Fate/Shattered Gospel (OOC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's hard to be interested in best girl debates, when it's the best boy debate that should get all the attention.

Also, looking at Servants right now, I think that Shinobu will probably hang with Archer. Rider and Lancer would both make for fun couplings, but it probably won't work too well as a Master Servant pairing.

So yah, @Epsir yah down?

A trap? :o
my_trap_card.jpg

Reactions: Akashi
@ERode
Sounds like a lot of fun, actually. I'd be very happy to play Archer alongside Shinobu. If there's any planning to do regarding the summoning or anything else I'm all ears either here or PM.

@ERode
Sounds like a lot of fun, actually. I'd be very happy to play Archer alongside Shinobu. If there's any planning to do regarding the summoning or anything else I'm all ears either here or PM.
Is Drowsy actually making a master? or is he just controlling the Overseer and his assistant?

@Akashi
If we absolutely need a fill Master either Drowsy or I covering another Master has been considered but for the moment I believe he's just playing the Overseer, his assistant. and whatever NPCs we may encounter.

• Thank You
Alright guys, sorry for the delay, I got called into work.

@Akashi Accepted

@cojemo Sinbad looks all good, I'll add him to the Servant list.

Alright, so with Archer and Shinobu, we have our first official Master/Servant pair. As the rest of you guys decide on pairs, make sure to post in here so I can add you to the list.

Also, if it's okay with everyone, I was thinking we might be able to go ahead and start up the IC thread tomorrow.

EDIT: also am not gril

Last edited by a moderator:
Aw thanks to being at work I missed out on actively discussing what a great wife Astolfo would make and such a wonderful mother as well. I'm not sure if the money's worth it.

Feel free to PM or otherwise let me know if you'd like Tacotaco to be generally dumb in your vicinity.

Reactions: DrowsyPangolin
Alright guys, sorry for the delay, I got called into work.

@Akashi Accepted

@cojemo Sinbad looks all good, I'll add him to the Servant list.

Alright, so with Archer and Shinobu, we have our first official Master/Servant pair. As the rest of you guys decide on pairs, make sure to post in here so I can add you to the list.

Also, if it's okay with everyone, I was thinking we might be able to go ahead and start up the IC thread tomorrow.

EDIT: also am not gril
I have a feeling that those two new NPCs.. One of them.. may be a servant :o.. Really excited for this to kick off. Wonder whats in store through the GMs.

Seeing how quiet all the masters are in regards to servant selection, it may be time to start advertising your Servants a bit. Give people brief summaries and pros about how great it'd be to be a Master of your character! Start the auction!

I mean, just look at Sinbad! He's definitely the best bro of this war. Who wouldn't want to chill with him while cruising in a golden Ferrari while doing flips? Plus, you even get an adorable Genie loli with the deal. It's 2 for 1!

Reactions: DrowsyPangolin
Wukong

PROS
+ he a handsome monkey
+ he real good at fighting
+ he a REAL handsome monkey
+ ay he about that party

CONS
- he party too hard
- he drain mana like it going out of style
- Lancer

Wukong

PROS
+ he a handsome monkey
+ he real good at fighting
+ he a REAL handsome monkey
+ ay he about that party

CONS
- he party too hard
- he drain mana like it going out of style
- Lancer
I could totally see Sinbad and Wukong just chilling and being bros together and not caring about the war.

And then one morning, the two of them wake up naked and in the same bed, with a hell of a hangover.

• Nice Execution!
I could totally see Sinbad and Wukong just chilling and being bros together and not caring about the war.

Giving a collective fingers to their masters, and popping wheelies on stolen motorcycles, as they drive into the sunset. All set to ACDC

Have a heart: Don't make Drowsy or anyone else have to think about who comes out with the net mana gain in that situation.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Sightles
So who wants to have a showdown with my saber like Archer had with Lancer when they met one another for the first time in UBW ?

Status
Not open for further replies.