Fate/Shattered Gospel (OOC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still gotta finish my Saber XD

Man, I dunno why but I'm having so much trouble coming up with how to write Sinbad's personality and legend. Like this is the first time in a while I've made a sheet since I took a few months break, and while I got the rest down I just can't seem to get it in my head.

Brief question out of curiosity, but how is Sinbad the Sailor related to Sinbad the Merchant here, if at all?

Well, you can just do it ez pz with listing three positive and three negative quirks, before linking the Wikipedia article for Sinbad in regards to legend. Perfect low effort

• Useful
Reactions: cojemo and Epsir
Gotta voice my support for the trait list if it's not the kind of personality you can shove into a paragraph. There's a kind of eloquence in brevity you can't get any other way with the right list of traits.

Reactions: cojemo
Thanks for the support guys! I'm used to churning out big, multi-paragraphed personality sections, but I think this time I'll settle for something a bit smaller.

Also @Random Sinbad the Sailor is basically a younger version of Sinbad the Merchant, just like in the tale. My idea is that by his 6th voyage he's tired of bringing his crewmen into the line of danger and watching them die, so he goes on his 7th voyage alone, in which things go horribly wrong and he's left unable to use his right arm, so he reluctantly retires.

I'll also be combining the mythological with the actual history for my servant.. Like the Battle of Roncevaux where Countess Reylan died.

@cojemo
I wouldn't even call it settling, sometimes the nature of the project is just different. Good luck!

@Akashi
Sounds like a good idea, and it'll probably make it easier to apply feats to any Skills/NPs you plan on giving her. It's not uncommon for the legend itself to influence the Servant's characteristics, after all, Innocent Monster is a thing that exists.

@cojemo
I wouldn't even call it settling, sometimes the nature of the project is just different. Good luck!

@Akashi
Sounds like a good idea, and it'll probably make it easier to apply feats to any Skills/NPs you plan on giving her. It's not uncommon for the legend itself to influence the Servant's characteristics, after all, Innocent Monster is a thing that exists.
Lol, yeah, thats true.

Thanks for the support guys! I'm used to churning out big, multi-paragraphed personality sections, but I think this time I'll settle for something a bit smaller.

Also @Random Sinbad the Sailor is basically a younger version of Sinbad the Merchant, just like in the tale. My idea is that by his 6th voyage he's tired of bringing his crewmen into the line of danger and watching them die, so he goes on his 7th voyage alone, in which things go horribly wrong and he's left unable to use his right arm, so he reluctantly retires.
So if we cut off his hand, does he turn into a Caster? >:3

Ah, the joke was this. Twas, as they say, too cunning to be understood.

[spoili]For those less versed in Shakespeare, I'm a sarcastic idiot stating the obvious.[/spoili]

Reactions: cojemo
Ah, the joke was this. Twas, as they say, too cunning to be understood.

[spoili]For those less versed in Shakespeare, I'm a sarcastic idiot stating the obvious.[/spoili]
Ah, I sort of get it now! I think... :P

Waowzers. Can Sinbad ride his genie as well? ;3

Should be finished Sinbad soon, as all I need is his legend where I show his character development, as well as to flesh out his Genie NP. Plus I have an idea for a last, badass NP that may be a Reality Marble that could involve him summoning every mount/ride he's ever had and all of his crew.

There may be just a few problems with that, given how some riders qualify as rider :P

There may be just a few problems with that, given how some riders qualify as rider :P
Haha, well mostly just his ships and mythical beasts. This isn't Medb situation :P

Oh, I know. I was just being facetious about it given that the Medb situations technically qualify, confirmed by nasuverse.

Status
Not open for further replies.