Fate/Shattered Gospel (OOC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
pls dun rek the church

If the church is not rekt, Wukong is not doing his job right.

fuk off shinji

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Random
The neutral ground didn't last a single day.

Hey everybody, sorry I've been away. I moved, and unfortunately I don't have working internet at my new place yet. So, for the moment, I'm coming to you LIVE from that crispy McDonald's Wifi.

Oh lord I keep missing posts in here

Been playing a lot of Fate/Extra and only now do I find out thanks to Archer about what Dracula is really like in T-M and how that's different from the explanation I gave in my Van Helsing CS but uh, well, I guess I could always just say "alternate dimension" and be done with it, like with Musashi Miyamoto

The great tradition of our people: Timelines.

Reactions: DrowsyPangolin
Like how we have 8 King Arthurs, 3, vlad, 2 lancelots, and etc?

@ERode @Sightles @Shizuochan @DrowsyPangolin

I guess ordinarily it'd be a simple 'hi I'm a master' and leave but how this all pans out might be more in the hands of the other guests now. At least now that we have our GM posting from stable internet Team Lancer can move ahead with what they want to do.

Finally posted. Sorry for the delays.

On the other hand though, where the hell is literally everyone else? Felt like we had more people than this before.

I'm still waiting on cojemo here. Though I'm half considering just getting going, since there is a strategy that Chain was going to use that doesn't rely on Sinbad being there all the time.

And then Gabriel should be back soonish. The nuclear option is always consolidating the players we have left but I do believe they'll both be back. It's a shame that a team can be entirely immobilized with one absence when they're in the middle of summoning, but at this point I think it's understandable if Masters or Servants who just want to get on with it choose to handwave the summoning or leave it to flashbacks and get to playing.

Well, that's true, but I'm not that mean. If I can help it at all, I'll wait, but it's entirely possible that if we wait too long we'll get trapped in a scenario in which it's impossible to become relevant, and I'd like to avoid that for both our sakes.

It's not like they'll be ditched or punished or anything, it's not supposed to be a mean thing. If anything, like you say it at least keeps that team relevant.

Or this becomes the bold tale of a first arc villain who missed the first arc and crawled out of the ruins of the Louvre to find himself the last man standing.

I'm still waiting on cojemo here. Though I'm half considering just getting going, since there is a strategy that Chain was going to use that doesn't rely on Sinbad being there all the time.

At this point, I'd say go for it. It'd my understanding that cojemo's coming back, but you're welcome to go ahead and do stuff with Chain rather than being frozen.

Also, I was wanting to hold off on the Extra team until we had all the original teams established IC, but things being as they are, you and @Akashi can go ahead with Team Cordelia too if you guys want to.

About that, I've been meaning to ask. Are the extra team(s) manufactured deliberately by the orchestrators of the True Grail War, or is this a strange fake-esque scenario in which they come about independently and interrupt the ritual from outside?

Status
Not open for further replies.