Fate/Shattered Gospel (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll post in 1-2 days @Random I'll introduce Cordelia's master this weekend. Sorry for the wait.

Reactions: Sightles
No problem. I'm in no rush, so it's not an issue in the least.

Yo @Epsir @MechanicalHorse mind if I have Shinobu bump into the big man and the little man on her way out?

@ERode
That sounds totally fine by me.

Wham. Turns out explosions suck. I hope you feel like a terrorist, Kong, cause that's exactly what you are!

Wukong just went full terrorist with his entrance, obv~

Sorry for the delay, at least my internet finally decided to let me post.

Crazy how things are heating up in Paris right now.. Archer versus Lancer, and soon Berserker is going to interrupt, be a peacemaker.. Haha.

I'm loving this.

Time for me to post with both my Master @Random and with my Saber @Sightles

She is likely going to sense this shit going down.

So.

This is definitely canonically Shinobu's Command Seal now.

7e161118eed3065e5405ae8901b608a4.png

me trying to get back into the groove of things after forgetting about this thread because of no alerts until drowsy PM'd me

ilived.jpg

Alright, so, as far as the soft reset goes: @Random @Verite would you two be interested in re-partnering Chain with Van Helsing?
I'd be fine with it, though it's mostly Verite's call I feel.
Anyway yeah sure I'd be up for it. Since it looks like Chain's initial post was never responded to, I suppose it'll be easy enough to just make a new intro post for Van Helsing in response to that (and maybe delete the other posts I made for him then?), so I suppose I'll do that when I got time then!

Reactions: Sightles
@Verite
Your posts don't seem to trigger alerts either. Weird stuff, but thank you for sticking with us through all this. Continuing from Chain's summoning is probably the best way to proceed but you two are free to do whatever skips and setups to make it easier to resume in the thread.

@DrowsyPangolin - Hey, what are we going doing with the Caster pair? Asura and Meadowlark or something was it?

i recycled a bit of my new intro post from my original one but i've been really busy and figured i was already behind enough as it was so there it is

8wBbtFF.jpg

@Random

@DrowsyPangolin - Hey, what are we going doing with the Caster pair? Asura and Meadowlark or something was it?

I haven't been able to get in touch with Asuras for a while. Meadowlark, though, PM'd me and finished their character sheet. That being the case, I've also been told someone is working on a Master for that pair.

Bwegh, posts getting short with time getting less.

Status
Not open for further replies.