"I ain't taking him to the ER. I hate those places, they're fucking freaky-- look, I'll heal him. It's quicker, y'know? I'd rather he suffered, but meh, it I heal him up, it'll at least soften him up a bit more-- and he ain't that bad I guess. He's a kid. He needs some role models, and I can't think of anyone better than me-- and you. Of course, you too," he beamed, smugly smiling to himself at having at least won him back around with the 'charm' he apparently possessed. As arrogant as he was, he didn't think he was that charming. He knew he had a habit of swearing coarsely and acting idiotically, and he knew that wasn't universally deemed 'charming'.

But hey, if Skyler thought so, he wasn't going to argue.

"Then do it. The wound could get infected and I highly doubt there's good treatment at that orphanage," he murmured before beginning to unbutton his dress shirt to expose the regular tank top underneath. He rummaged through his bag to pull out a pair of jeans as well, donning his usual campus attire once dressed - he didn't want to stroll around the city dressed all nice just to get some pizza. Buttoning his jacket up properly, he tugged on a beanie and checked his look on the camera of his phone. Once properly dressed, he walked past Brandon to the room where the blindfolded Harry remained.

"Come on, then. I... I don't have a car, so we'll have to walk to the pizza parlor. Sorry, kid."

"I'm not k-keeping this on, it's... ridiculous. If I wanted you dead, you'd be dead-- god, that sounded horrible. I just... I... I don't want to hurt anyone. It makes me sick, too," he babbled, tearing the blindfold off once growing tired of just standing still with it on. He felt ridiculous above anything else. He had planned on killing them, that was true, but that didn't seem like such a great idea once he really thought about it.

Besides, they seemed interested in getting to know him, so the least he could do was see how things developed. Sure, they were villains... but he wasn't sure if he really wanted to be a hero. Truthfully, he had just wanted friends and some attention.

Without a word, he properly rewrapped the other's eyes with the cloth before leading the boy carefully. Sure, they may have completely fucked their identity over with Brandon's stupid actions, but like hell was he going to have the apartment that was essentially their headquarters be found out. Offering a wary smile to Brandon, he carefully led the boy out into the hall and onto the street, completely silent. It wasn't until they were out on the street did he actually let the boy see - it was just a precaution, after all.

"Look, we're all good. Brandon can heal you up and we can get some of that pizza down the road," he eventually murmured once everything seemed fine, his eyes darting to the other university student warily. "I'll pay, as a sign of truce or whatever."

In his normal clothes, without the mask concealing his identity, with no intention to go run into a nearby store to hold them up with a gun in hand, this was a time where Brandon could experience genuine normality. He could go and have lunch with a boyfriend and a young teenager he could deem as a sort of friend. This was nothing he'd been able to do in the past. He hadn't really entered the dating scene, nor had friends he could grab lunch with. It hadn't been something he chose to do; not a way he wanted to spend his time.

But pretending this wasn't nice wouldn't be fair. Granted, if he was dating some normal student, he'd inevitably grow bored, but there was no chance of that with Skyler. As grumpy as his counterpart was at the moment with him, as pissed off as he may feel, Brandon was over the moon with their budding romance. He fully intended to help Skyler achieve what he wanted, mostly because Brandon had no such desires to 'be' someone so he may as well give full dedication to Skyler's cause.

"I know you hate me right now but I appreciate 'ya," he casually began, scooping his hand up with a wide grin growing on his lips. "I mean, I like 'ya, babe. We'll be alright, it ain't... a problem. I know what I'm doing, you just gotta trust me to be impeccably charming and win the kid around, yeah?"

"I know, I appreciate you too. I just... I can't believe how this played out, Brandon. I wanted this to go smoothly, you know? I just wanted to find out who the hero was, get some cash and... and go to class. I can't fail my classes, you realize that, right?" He whispered, his cheeks red in frustration as he undid the blindfold. Offering Harry a smile, he moved to step back a tad.

"Alright, we're out in public and you're fine," he reassured the teen before nervously taking Brandon's hand in his, if only to squeeze it tight in a mix of fear and anger.

"I'm not being funny, but I'm pretty sure you could bribe a lecturer to keep you on a class if you're on the verge of, y'know, being kicked off-- dude, you need to chill. Fuck, if you want to go back, then fucking go! I'm not holding you here against your fucking will," he reminded, trying to keep his own voice to a whisper and nothing beyond that. He was slowly getting angrier, though, and it was difficult to limit that. He never had to limit his feelings or emotions before, so the fact he was even trying ought to show Skyler how much he cared-- even if he was pissed off with him at the moment.

"... you honestly think I'm that charming?" He questioned, the sudden mention of the compliment aiding in helping him feel a bit better. "I can email my teachers, say I've been ill and that I needed the week off... they could send me the assignment. You're lucky I'm good at fixing stuff like this..."

Puffing yo his jacket a tad, he stepped into the street cautiously before motioning the two to follow. Sure, he was probably the weakest of the three, but he did have a commanding personality - at least, he gave off the vibe he did.

"...Could I... possibly stay at the apartment you guys have? You... did say you'd offer a place for me to stay if I... I showed you what I could do and complied with what you wanted," reminded the orphan quietly, appealing to the two when deciding that their moment of affection had died down enough for him to talk without interrupting anything major. He didn't want to just piss them off and have them ditch him on the street - he was so close to developing a few friends that he was walking on eggshells in the desperation to keep them. "It's just th-the orphanage is-- it's terrible and--"

"Sure," shrugged Brandon casually, not needing more than a few seconds to agree. If anything, it was evidence that the kid was comfortable enough around them. "I'd rather you crashed at my dorm though. I have stuff in that place that's valuable and I ain't having you steal anything from me."

"We'll get in trouble if they find out we're hoarding a child in our dorm. Plus, I... I mean, I'd like some privacy, you know? Just you and me?" He reminded, his voice growing quiet at the later part of the conversation, his brows raised as he offered a smirk for emphasis.

"If we're going to befriend Harry here, let's let him stay. We'll make sure he doesn't just steal everything," he insisted, trying to at least relax about the new situation.

"You want privacy with me, after last time we fuck-- had privacy," he smirked euphemistically, his brow arched at the insinuation the word brought to him. Frankly, as much as he was sure Skyler liked him, he was equally as sure that sex was going to be off the table for a while after the last time, where he was pretty sure he'd dislocated one or both of the other villain's hips-- if his whining afterwards was anything to go by.

"I mean, hey, I'm all for that, obviously! I just thought you were, y'know, in agony afterwards. You fucking whined enough about it."

"We don't necessarily need to do exactly what we did last night. Sure, my hips still hurt but... we can work around it," he purred in response, unsubtle pressing closer to the man's side. He had to pull himself out of the flirting when he remembered Harry was nearby, unfortunately.

"He can stay in the apartment," Skyler declared as he shot the boy a smile. "It's settled."

Deliberately staying quiet as the two unsubtly flirted back and for (and became really rather explicit, at least to the 14-year-old), he perked up the moment that they agreed he could stay at the apartment. He wasn't going to steal or thieve from them after the generosity they were showing. Hell, he wouldn't have stolen anything anyway, but any temptation that might arise was quashed easily when hearing he was allowed to crash there a few days.

Anything was better than the horrid orphanage-- especially a high-rise, flashy, expensive apartment in the middle of London. That was like heaven, really.

"I can? Are you sure? You're not worried about... getting into trouble if they find out?"

"As long as you keep quiet about it then you'll be fine," he reassured as he trailed down the street, a bit dazed from the whole day. If it were up to him, he'd head to the dorm and pass out there, sleep until the next day and hope rverything got better. Pizza worked too, apparently.

"We need to have you eat healthier," commented Skyler as he stretched out, yawning heavily.

"Oh fuck off. I ain't eating any vegetarian shit. I like my pizza and my fast food and-- and I'm in good shape. Why do I need to eat like a rabbit or one of those ridiculous health freaks. You should love me regardless of what I eat," commented Brandon with a faint scoff, holding the door to the pizza parlour open with a faint grin to his boyfriend. Frankly, no amount of convincing was going to stop him eating what he liked,and the only way he'd ever consider changing his mind was if he decided it was affecting his heath to a debilitating effect--

And he didn't see that happening. He was in good shape and he felt fine.

"Jeez, you're so fucking fussy, y'know. You like putting me down, don't 'ya~?"

"Oi, I didn't tell you to go vegetarian, I simply think that living your life solely off of junk food, even for someone with super strength. I can't live off that stuff, at least. I mean, you and I should go to a proper restaurant once in awhile, yeah? I'm not nagging, don't be silly."

Wandering into the pizza place, he slipped into the booth, his fingers tapping against the table, his eyes taking in the new parlor. "Jeez, how many pizza places are in this city...?"

"You are fucking whiny though, ain't 'ya? Like, we've been dating a few days. You're already acting like my damn husband, worried about my health and all that shit. Chill, okay? I'm totally fine. If it helps, I'll eat a salad at some posh restaurant somewhere nice and civilised. I'll even wear a suit. I don't own one, obviously. I'll have to steal one-- but I'll do that if you're fed up of fast food diners and pizza parlours," the other villain shrugged, casually and jokingly rolling his eyes with a slight nudge to Harry, determined to try an d build up some laddishness with him to strengthen a friendship. Having him on side and a friend was important, in that it stopped him being their enemy.

While Harry could kill them at any time, having him as a friend at least lessened the likelihood of it happening. For once, Brandon was trying to think strategically and follow some plan.

"You act as if caring for you is a bad thing," he pointed out as he watched the others sit, his lips pursed. "Look, I want you to be okay. Not only are you my boyfriend, your my coconspirator and partner. I can't have you dying because of heart failure. You may be like steel on the outside, but the inside is different."

Poking the other's chest for emphasis, he did offer a smile to at least try to show a sign of care. Resting his head in his hand, he eyed Harry curiously.

"Tell my lovely friend here that he's crazy. You can't live off of junk, right?"

"You don't have to reply to him-- leave the kid out of it. Like, I'm fine. I don't need either of you judging me for my lifestyle choices or whatever--"

"It is... kind of bad if that's all you eat," mumbled the youngest as he hid behind a menu. He may have taken Brandon on twice now, but the man still terrified him a little, even if he was clearly making an effort to befriend him. "I-I dunno. You can just do what you want."

"Thank you, Harry," Skyler replied with a slow grin. "Look, you can do whatever the hell you want, sure. You're an adult, I can't force some broccoli down your throat - maybe I could, actually..." He murmured in thought, his eyes drifting to the side only to look back at the two."

"You know that I had a controlling personality the minute you decided to date me, Brandon. I'm doing this to protect you, not to piss you off."