Fate/Shattered Gospel (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone named TheBrumbass or somethign asked if there is room in this RP on the interest thread. MeadowLark has been gone for two days. Might want to find out what to do here. :)

The obvious answer is to get Random to convert his Saber into a Caster, obv.

Someone named TheBrumbass or somethign asked if there is room in this RP on the interest thread. MeadowLark has been gone for two days. Might want to find out what to do here. :)

I saw that, I'll message them in a sec. I've been trying to get in touch with MeadowLark through PMs, though you're right, they don't seem to have been on. I'll try to figure something out. Worst case scenario I can fill the Caster spot if need be.

Reactions: Akashi
Sorry guys for the hold up. Life has been rough these past few days. I feel so bad, but I'll try to post when I can.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Sightles and Random
@cojemo
Thanks for the update! No worries, it's just the opening phase and everyone's still split up. Whatever you're dealing with right now, don't feel pressured to rush through it or forced to attend to things here. Roleplay should be for fun, and all that.

Reactions: cojemo
Have to say playing a Berserker is presenting an interesting challenge to me. I'm usually a little verbose, maybe overly so, so staying concise with my thoughts and my usage of dialog for such a simple minded creature, and trying to stay aware of what ticks would set him off to be as per your normal Berserker routine is quite the balancing act for me. A fun one, though!

Y'all niggas gonna laugh now, but when you're choking on poisonous ice cream, the glory of Shinobu's master plan shall strike terror into your plebian hearts.

But yah, @Epsir You can move them to the bus spot by Notre Dame.

• Love
Reactions: Epsir
Have to say playing a Berserker is presenting an interesting challenge to me. I'm usually a little verbose, maybe overly so, so staying concise with my thoughts and my usage of dialog for such a simple minded creature, and trying to stay aware of what ticks would set him off to be as per your normal Berserker routine is quite the balancing act for me. A fun one, though!
tl;dr: ▂▂▃▃▄▄▅▅――――!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Verite
Working on my post now. Will be up within about an hour

• Love
And I'm meeting Saber. XD

I mean the VA irl.

@ERode

Done and done.

Just don't let Rider anywhere near the ice cream truck and it's a free win.

But if you think about it...Rider's whole thing allows him to turn rideable objects into NPs. If he turned an ice cream cart into an NP, wouldn't that mean that the ice cream is also NP-level?

YOOOOOOOOOOO

• Useful
Reactions: Random
But if you think about it...Rider's whole thing allows him to turn rideable objects into NPs. If he turned an ice cream cart into an NP, wouldn't that mean that the ice cream is also NP-level?

YOOOOOOOOOOO

Mystery-level ice cream.

Reactions: Sightles
Servant CS:

True Name: Olga of Kiev (Yelena is her alias)

Class:(Caster)
Mb90IycYTjq1sq2lU1lOnNvtQPTCUjuU3REcloa_elamSPidbxwNYlpNk6VgNLgukUEBORGKKMlZu9L2J1RQwLyZwCerVVbLSMmdkwr4EXxsMh2OULxzW0Z22Ie1lnSUFxqW4ek

Alignment:Lawful Evil

Appearance:She has brown eyes, and blond hair. She is a standard height with a thin complexion. She typically wears robes and possesses a crown, but does not wear it, largely to keep her identity mostly anonymous. She will wear modern clothing if it is deemed convenient.

Stats

Strength:F Physical strength is easily her worst stat.

Endurance: C Her ability to withstand exercise and physical pain is actually higher than one might expect, but certainly not her defining characteristic.

Agility: D She is quite slow on her feet, and not particularly good at dodging, but she does have a low reaction time, and can chant spells rather quickly, so speed as a whole is quite disproportionate.

Magical Energy:A As a caster, she has a naturally high magical energy, but it is limited in a sense by her master.

Luck: B She does not rely much on luck, preferring to think her way out of situations, but for the most part, given her history, there were a lot of moments in her life that favored her. Often it was her own efforts that led to this, but chance had a significant part to play as well.

Class Skills:

Tomes (C) : The significant books she read throughout the course of her existence manifest as tomes which she then uses to temporarily boost her own mana, and provide her with her spells. Her tomes are not the innate source of her mana as they are conjured.

Territory Creation-Workshop (B) : She can create a workshop which boosts her overall mana and allows for her to plan out long term spells and tactics. She is naturally at her strongest within this territory.

Personal Skills:

Memory lift (B+) , given time and effort she possesses a spell that allows her to gain a limited perspective of the memories of someone else. This is a long term, but powerful spell, allowing her to gain information about an individual given the proper distance. If she is closer to the given individual, she will be able to gain certain memories more quickly. This applies to animals as well.

Barrier (B+) : She can utilize a standard magical barrier for a limited period of time. It requires a lot of magical energy, but is in turn mostly impervious with the exceptions being powerful noble phantasms, and anti magic attacks. Her preferred strategy is to form the barrier just before a strike lands, and drop it afterwards, which conserves energy. Her high intelligenc and good reaction time allow her to focus the force of her barriers to correspond to the strongest point in an attack, in terms of both time and area of effect, which allows to minimize damage. Simply put it's not about the strength of the shield as much as it's about how she uses it, which in turn is the reason for it being her most important means of defense.

Decoy (C) She can compose a body using ether, the same materials used to compose hers. This requires rather extensive mana, but allows her to create diversions of her own when she needs to or tricking her opponents. The decoy can take the appearance of anything she has seen including herself. She controls it's movements and speech. The decoy's mobility is heavily restricted and it is unsuitable for combat measures, but it's ability to speak isn't hindered in the same sense. This being said, the decoy doesn't possess any of her skills, so while the decoy is capable of lying, it won't be able to tell an absolute lie, or utilize emotional manipulation. The decoy can exist for about an hour in the physical world before dematerializing.

Suggestion-Emotional manipulation (A+) : Lies are her strongest weapon, and while her way with words makes her excellent at it, she does use a degree of mana to ensure it's effective uses. She possesses some degree of control over a given character's emotions, and as such her words tend to have a much greater effect on them. In using a small degree of manipulative mana on the brain, while using mana to enhance the deliverance of her speech. This is essentially a two pronged attack on a given character's psyche, which when used decisively can be quite dangerous.

Traits: She is charismatic, cunning, patient, constantly alert, knowledgeable, calculating, and resourceful. She spends much more time conducting archival research and obtaining information than she does actually putting her plans into motion. She is impossible to read, and generally speaking, no information can be pulled from her unless by noble phantasm or command seal.

Weapon: Her Tomes, and her doves would be her primary weapons, both of which are conjured.

Noble Phantasm(s):

Name: Absolute Lie

Title

Type:(anti-unit)

Description: This is a lie that is believed by whatever individual she is lying to, if she provides a somewhat reliable explanation. Use of a command seal will lift this effect only if the master specifically addresses the lie, quotes it nearly word for word, and orders the servant to stop believing in it. Because such a specific command is required this is actually quite difficult to remove. Because of it's power, she is limited to using it once a day. What makes this powerful is the way she uses it, like all of her abilities essentially. If she lies to an individual in a prophetic manner, her predictions often become self fullfilling. If she lies to one individual enough times, over a given time frame, she can eventually cause them to exist separate from reality as a result of forced delusion, and as the result the ethereal body eventually exists in contradiction with reality itself, the result being a painful and chaotic end to that entity.

Name: White winged harbingers of chaos

Type: Anti unit, or aoe.

Description: she can summon her doves, which she had used to lay waste to the drevlian villages during a time of war. The symbolism of doves contradicted the manner in which they were used, and this contradiction represents a fundamental part of her character, as her one source of weakness throughout her life would be the cognitive dissonance she felt as a ruler. As a caster this weakness takes on a destructive and malignant manifestation. The artificial doves can be either used to cause massive fires, by simply flying over a given area dropping flaming materials, or they can be used to cause small tactical detonations which might not be enough to injure a servant, but it would be enough to throw them into disarray, and it could certainly be used to kill or seriously injure a master if they are taken by surprise.

Personality: She is lawful evil, largely due to her ruthless nature in doing what she considers just. Clever and manipulative, she saw her plans fulfilled often to a horrific end at the expense of her enemies. Despite this, she was in fact very pious especially in her latter years, maintaining an image that practically concealed her ruthless and resilient nature as a ruler. Her own citizens held her in such a positive light that would make her seem like a truly righteous individual. She was as good at negotiations and inspirational speeches, as she was defending her country from invasion and dealing effective counterstrikes against her enemies.

Choosing to live distant from her true self, in her self perceived just image, she often suffers from the negative side effects, which would include temporary negative realizations, and bouts of mania. Despite a relatively well maintained facade of good and benevolence, she does in fact deal with mental chaos behind closed doors.

Legend: The revenge of Olga Kiev, depicted as one of the more brutal acts of history, which saw her cunningly defeating her enemy, and then ruthlessly murdering and enslaving the innocent citizens on the losing side.

History: Olga of Kiev was the first Christian ruler of Rus, and following her meeting with Constantinople or Rome, and baptism, she took on the name Yelena, which is the alias she goes by. She was regarded as a saint for her efforts converting Ukraine to Christianity. As a Ruler, she enacted a particularly brutal form of revenge on the Drevlians for the murder of her husband Igor of Kiev, the details of her revenge have been scrutinized in the past, but there was no question she possessed impeccable wit, charisma, and resilience, as despite efforts from other countries she lead her country on her own and remained a widow without a husband for the rest of her life, partially to ensure her son would receive the throne in her passing.

Summoning Catalyst: A piece of cloth taken from her robes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, I won't be posting until near the end of the week or the start of next week. Life is turning and I'm going away from the city and back home.

• Thank You
Thanks for letting us know, at least! It's way preferable to finding out after the fact. I hope things work out for you, but in the meantime you might want to consider working something out with your partner so that they can continue to post.

@Epsir @DrowsyPangolin
Not sure how this is gonna pan out, but Shinobu's basically just gonna walk about while half-looking for the Overseer. Problem with Notre Dame is that there's probs a crapload of photographers everywhere. XD

Hi, been slacking on the posts (and also catching up on the posts). Will endeavor to have something up for tomorrow.

@ERode @Sightles @Epsir (god I hope I got those members right)
I think Sightles (Wukong) was thinking of heading into a chance meeting sooner/later (prob more sooner) down the line, as a heads up for potential collaboration and all!

Status
Not open for further replies.