Status
Not open for further replies.
But expect that cover to appear in the RP.

More like

Soon™
soon-meme.jpg

Reactions: DeadAxl
@Clyde @The Tactician @DeadAxl

I'm writing up a Round Update so we can move onto the Prologue which is Orientation and Summoning. Feel free to interact some more with each other, but I can't post for Rin or Kellyn, so I'm sorry. Just pretend Kellyn is in his room on the Matrix or something, and Rin is sleeping on the couch.

I will be busy the next few days, and away from my computer, so expect the Round Update late Saturday.

Alright!

@Clyde Last call for CS. I'm sorry, but if I don't get it by tomorrow night (I'll say 1:51 CST), I may have to drop you out. You will be able to call an extension in our PM if you want,

@DeadAxl @The Tactician

Due to a Human Error on my part, the Round Update may be a bit delayed. I'll try and get it up tomorrow.

Alright!

@Clyde Last call for CS. I'm sorry, but if I don't get it by tomorrow night (I'll say 1:51 CST), I may have to drop you out. You will be able to call an extension in our PM if you want,

@DeadAxl @The Tactician

Due to a Human Error on my part, the Round Update may be a bit delayed. I'll try and get it up tomorrow.
sorry my wrist has been injured so I hadn't done any of the writing beside the chart

Yeah it just healed, the swelling has gone down significantly and doesn't hurt as much....

Tuesday and Wednesday even Thursday was kind of a nightmare, throbbing aching pain that only really went away yesterday. So it gets tired and strained.....

@Clyde is your arm healed, and is your Sheet done and ready to be posted? (Or, at least, close that it might need an hour or so of work and THEN a post.)

Otherwise, I'm gonna have to drop you, for which I'm sorry.

Also, for some reason (I think due to its fanciness.) I imagine the Downton Abbey theme playing in the Tohsaka House while we're there.

Ah. Coolio.
Dude is going to get along well with the rest of the party from this character idea we've been discussing.

Basically Kellyn with his Light Machine Gun:

Russian_095e02_5755969.jpg

Reactions: The Myrmidon
Status
Not open for further replies.