• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok ok. Fuyuki it is. Alright... anything else? Also, I think I'll go try to get an add made for this since we only have a few players.

Hmmm, I couldn't think of anything else right now... except for maybe a chatting area were people can talk things through before or during the RP? Then again, I'm not all that familiar with how these things work so take what I say with a grain of salt >.<

Oh never mind, my bad. In that case all that is left is to wait for some new members to trickle in and fill the spots ^^

What are the restrictions on servants?

There aren't many at all. Merely a divinity rank of B or lower.

So no restrictions to Siegfried's, karnas, gilgameshs, or medeas noble phantasm or the power of assassin king hassan.

No actually. Oh and I've already taken Siegfried -w-

So what spots are open?

@LoveandHate91
Ok, I think the only spots that have been taken are...
Both sabers(if @Vania is even still here), both riders, 1 lancer, 1 assassin, 1 berserker, and... I think that's it. But yeah, so that leaves a lancer, assassin, berserker, both archers, both casters, and both avengers since I'm allowing those guys, and ruler if you want.

Don't worry, I'm always here. I just want most of the spots to be filled before I start making a character. It will likely be OC and gonna take some time.

Is lancer Karna taken?

Now that I've looked through the thread, I don't think lancer has been taken at all actually, so yeah, have at it @LoveandHate91

Ok ill work on the cs later on.

Status
Not open for further replies.