart I am, Sky--"

"I like English. And... Drama. I mean, I can't act and I get stage-fright and I have a stammer when I'm nervous, but there's a girl I like in the drama club, so... so I'm sort of stuck trying to learn lines for the play and she doesn't even notice me. Like, it makes me mad, you know?" Babbled Harry. Contrary to Brandon's belief he was shy and too nervous to share, he began to share and let the weight from his chest, grimacing to himself at the mention of the girl he liked. "She's so mean sometimes. Calls me a dork. And an orphan, which is true, but..."

"... you like her? Why?" Skyler questioned curiously, ignoring Brandon unsubtly as he raised a brow towards Harry. With a moment of silence, he eventually cleared his throat, deciding whether or not to even talk about the girl.

"... well, you could always join Stage Crew, yeah? You wouldn't have to go and be on stage, you could make the stage. I think it's a good idea, yeah? Assuming you can work with tools, that is."

"It's... not the greatest suggestion. I get nosebleeds if I lift something too heavy. Just holding that gun earlier on made me feel dizzy-- I don't thin I stand a chance with her if I've just fallen unconscious after lifting up a nail gun, y'know?" He laughed, tugging at the collar of his t-shirt the moment he found the attention on himself, not having thought the two men would find it remotely interesting to hear about his unrequited love. "...She's pretty and cool and... I dunno, alright? Why do you two like each other?"

"...Meh, he's smart and he's better as a boyfriend than my enemy" shrugged Brandon casually, dipping his pizza into the dollop of ketchup near the side, not caring how his habits might offend nearby customers. "...This girl sounds like a bitch, by the way. I wouldn't focus on her."

"Look, sometimes you need to focus on more important things. Sure, having some quick flings are always good to feed your appetite, but you should pay attention to school. Women - and a few men, too - flicked to me when they realized I was focusing more time on my studies than them. Reverse psychology, I suppose. I'm babbling at this point, I'm sorry. Just... I don't think you should pay her any mind for now," he finally murmured as he watched Brandon dip his pizza, hiding his mix of horror and disgust rather well.

"Or don't. I mean, you're almost an adult, right? Four years, granted, but..."

"He's a real little Lothario. You know he has a 'girlfriend' he introduced me to when we first met? Have you even properly dumped her? She was pretty sweet, I kinda liked her," grinned Brandon, messily wiping his mouth with the back of his hand, while his other arm moved to wrap around Skyler. "But yeah, kid, don't worry about girls and all that shit, especially pretentious little twerps in the drama club."

"She's a lesbian, Brandon. It was all a scheme to have dickish men leave her alone and for me to raise my popularity. It seems to have worked so far, after all. She won't have any problems with me dumping her, bar the fact that she won't have anyone to use as a way to get men off her ass. The extent of our 'dates' would include some minor snuggling and watching some lame show on TV. Don't worry, no need to be jealous," he teased, making a note not to comment on the messy behavior too much before offering a smile.

"I'm not fucking jealous. I'd definitely prefer it if you dumped her and focused on me, though. What I am fucking mad about is that professor who's supposedly got a crush on you. That's weird and kinda disgusting, actually," grunted the villain, contrarily showing more jealous traits than he would previously cared to admit to. In fact, he abandoned his food in order to grumpily fold his arms over his chest. "What's he like, then? Old, I'm guessing. It's creepy, Sky."

"He's in his fifties, so not too old. Don't worry, okay? I'm not going to throw you away to fall head-over-heels for my professor. Giving him some winks and flirty body movement for a better grade isn't the worst thing in the world, yeah? It's not like I couldn't defend myself if he tried something, so it's completely harmless. It's kinda hot that you're so jealous," he cooed teasingly as he set his hand on the other's knee, choosing to continue to eat casually.

Harry might as well have headed off at this point, because Brandon was so caught up in amongst his thoughts that he blanked Harry's attempts at changing the subject. He didn't want to be labelled jealous, or 'uncool', or anything other than the casual label he wore like a badge of honour. He liked being laidback and casual about life, so feeling this enraged by something didn't feel right.

But it was there nonetheless. If anything, it was a testament to how much he liked Skyler, because the thought of him flirting with someone else angered him deeply, however innocent the flirtation was.

"...Can you, like, fucking stop doing it? Or I'm gonna have to, like, blow out his brains or somethin'-- mind you, that could be a good thing! You'd get an extension on your deadline, I'm sure. If your Professor gets, like savagely murdered, you'd probably get an extension. How about it, yeah? You get extra time, I get the comfort of knowing you ain't flirting with him. Two birds, one stone and all that."

"Jesus,Brandon! He's a good teacher and I want to learn, you know? How about this ; I'll stop flirting after today. No one needs to die and you won't be all flustered over me wanting an extension because you were stabbed. I really don't see why you're so upset. I mean, I do, but I don't understand why you don't realize that I'm doing it for no other reason than to help my education. Like I said, I'll stop after I hand in my paper on time. I'm sure my professor will be upset but it'll be funny to see him get upset about it - unless he fails me because of it."