• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really interested in this, but I've only watched Fate/Zero and UBW. I'm not sure how class ranks work or w/e. Can i still join?

There's always the Wiki. There's lots of things to be explained, such as class-exclusive skills like 'Presence Concealment', 'Independent Action', 'Mad Enhancement' and so on.

The GM might be able to help you with the skills and such.

• Thank You
Reactions: Marlowe
Alright.

Is it also okay if I ship Masters and Servants? >_>

XD that could be... interesting. Anyway, I should be able to help a bit. What servant(s) were you thinking about?

Hm, I'm not sure honestly. I'm fine with playing anything, but I did use to have Genghis Khan as a Rider class in a previous RP. I would like to use him again.

As for Masters, I would like to have a Lancer as a Servant, for one of my characters at least. Lancers are my favorite class, but I hope mine doesn't die if I do get one.

If I may say something. I think it would be interesting if the roleplay would have characters originating from a mage academy, so that characters can be young-ish and relatable. I also like the thought of having potential enemies within the same class for the extra tension and suspense.

Ok, so I'll allow Genghis Khan. And what would his mount be? Also, just a heads up, but there's no guarantee that you'll get your master paired up with lancer. I'll be doing completely random pairings once we have a full roster. But, you may make lancer as a servant character if you want. And the magic academy idea is perfectly plausible seeing as Waver Velvet went to something like that in Fate/Zero I believe. And it seems we have enough support, so we will be doing this as a faction war where two groups of 7 masters and 7 servants duke it out.
*goes off to create Siegfried*

Last edited by a moderator:
His mount is gonna be a normal horse, since his men were once amazing horse warriors. His Noble Phantasm was something like a pillaging skill that summons a whole horde of horse warriors-- extremely powerful but his Master won't have control of it. Kind of similar to Alexander the Great.

Are we actually gonna start this with like... 3 people? Cause that means we'd need around like 10 charries each. o.o

Ok, so he'll have something like Ionioi Hetairoi. And no, we'll have to wait I think. I don't know about you guys, but I could never manage 10 in one RP all at once. Besides, that also leads to a lot of self interaction, which is ehm... a tad boring and akward. Literally talking to yourself... in a RP. Rather not.

I would make him an Archer class but yeah. He's more notable for his horses.

I do hope we get more people. :(

Yeah, if I had a name for this I would probably just make an add banner or have one made.

Yeah, if I had a name for this I would probably just make an add banner or have one made.

Fate/Testament? It's something I thought right off the bat.

Oh hell yes im interested in this, cool if I join in?

@Vania @Crow @Luminosity @RiddL
Anyone else have a name idea before I go with Crow's idea? I personally don't have any preference, so I'm fine with whatever you guys can think of.

Also, @RiddL , do you have any idea what class of servant(s) you would like to take?

@RiddL ok, I'm pretty sure both berserker spots are still available. Crow may use one, I'm not sure if she intends to use her berserker or not, but that still leaves one spot for you.

Also everyone, note that the CS formats provided in this thread are subject to change. I may edit them a tad, you will see once I get the OOC up.

Actually work just called and hit me with a wtf kind of work load. @Takashi I think im going to have to step down from this one

Is it alright for me to chime in? I've been part of two Role-playing Forums so far, both of which never made it out of their planning stages, so I'd be interested in experiencing what it would be like to actually make it to the event. As a (fortunate) consequence of that I have multiple Servants OCs that pretty much cover all the traditional 7 Classes, so I'm fine with picking whatever Class is left over by the end so long as it isn't the Berserker Class.
As for the title of this RP, I'm fine with Fate/Testament, though it's hard to settle on a fitting title when not much is known about the setting or plot yet.

On an unrelated note, if attracting more people is the issue, then why not move this thread over to the Fanfiction.net website? I might be a little biased in that regard, but I've seen a few people there looking for Fate Role-playing Forums to join, yet only finding dead ones or those that have swollen to a size that makes them nigh impossible to join.

Of course you can join in! As for the available servants, I believe only the Saber spots, one Berserker spot, and possibly an avenger or assassin spot have been claimed. Otherwise, have at it.

Sweet, then I'll keep the Rider spot warm for now if nobody minds ^^
Speaking of which, should we submit our Character Sheets for Servants and Masters already, or should we hold on to them until later? In the first place will this be a type of RP that will keep the identities of Servants hidden from the other players to make the guessing-game more exciting, or do we let everyone take a look at each other's Servants. Personally I don't mind either way, though I do have to admit that I happen to enjoy looking over Servants and reviewing them... though that's mostly just because I'm a nerd. So yeah, how about it?

Status
Not open for further replies.