Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok ok. Fuyuki it is. Alright... anything else? Also, I think I'll go try to get an add made for this since we only have a few players.

Hmmm, I couldn't think of anything else right now... except for maybe a chatting area were people can talk things through before or during the RP? Then again, I'm not all that familiar with how these things work so take what I say with a grain of salt >.<

Oh never mind, my bad. In that case all that is left is to wait for some new members to trickle in and fill the spots ^^

What are the restrictions on servants?

There aren't many at all. Merely a divinity rank of B or lower.

So no restrictions to Siegfried's, karnas, gilgameshs, or medeas noble phantasm or the power of assassin king hassan.

No actually. Oh and I've already taken Siegfried -w-

So what spots are open?

@LoveandHate91
Ok, I think the only spots that have been taken are...
Both sabers(if @Vania is even still here), both riders, 1 lancer, 1 assassin, 1 berserker, and... I think that's it. But yeah, so that leaves a lancer, assassin, berserker, both archers, both casters, and both avengers since I'm allowing those guys, and ruler if you want.

Don't worry, I'm always here. I just want most of the spots to be filled before I start making a character. It will likely be OC and gonna take some time.

Is lancer Karna taken?

Now that I've looked through the thread, I don't think lancer has been taken at all actually, so yeah, have at it @LoveandHate91

Ok ill work on the cs later on.

Status
Not open for further replies.