Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, in a few days (A few In-game minutes-hours, I'd say.) we should have our hacker.

By the way, Have we just stopped eating breakfast?

Alright, in a few days (A few In-game minutes-hours, I'd say.) we should have our hacker.

By the way, Have we just stopped eating breakfast?
Alex has moved from breakfast and brunch all the way to sushi for lunch, where have you been?

Alex has moved from breakfast and brunch all the way to sushi for lunch, where have you been?
Did I miss several posts?

Or was that a joke?

I can't think clearly today.

*shrug*

All I know is that there isn't much to be said atm
Except for the fact that Kellyn essentially got a piece of plastic in his cereal.

I'm joking. Don't say anything about that. That was a throwaway thing based upon an experience I've had with cereal.

Alright! So, we should get our hacker Thursday?

I don't know, best case scenario.

WHO'S READY FOR A NEWS REPORT STYLE UPDATE TODAY?

Sorry it's bad, but at least it brings up some conversation topics until I finish the hacker CS.

Feel free to make your own news reports and stuff.

Alright, we should be back to light speed tomorrow, since I am almost done with the hacker, and so I can introduce him and Ilya.

Or maybe I should make the hacker a Her.

Hmm....

Reactions: DeadAxl
I'm sorry I keep stalling, but can you guys wait like, two more days while I get some work done before I post the Orientation?

I'm really sorry to keep you waiting. Just been a bit busy...

It's cool.

Just gotta make sure the IC thread doesn't get graveyarded

Alright, I should be in the right mindset to post for this tomorrow.

I would REALLY like to apologize for not posting as much as I should. I feel like a dick as a GM and player for not doing my duty, and I'm really sorry. I just didn't feel in the right mindset, and needed to take a few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.