Fate/Atlas (A Fate/Stay Night, Fate/Zero RP)

@Necrosis
Maybe I should stick to what I am good at and go back to Libertine RP's

@Zetophi : Noooo! Don't leave! D: (Yeah, I was really looking forward to fight Musashi. Dx)

@Fub
quantity of 12 = D- rank in quantity. Accepted.

@Zetophi
Do not mistaken me asking questions as criticizing your character, I am just trying to figure out there limits and speed.
For example how fast (and draining) would it take to make a normal sword, a normal gun and say a C rank Noble Phantasm sword.

@Tensa Hiruma
This is assuming I can fix him... I can't... T.T it is just so much info, also I don't do well as the warrior class..

I am the little slave girl type.

@Necrosis
The more complicated the Item the more of a drain it has on her.

Like with Unlimited Blade Works, Weave has Complexity issues too... she would have to construct and weave every little mechanism, draining isn't an issue, it is focus she has to worry about...
Worst she gets out of working to hard is a bad Migraine headache and getting exhausted....
which could leave her vulnerable.

May I suggest you considered doing Gray Pendragon as a Master?

Slave girl type. Rider. XD All about Riding that.....

I'm gonna stop my sentence there. :P We could probably help you. Just ask, alright?

You have no idea how long it took me to make both those chars, how long it took me to research and Refrence things T.T gives me a headache thinking about it.

I think we have all learned a lesson here. Let us pitch an idea to the gm before doing it.

If only I can be Archer with Kitchen knives.

The Fate universe is absurdly complicated. Only the real connoisseurs understand half of it. Nothing to be ashamed of, really, just something to handle in smoother fashion.

Hehehee. How about Assasin, and his temple? I miss that. D:

Nevermind. Besercar.

And Also. Gm Should Be Grail-kun, In the end.

Fun Fact: Shiki Ryougi can be summoned as a Saber, Assassin or Berserker Class Servant.
49feac8f8f72b70107e5dc8508a938301230361380_full.jpg

Alright.
Here's a master.
Tell me if there's anything I should add/change.
6a8a60b011424869ddc2d7516736dca3f317e2da.jpg

Hanada, Eiji

Servant: (I'd make a CS for one, but if a player wants this spot then I'm all for it.)

Alignment: Lawful neutral

Height: 5'8" (174cm)

Hair color: Brown

Eye color: Brown

Blood type: O+

Cooking, He considers himself well at what he does, but he's at his best when cooking dinner meals.
Reading, It's been a hobby for many years, and he's not about to stop now.
Watching television, It's how he keeps up with news.
Shogi, Strategy is the basis of every war, right? Too bad cops usually don't go to war. <.<
How young he feels.

Dislikes:
Being disgraced, He doesn't take it well when something he worked for is wasted. (Ie. Cooking food, not getting a promotion after working his ass off...)
Criminals, it's kind of in the job description... He's a cop.
Pop music, It's one of those things...
How old he looks.

Magic:
-quality: B
-quantity: C

Abilities: He can heal non-fatal wounds, and due to training he's able to suppress his mana.
Outside of magic he's pretty active and not bad at using a gun, though there's the occasional miss, he's human.

Wish: To rid the world of the Holy Grail.
(Though we should know that this is technically impossible, as all it will do is just get rid of the grail's current manifestation, which would make his wish worthless. >.>)

Last edited by a moderator: