Fate/Shattered Gospel (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
About that, I've been meaning to ask. Are the extra team(s) manufactured deliberately by the orchestrators of the True Grail War, or is this a strange fake-esque scenario in which they come about independently and interrupt the ritual from outside?

So, like, they're manufactured in that they technically come about in the same way the other teams do (letter was sent, Command Seal Anthrax, etc.) But they're not from the same batch of letters, and the Church/Association don't know that additional letters were sent. So basically, while the Master probably doesn't know that anything's wrong, there's an implication of sketchy stuff going down. There will almost surely be some plot hijinks involved as well.

• Useful
Reactions: Random
Hey guys, so, given that we have some issues with some players seemingly having gone inactive, and that a lot of people are frozen, can we get a roll call in here?

I'm trying to figure out the best way to fix things, but I need to know for sure who's still around before I can work that out. So, if you're still around please just throw a post in here to let me know as soon as possible.

I finally checked in after a few days myself and just saw this post. But yeah, I'm still in and around for whatever boss man.

Top secretary checking in.

fGZeKYT.gif

Hi hi, I'm still here

Still here, but I'm going on a trip from 22 to 27.

Still around :D

Alright cool, so most of you guys are still around, awesome.

Okay, so, for fixing the inactivity/freezing situation, I've come up with a couple options, none of which are mutually exclusive.

1: In a team where one member is inactive, the active player can take over control of that team, controlling both characters.

2: Myself and/or Epsir can take over for inactive characters, either by taking over the inactive character or, if you'd prefer, we both have come up with some hypothetical options for Servants, and could fill an inactive spot with a new Servant if you'd like.

3: An active Master and an active Servant can do a sort of 'soft reset' and re-pair with each other.

Let me know whichever of these you guys want to do and we'll work out how to go about it IC.

Also, if anybody who hasn't chimed in is still around just post and let me know, this isn't a hard cut-off just yet, I just want to go ahead and get the options out here.

Soft reset sounds fine to me. The first option sounds like a special sort of hell where the RPer just RPs with themself.

I've been part of a number of RPs were Route 1 had to take place and it usually ended up with a lot of people talking to themselves as Erode said.

Route 2 doesn't sound like the gentlest on you and Epsir, either.

I'm fine with Route 3, and I did have the beginnings of a concept for a Master role a few weeks back that I can try to extrapolate on if you need the roster buff and try again.

Soft reset sounds fine to me. The first option sounds like a special sort of hell where the RPer just RPs with themself.
I thought one was supposed to enjoy masturbation.

But yeah, agreed, soft reset. Nobody wants to write a novel here.

Alright, so, as far as the soft reset goes: @Random @Verite would you two be interested in re-partnering Chain with Van Helsing?

Did we lose Caster and hus/her master?

@Random i am willing to use my master if you still want Cordelia in this.

Alright, so, as far as the soft reset goes: @Random @Verite would you two be interested in re-partnering Chain with Van Helsing?
I'd be fine with it, though it's mostly Verite's call I feel.
@Random i am willing to use my master if you still want Cordelia in this.
Go for it. I wouldn't expect anything flashy from a Saber without a sword, but hopefully we'll be able to dig in a bit.

Vroom vroom. Finally back. Hopefully the qt team will make it to the other side of the river before Kongerz and Zerker start butting heads.

Status
Not open for further replies.