Status
Not open for further replies.
Or, well
since this is the sixth age, would it be a Soy Jim?
Eww...

That would taste nasty.

No, we're only eating REAL food.

OOH YEAH
SNAP INTO A

SLIM JIM

I can just see us on a mission, when all of a sudden, you just break through the wall shouting that.

I mean
I CAN probably break through walls, what with this 10 STR I have.

But my first major purchase is gonna be a shitton of slim jims now (jk)

I mean
I CAN probably break through walls, what with this 10 STR I have.

But my first major purchase is gonna be a shitton of slim jims now (jk)

Spend all ¥1,000,000 of the prize money on Slim Jims.

Spend all ¥1,000,000 of the prize money on Slim Jims.
I'm gonna spend the one mil to get a sponsorship from the company that makes Slim Jim, so I can have a lifetime supply of them, plus also wear slim-jim-themed armour.

Also probably an investment into slim jim-based ammunition.

Because fuck logic, SNAP INTO A SLIM JIM

I'm gonna spend the one mil to get a sponsorship from the company that makes Slim Jim, so I can have a lifetime supply of them, plus also wear slim-jim-themed armour.

Also probably an investment into slim jim-based ammunition.

Because fuck logic, SNAP INTO A SLIM JIM

Takes the term "Meat Shield" and gives it a whole new meaning.

"Is... Is that guy wearing... Slim Jim armor?"

"I... I think so."

Takes the term "Meat Shield" and gives it a whole new meaning.

"Is... Is that guy wearing... Slim Jim armor?"

"I... I think so."
All he does is Randy Savage's wrestling moves.
He gets creative on how he performs Flying Elbow Drops.

"One time, I saw a guy get flying elbow dropped from a helicopter!"
"What? No wa-"
Flying Elbow Dropped
"OOH YEAH!"

• Love
Reactions: Minerva
All he does is Randy Savage's wrestling moves.
He gets creative on how he performs Flying Elbow Drops.

"One time, I saw a guy get flying elbow dropped from a helicopter!"
"What? No wa-"
Flying Elbow Dropped
"OOH YEAH!"

"DID THAT GUY JUST GET FLYING ELBOW DROPPED FROM A SKYSCRAPER?"

"DID THAT GUY JUST GET FLYING ELBOW DROPPED FROM A SKYSCRAPER?"
"It's been three months since the mysterious man calling himself "Macho Man Orky Savage", who went on a spree of assaults with what he refers to as the "Flying Elbow Drop", disappeared. But today, he has been located. We go to Jim who is at the scene. Jim?"
"Thanks, Lana. I'm floating here today at the International Space Station, where the man known as Macho Man Orky Savage, in a Slim-Jim sponsored event," The camera pans to show a man in a Slim Jim themed EVA Space Suit waving his arms sporadically, as if to excite a nonexistent crowd. "Where he is, in a move straight out of the Fifth Age, is going to perform a freefall Flying Elbow Drop... From outer space. Millions at home are watching this spectacle, but one man, the recipient of this orbital assault, one Elf Hogan, is brave enough to withstand this momentous attack."

"It's been three months since the mysterious man calling himself "Macho Man Orky Savage", who went on a spree of assaults with what he refers to as the "Flying Elbow Drop", disappeared. But today, he has been located. We go to Jim who is at the scene. Jim?"
"Thanks, Lana. I'm floating here today at the International Space Station, where the man known as Macho Man Orky Savage, in a Slim-Jim sponsored event," The camera pans to show a man in a Slim Jim themed EVA Space Suit waving his arms sporadically, as if to excite a nonexistent crowd. "Where he is, in a move straight out of the Fifth Age, is going to perform a freefall Flying Elbow Drop... From outer space. Millions at home are watching this spectacle, but one man, the recipient of this orbital assault, one Elf Hogan, is brave enough to withstand this momentous attack."

Wait, wasn't that one guy who did that free-fall from space in the Red Bull space suit in 2012?

So, that was beginning of Sixth Age.

@Clyde We REALLY need that CS.

If you can get it up tonight, that'd be great. If you can't, get it up ASAP.

Also, now I sort of want to make Stats for those shoes with wheels, even though we don't have any. That would be fun.

By the way, i found a site where you can make Fake Magazine covers, and made this:

5vt9M7C.jpg

Expect it to appear later.

Status
Not open for further replies.