Fate/Shattered Gospel (OOC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep reading Cecilia as "Celica" and the BlazBlue aesthetic isn't helping

GVT1nGf.png

Mm, what a classic Fate RP CS, with pseudo-magic explanations being longer than personality and history. XD

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Asuras

Looks good! I'll add her to the list.

Also, as a sidenote, I finally managed to link everyone's character sheets in the OP without completely destroying the formatting!

Last edited by a moderator:
Should be finished Sinbad soon, as all I need is his legend where I show his character development, as well as to flesh out his Genie NP. Plus I have an idea for a last, badass NP that may be a Reality Marble that could involve him summoning every mount/ride he's ever had and all of his crew.
Damn.. I was thinking of giving Saber a similar NP as well. Though in her case, it would be the army under her command that perished with her at the Battle of Roncevaux Pass.

I mean, your Saber already has a shit ton of Personal Skills, so getting a shit ton of NPs on top of that might be a bit much. XD

Damn.. I was thinking of giving Saber a similar NP as well. Though in her case, it would be the army under her command that perished with her at the Battle of Roncevaux Pass.
Well Reality Marbles are hard to come by, and my reasoning for Sinbad would be that he's yearned for an 8th voyage until the day he died and to ride with all the men he lost along the way, so this inner desire is manifested as a Reality Marble. We should probably only have 1 Reality Marble, but then again Apocrypha has a lot of heroes who are immune to damage so we can maybe have 2.

And yeah, I agree with the above.

The reality marble thing is not a big deal really.. I dont really need it. So I can easily scratch that away.

@ERode Yes, and there wont be any more personal skills. Thats pretty much it, and I've been working on my CS with the GM as well. So it gets approved while its being updated, my CS that is. So yeah. You do have a point. Sinbad with a RM is cool. I wont have one for my charrie. So we'll stick to only one RM for the RP. Unless someone else plans on having one.

Mm, Rider class is known for their stronk NPs anyways. Probably best to leave broken NPs to them.

Though having someone else with a Reality Marble would be nice. Get that RM vs RM reality overwrite thing going on.

Yeah Sinbad does have some pretty crazy NP's, but this Reality Marble is actually his first main offensive one. Plus, otherwise he'd likely be outclassed by other Servants anyways, haha. As a side note, finished the beginning of his legend. I'll only really go into detail about the last pieces of it, but other than that it's just the NP's and I'm good.

You're saying that Rider of Owners that comes with an A+ rank destructive blast isn't an offensive tech? XD

You're saying that Rider of Owners that comes with an A+ rank destructive blast isn't an offensive tech? XD
Fair enough! XD It can be pretty offensive, didn't think of that :P

I honestly don't think why a destructive blast would be anything but an offensive ability. XD

Hmm yes. You are pretty much correct about that @ERode . Means Sinbad kinda does have an offensive NP.

No brakes on the rider train, babyyyyy. If F/Z has the best sky fight and F/SN has the best ground fights, F/SG gotta get the best underground fight.

• Love
Reactions: Epsir
No brakes on the rider train, babyyyyy. If F/Z has the best sky fight and F/SN has the best ground fights, F/SG gotta get the best underground fight.

Fate/Subterranean Boogaloo

f F/Z has the best sky fight
You mean the only canon sky fight in the Nasuverse ever?

It occurs to me that considering we're ten years in the future in a massively populated city, the Mages Association is really gonna have their hands full erasing all those memories.

Really cant wait for this RP to start :P

Status
Not open for further replies.