Fate/stay Night - War of the Fourteen Magi - High Intermediate

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Sanctus @Don @LoveandHate91 @YuriLucien @Shizuochan

I've gotten the in character thread up however for those whom have been accepted so far I would recommend waiting to post until you have whom is mastering whom, and what servant is going to which all settled. I mean you still can post but unless you've figured out who your partner in crime is then it'll be pretty hard. Leon, and Lancer are a bit lovey dovey but that's more because of Lancer than Leon. Saber Lancelot in the other rp acts more 'coldly' towards Leon and thus led it to be more professional than what I posted with Lancer.

LIKEWISE YOU NEED TO BE ACCEPTED BY ME BEFORE YOU POST.

In character Thread

Azren is crude and annoyed while Riku is fun and adventurous. <3 I will finish them tomorrow.
Hey, thinking about the characters I think Azren and Billy would be a good mix, Billy doesn't mind getting his hands bloody, and he will accept most commands he's given as he's chaotic neutral and given his lack of care for the rules he's happy to use any means of trickery magic from Azren to swing the battle in his favour

• Love
Reactions: YuriLucien
Quick question (and don't worry about 'offending me' or whatever have you: Do you guys I made my post a bit too cringe worthy? I'm thinking I made Brynhildr a little too affectionate towards Leon and it's making him into some cliche anime guy. I was going off of some translations from Fate/Grand Order so I'm not sure if it's accurate or not. All in all Leon definitely a better person than her prototype one, in terms of morals at least. She views her master as her hero and she is very affectionate towards heroes so that's how I tried to play it off. If she met say Scipio she'd very much respect him as a warrior, and a very talented hero for example. Leon's a very run of the mill 'raised on good american morals' type of kid. You know Clark Kent without the farm sort of deal except he's a bit more elitist in some aspects.

Quick question (and don't worry about 'offending me' or whatever have you: Do you guys I made my post a bit too cringe worthy? I'm thinking I made Brynhildr a little too affectionate towards Leon and it's making him into some cliche anime guy. I was going off of some translations from Fate/Grand Order so I'm not sure if it's accurate or not. All in all Leon definitely a better person than her prototype one, in terms of morals at least. She views her master as her hero and she is very affectionate towards heroes so that's how I tried to play it off. If she met say Scipio she'd very much respect him as a warrior, and a very talented hero for example. Leon's a very run of the mill 'raised on good american morals' type of kid. You know Clark Kent without the farm sort of deal except he's a bit more elitist in some aspects.
No, her creation is great! She's totally a Fate type. <3 Fate charas are OP, crazy, mage-centric, etc. It's boring if they aren't.

@Don Yes, they should be master and servant. <3

• Thank You
Reactions: VanceXentan
Then that leaves Assassin to pair with Riku.

• Love
@Sanctus I'm giving you two more days to at least get a skeleton down for Saber. I understand people are busy but everyone else here, even the new person, has gotten up a CS or a skeleton like Yuri has. Saber is an important role it's the strongest class and I've already given that role to you. However I can't have the spot lying up in the air normally that spot would revert to Leon but he's mastering Lancer now.

For everyone else I have an idea for Rider, and Beserker assuming that they don't get taken though they'll be more filler characters than anything. Rider may get a bigger spot due to his true name as he's certainly not be the sort of person to just play second fiddle in this war.

@YuriLucien Remember you still need to complete your masters they need much more description and as I have already said Emiya will need a reboot if you haven't done so already.

@Shizuochan Do you want to get an immediate reply or do you want to wait for the others to post. The other servants can be waiting outside, or be walking around the city. The meeting isn't mandatory but it's recommended.

Might be a good idea to wait for at least one more master to show up, I'd wager.

Just so everyone knows you should @mention a person in your posts since there will be a lot of characters it will help keep track of who's talking to who

@YuriLucien Remember you still need to complete your masters they need much more description and as I have already said Emiya will need a reboot if you haven't done so already.

Sorry, had to call doctors all day. DX My sis is going under the knife. I'll finish them this weekend. I hate health care plans. So complicated.

Alright for all it's worth I hope it turns out well.

@Don you posted a complete page of your character sheet on the In character thread. Please either get rid of it and edit in an Ic post or delete the post.

@Don you posted a complete page of your character sheet on the In character thread. Please either get rid of it and edit in an Ic post or delete the post.
I read the post about it wrong... I'm a idiot, thought I will say dyslexia is partially to blame. Will work on a post, but as of right now I can't really work with anything until Yuri's characters are completed

Alrighty, Azren is done (unless you want me to embellish on his family, martial arts skills, etc). :3 I don't want to OP him but I don't want to cut him short either. XD Riku will be finished shortly. <3

• Love
Reactions: Don
@YuriLucien The history and personality aren't even enough to match Leon's personality section together. I need much more detail to be put into the characters if that's all you have planned for both.

Nightmare needs restrictions, and details. Of course servants with magic resistance can just ignore it but most won't. Does he need to know the victim personally? What's the range? Etc.

Kongoyaku Shuku literally has no details on it. As it stands in canon it seems like a really powerful spell. More over it doesn't even fit his MO. He's an illusionist and works with perception.

Putting this here so I don't need to scroll back.

@YuriLucien The history and personality aren't even enough to match Leon's personality section together. I need much more detail to be put into the characters if that's all you have planned for both.

Nightmare needs restrictions, and details. Of course servants with magic resistance can just ignore it but most won't. Does he need to know the victim personally? What's the range? Etc.

Kongoyaku Shuku literally has no details on it. As it stands in canon it seems like a really powerful spell. More over it doesn't even fit his MO. He's an illusionist and works with perception.

Putting this here so I don't need to scroll back.
Great feed back. Any restrictions are fine. As a writer I usually concern RPG truth/ideas.

Ohh, I assumed you were as dorky as me. As for shuku I will add depth, as it's by Servant. I will.

Shall I embellish?

The more details the better as it allows me to understand the character and pick the best opponent for the character.

The more details the better as it allows me to understand the character and pick the best opponent for the character.
You got it! I will add more ASAP. <3 I usually do so in game but I can before. :3

Just so you know Yuri we are kind of waiting on you before the others can post.

Status
Not open for further replies.