Fate/Shattered Gospel (OOC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably not. I'm only in if Tensa is in. He was just lollygagging about stuff so I got bored and decided to pop over and help with some tech stuff.
Sorry. I didn't manage to free myself. So, frankly. As much as I want Caster now. (Berserker is so dangerous to be.) For some reason I have an idea for a caster, but I don't like my Berseker ideas. (I hate you, Robespierre.) But in all and all, I won't partake in it. But I will at least take a look. (Sadly, I am too servant aligned. DX)

They have a zerk anyway.

And Caster was taken too.

Then I'm fine with this. I'll just sit back and read along.

So many fun Servants to pair with. Can't decide. @C@

My servant is basically done. Only the legend remains.

@Tensa Hiruma Well.. Maybe you can still make a Caster if Nevvy would make a master? I mean. He did say that he would join the RP if you joined.

@DrowsyPangolin - I know you said you may open more spots etc, but if you do allow what I said above, then perhaps @Random 's Saber could be a ruler instead? Thats also if she wants to still use her Saber class that can easily be a ruler one too?

Because Caster is taken I can't join. So, I'll sit back. Part of the issue is that I'm a bit busy, and I wouldn't like to slow you guys down.

In the interest check, no extra classes. No Rulers/Alter Egos/Moon Cancer/Avengers. Only the standard 7 classes.

Sinbad is pretty much done as well. I may not do the Reality Marble for an NP actually. SO yeah, anyone wanting to pair with him is open to inquire!

Because Caster is taken I can't join. So, I'll sit back. Part of the issue is that I'm a bit busy, and I wouldn't like to slow you guys down.

In the interest check, no extra classes. No Rulers/Alter Egos/Moon Cancer/Avengers. Only the standard 7 classes.
Yes, I know, but the GM did mention that if more interest is expressed, he may open up more spots. So another caster can still work. I mean, a Holy Grail War never turns out the way it usually is suppose to play out like.. xD

Thread starting got me like

Attachments

• charlie.gif
    charlie.gif
    998.2 KB · Views: 4
Well, there is a bunch of masters. Those need to be filled out first. And I don't see this becoming fate apocrypha. Or else I'd be a troll with An author like Shakespeare. Maybe Aesop. Or Lewis Caroll.

Well, there is a bunch of masters. Those need to be filled out first. And I don't see this becoming fate apocrypha. Or else I'd be a troll with An author like Shakespeare. Maybe Aesop. Or Lewis Caroll.
According to the cast list, we got 6 masters and seven servants so far. So we do need one more master, yes XD

Shout out to Drowsy for linking the sheets!

• Thank You
Reactions: DrowsyPangolin
Honestly, the servant that's left out could just be the priest's servant lol.

Reactions: Akashi
Huh. So can Durandal, bastion mode, eat an Enuma Elish as well? Or would the fact that it doesn't have weird ass alternate world/true magic hijinks here prevent that from being a thing?

Huh. So can Durandal, bastion mode, eat an Enuma Elish as well? Or would the fact that it doesn't have weird ass alternate world/true magic hijinks here prevent that from being a thing?
A divine attack such as that is massive. It can probably take it on for a little while before being blown away, the servant that is. Besides, the stronger the attack the more restraint on the servant and more mana use.

Would be better to rather parry it but it looks like a thousand swords so.. XD cant parry em all or deflect em.

Do we have an Enuma Elish in this RP?

Naw, we don't. Just curious because the only other EX-rank defensive NP I know of is Avalon, so I'm not sure if that's the same tier you were going for.

It doesn't really need to necessarily be EX to block Enuma Elish I think. EX simply means that it can't be quantified. Avalon is EX because it isn't really defense so much as it creates a dimensional barrier which in a way kind of ignores the need for a quantifiable defense. Enuma Elish or equivalent would never be used at full power because it'd kill the master too. Not to mention possible issues with having enough prana to actually do it at full power. So a lot depends on how much exertion is being put into Enuma Elish or whatever big attack you're looking at. Realistically, the answer is yes for all practical purposes. For all technicality, one would need a massive defensive range that probably isn't present to defend against a full power Enuma Elish which would never be used supposing they don't all want to be floating around in space.

Reactions: Akashi
Naw, we don't. Just curious because the only other EX-rank defensive NP I know of is Avalon, so I'm not sure if that's the same tier you were going for.
Well the shield is indestructible. Immortal just like Durandal itself. It can theoretically take on anything. If something like Enuma Elish hits the shield. It'll probably eat it, but the pressure, if it continues for a while will probably like I said earlier, blow my servant away. But since its a divine attack. Enuma Elish, and extremely powerful, it may even crack the shield.

Status
Not open for further replies.