Fate/Shattered Gospel (OOC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Technically, Artoria isn't all that strong. The only thing she's really got going for is her dragon engine plus Avalon which she doesn't have at standard. Gil is pretty up there as in Heracles but Artoria mostly get protag benefits. I'm one of those people who takes most things lightly. Some have to be handled a little more carefully than others but it usually falls under the standard levels of planning either way. I'm more of a plottish type person, both in the sense of story plot and in the sense of scheming. And the more turtly they are, the less of a threat they are to a schemer because all schemers need is time.

I'm more privy to the waifu wars kind of Fate threads, personally

Tsukihime girls > FSN girls btw

There aren't enough Tsukihime girls to even compare them, fool.

I don't think we've stepped much into the power level debate, really. What we've kind of been on is how to counter X or Y. Our power stuff has kind of been like side confetti, related to the topic on the side only.

I don't think you breaking it down is a problem at all. This isn't about the battles, it's about the RPing. What some people seem to have a problem with is that Akashi made an NP that is nearly impenetrable so it's super OP, when RPing is about the writing over being strong. Heck, I'd happily tell everyone every single weakness of Sinbad. No one is going to meta game. And again, with so many skills and two super powerful NP's, Roland seems pretty OP. Plus if Akashi was seriously thinking of having a Reality Marble on top of that it's be overkill.
Oh, dont worry, I will not have a reality marble. Besides. I do not intend on playing my character as the absolute OP guy, nor is she really. Even the GM wont have to referee because I intend on making this RP interesting from my character's POV. Besides, I never metagame. Just fyi, that is. Not saying that anyone is saying I'd be doing that. Just telling in general. And one more thing. I am happy you mentioned it. It is all about the RP skills as well. And I am sure we are bound to have some excellent conversations between masters and servants when the RP kicks off.

Reactions: cojemo
"Any Fate thread that persists long enough will devolve into a power level debate."
I honestly really dislike the whole power level debates, but it just happens as Fate attracts the kind of crowd who loves to do that kind of thing and go over the top.
I'm more privy to the waifu wars kind of Fate threads, personally

Tsukihime girls > FSN girls btw
Hey, I'm all for telling people about the amazingness of Helena, Antoinette, or Martha. Also, I've always wanted to get into Tsukihime, but haven't really found a way to get into it sadly. Finding the VN and all that stuff is tricky.

@Verite
This is the kind of discussion we should be having. I think there is room for considerable debate on the matter, because Fate has so many cute girls in it, like that pink haired Rider in Apocrypha.

I'm not gonna spoil anything about rider of black.

I have tsukihime VN!

And Yes. Random is right. We've gone too far. XD

@Verite
This is the kind of discussion we should be having. I think there is room for considerable debate on the matter, because Fate has so many cute girls in it, like that pink haired Rider in Apocrypha.
Who is actually a male.. A trap XD

yes that is the joke

Last edited:
Reactions: cojemo
Now I feel like Evaporation of Sanity has been used on me. XD

My CS is complete!

Page 5!

I play fate a bit too much. XD And I wanna keeep swiming

Man, Drowsy is gonna be so confused when she gets back...

Fate fans gather.

This is why my title is Fate/No Context.

Status
Not open for further replies.