Fate/Shattered Gospel (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scratch that. More stuff ending up bombarding me. Hopefully I'll be able to post before tomorrow is over. Sorry for the wait, everyone one.

Reactions: Akashi
Yeah, final update. Post will be up tomorrow afternoon for sure.

Aight, Wukong post is up. I'm going to a birthday part this evening, so I'll post with Josef when I get back tonight.

@Akashi

Welp, college just restarted, so...

*toots airhorn*

I'll try to keep up to speed though. Bother me if I'm taking too long, especially @Verite and @Akashi.

You're definitely not alone on that. What a wonderful time of the year.

Man, supa quiet now, eh? Who's still around, and who's waiting on who?

Still around! Sorry for the delay, I was waiting on the church interaction so that everything could keep moving forward together but I'll probably just make the Marianne segment tonight so we can get a little activity.

Sorry for the delay on my part. Will have a post up either tomorrow or wednesday-thursday.

Real talk. Can Servants even like...get new hairstyles and all that?

Medusa and Gilgamesh did, yeah

Nobody is safe from character development haircuts.

Time for Mary and Shinobu to become gyarus.

That might cross the line from aggressive makeover to Servant abuse

Huh, been pretty quiet now, huh.

@DrowsyPangolin what's the plan here? I don't mind indefinitely ping-ponging with Epsir and turning this into a rom-com, but it feels like a whole lot of people dropped off the face of the planet?

@ERode Yeah, we're kind of in a slump at the moment. I'm trying to get in touch with everybody and figure out what's going on.

I'm still here. Just waiting for some time to pass before posting with Wu

I apologize for my lack of activity for this roleplay. I will be posting this week for sure. Again, sorry.

I am still here :)

• Love
Reactions: Sightles
Happy midterm season everybody! Here's hoping we get some of our posters checking in as this blows over.

Status
Not open for further replies.